PDA

View Full Version : Any Juggalos at all??

TarponRl3k
09-23-2002, 05:59 PM
Kinda off the subject but I was just curious.

sinton66
09-23-2002, 06:01 PM
Ok, I give... What is a juggalo?

Ranger Mom
09-23-2002, 06:03 PM
Is that a relative to the jackalope!!

I'm sorry, I know that was corny!! http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/tongue.gif

sinton66
09-23-2002, 06:07 PM
LOL, RangerMom, I was gonna ask if that was a SERIOUS wino.

PPHSfan
09-23-2002, 06:11 PM
Maybe its a drunk buffalo.

SintonFan
09-23-2002, 06:22 PM
nahh... it's probably a clown who juggles drunk buffalo...

[This message has been edited by SintonFan (edited September 23, 2002).]

sinton66
09-23-2002, 06:30 PM
Maybe it's a drunk Indian ON a buffalo!

Ranger Mom
09-23-2002, 06:33 PM
Okay R13, where are you. My post was silly, but these Sinton Fans are gonna hurt themselves trying to out-do each other. So we don't have anyone hurting themselves, please tell us what a JUGGALO is!!

sinton66
09-23-2002, 06:37 PM
I think she said she was having an early dinner then going to band practice. She'll be back on later. We just gonna give her LOTS to read.

[This message has been edited by sinton66 (edited September 23, 2002).]

sinton66
09-23-2002, 10:07 PM
R13, how come you start things you don't finish?

sinton66
09-23-2002, 10:12 PM
Come on now, you gotta tell us.

slpybear the bullfan
09-23-2002, 10:18 PM
Uhhh... how about a juggling gigalo?

slpybear

TarponRl3k
09-23-2002, 10:22 PM
Ok guys. I don't know if I can explain this because there are several different opinions on how this can translate. Alright. First of all, I'm sorry I had to go to band practice, second of all, I didn't even remember that I made this post...and i guess the answer to my question is NO...most juggalos aren't much into sports I guess. Ok- I won't bring the music into this BUT after having basic knowledge of what a juggalo is, which isn't even really important because if i say what it is, you guys will just have more questions and be like "say whaa?"
Anyway, it was brought on by a particular group in underground (non-mainstream) music. It is sort of like Dead Heads for the Grateful Dead? Anyone relatin here?
Anyway, it's basically fans of that particular group as well as everyone under that record label. So if you're down with them, if you're MORE than down, usually you are a juggalo. They usually don't care about what other people think, that or they've been pushed away from the mainstream form of living. It's not really a rebel or a hedonist, but more of- do what you need to do and live your life the way you need to live it kind of thing. I don't know...I'm horrible at explaining things like this. Maybe if someone else on here was a juggalo then they could help me out. But if no one here is down with the clown then I guess I'm all outta luck!
IF YOU'RE DOWN WITH THE CLOWN, YOU'RE A JUGGALO!
there, now most of you are askin what the hell I'm talking about right?
Usually I just tell people that if they don't know and they aren't one, then they'll never understand. ..but you guys are nice people so IM TRYING! But that's the way it is with lots of things because I'm not happy with my explanation. I don't think it's a good one. Good Luck Trying to figure it out. I can give y'all websites so you can try to figure it out lol
it may be something you say its a teenager thing....but theres juggalos that are like 30-40 years old and on and on...so i dunno.

Believe in the dark carnival and you'll see it one day when the wagons come
lol. i hope that confused the h3ll out of you! lol sorry.

Once again, I'm sorry I left you hanging but I got out of band at 9 and i have yet to take a shower so I'll see you guys back here in a little bit.

TarponRl3k
09-23-2002, 10:24 PM
sorry- it's s ong lyric after what you said i have to finish it

"what is a juggalo? A dead body. Well he ain't really dead but he ain't like anybody that you ever met before. He'll eat Monopoly and *h*t out Connect Four"

that's not really true it's just a silly song.

sinton66
09-23-2002, 10:26 PM
Ok, I think I got it! What did you think of our guesses?

PPHSfan
09-23-2002, 10:35 PM
I still think its a Drunk Buffalo

TarponRl3k
09-23-2002, 10:35 PM
ok basically my question was meant to find out if anyone else on here was into icp or twiztid or anything. sorry to cause such a big thing!!!

Ranger Mom
09-23-2002, 10:37 PM
OK...I really am going to bed right after this. I think I kinda understood what R13 was saying - scary isn't it?? But....I went to the google search engine and put juggalo in. I was shocked with all that came up. I thought I was a pretty cool mom and had a firm grasp on all this "teenager" stuff. That one must have slipped right by me. (Probably because I was on here. TEE HEE)
Anyway, I can't wait to tell my kids - (break into song here) "I know something you don't know." Because I would bet my last dollar THEY haven't heard the work juggalo before!! Allrighty then - Off to bed for me!!

footballgal
09-24-2002, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom:
OK...I really am going to bed right after this. I think I kinda understood what R13 was saying - scary isn't it?? But....I went to the google search engine and put juggalo in. I was shocked with all that came up. I thought I was a pretty cool mom and had a firm grasp on all this "teenager" stuff. That one must have slipped right by me. (Probably because I was on here. TEE HEE)
Anyway, I can't wait to tell my kids - (break into song here) "I know something you don't know." Because I would bet my last dollar THEY haven't heard the work juggalo before!! Allrighty then - Off to bed for me!!

Ranger Mom, I had the same reaction, when I heard her say that word last year year. That is the first thing I did was "search the engine" and she is right it's not main stream at all. But to each it's own I guess.
I grew up in the Eighties ..boring...

Jacket2000
09-24-2002, 08:49 AM

RangerMom, just a tip here, but I wouldn't be so quick to tell me kids about it if I were you. I have heard of this, and Ive heard some of the lyrics by the group that that has this following; and lemmie tell ya, I definately wouldnt let my kids listen to it. There's free speech,and there's garbage that's controversial just for the sake of being controversial and selling records. This is the latter.
J2K

[This message has been edited by Jacket2000 (edited September 24, 2002).]

SINTON81
09-24-2002, 08:55 AM
Ok, I think i'm drunk now, and I have not even had any thing to drink.

TarponRl3k
09-24-2002, 04:24 PM
I mentioned juggalos last year? Really? On rgvsports i assume?

Oh, Jacket, don't be so quick to say things like that. Her kids will know right from wrong. Just because people sing about certain things is no reason to keep it from your children.
Let me explain something. Most of the songs are directed toward the people that your kids probably hate anyway if they are listening to that music. I'm not saying kids should hate other kids but hate is jsut the general term I choose to use.
And everything else controversial is just for the sake of being funny.
For example- the disses on Eminem, calling him Feminem and Slim Anus and making songs about all that- that's to be funny because eminem tried to start some controversy with them and started copying a lot of the stuff twiztid was doing, paying twiztid to pay at his show when he knew they never would and now he hates everything psychopathic so...it's not like- well, they hate him all the fans should too. A lot of fans do hate him for that reason but they do not tell us that we should. They don't tell us how we should act, what or who we should be. One thing that they do stress though is to just be ourselves...did i just contradict myself there? Anyway, If you won't be you then who will?

SilverT
09-24-2002, 04:30 PM
free speech, Jacket? Oh my god, how horrible! I never want my kids to know about free speech!!!

come on!
Kristen, I think your description of a juggalo was just fine when your audience knew nothing about the family. good job.

Jacket2000
09-24-2002, 04:43 PM
Ok,someone obviously completely missed the point of my post.
Dont get me wrong, Im all for self-expression. If someone wants to paint a picture, be in a play, or write a poem, Im all for'em. But if you wanna scream profanity and "sing" about killing and mutilating people, dont insult me by calling it self-expression. Just my opinion. That and 75 cents'll buy ya cup o' coffee.
J2K
J2K

TarponRl3k
09-24-2002, 04:48 PM
Actually, I think that would be considered self expression. I'm honestly not trying to insult anyone but if they've got something that they're upset about then singing about it would be expression themselves no matter how they do it. They do have soft songs, you know? Most of the songs people hear by ICP (assuming that you are talking about icp- twiztid fits the description less) are usually the worst ones. Either the dirtiest or with the most profanity because those are the songs that stupid people share with others so that they think they are cool for listening to that. That's how teenagers are these days- stupid

SilverT
09-24-2002, 04:49 PM
Kristen, he doesn't understand.

Juggalos- it takes one to know one.

Say what you will of me, I'll always have juggalo family.

TarponRl3k
09-24-2002, 04:50 PM
Silver, you arent making yourself look too good. And imagine what he would have to say if you put the lyrics that come BEFORE that. He's just stating his opinion, everyone is going to have one. It's no big deal.

sinton66
09-24-2002, 07:29 PM
Kristen, maybe I can expand on what Jacket was saying just a little. I grew up a child of the sixties, I'm not sure how old Jacket is. When I was a teenager on into early adulthood, we had our "shock" bands too. The generational difference is that ours were all "underground". You could only hear them in sleazy little clubs most folks wouldn't be caught dead in. Of course, I never went to 'em.
The current older generation doesn't think Howard Stern wanna-bees are funny. Shockingly rude isn't fashionable, it's just rude. It is simply a matter of good taste.

[This message has been edited by sinton66 (edited September 24, 2002).]

ThaRealBulldog
09-24-2002, 07:59 PM
Juggalos are those freaks right?

TarponRl3k
09-24-2002, 08:06 PM
uh huh, you never went to em.
They aren't rude. It's a lot better than Nelly encouraging kids to go onto forums talkin bout how they're number one and better than everyone. Look, I listen to this cr@p 24-7 and I'm a very well rounded and well brought up kid.

If you want to call us freaks, be my guest, that's what pushed us into becoming juggalos. read up on it

ThaRealBulldog
09-24-2002, 08:12 PM
That music is trash to me but thats just me.

TarponRl3k
09-24-2002, 08:17 PM
actually....i think it is SO underground and there is such a HUGH following that it's nearly mainstream.

But the second half of the sixth jokers card will surprise quite a few people that may be down with Shangri-la and think Hell's Pit will be the same.
Right, Silver. Once again, who are you?

ThaRealBulldog
09-24-2002, 08:21 PM
hm ok dude

TarponRl3k
09-24-2002, 08:25 PM
lol, sorry I didn't see when you asked about what i thought about your guesses! lol, I thought they were hilarious! Though...I think the closest one was the one with the clown. lol. CONGRATS SINTONFAN!
juggling drunk buffalo--DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

PPHSfan
09-24-2002, 08:32 PM
Tarpon,

I have enjoyed reading alot of your posts about your band and your football team, they both go hand in hand I believe. But I am going to have to say that THIS thread has no place on 3A Down Low. I will say this, being a 39 yr. old Dad of 3 kids, 19,13,11. I was introduced to the Insane Clown Posse' (see there, I know who ICP is) a couple of years ago, and I have listened to the *uncensored* CD's and I was really upset that this music could be purchased anywhere other than an Adult Bookstore. Any child under the age of 18 has no business listening to this *art* and anyone under the age of 18 has no business talking about it in an open forum. Call me what you will, but I really wish you would take this thread somewhere else, and stick to supporting your band and your football team here.

and here is my provervbial quote at the end just for laughs.

"Those of you who think you know everything, are very annoying to those of us that do" :-)

[This message has been edited by PPHSfan (edited September 24, 2002).]

Jacket2000
09-24-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by sinton66:
Kristen, maybe I can expand on what Jacket was saying just a little. I grew up a child of the sixties, I'm not sure how old Jacket is. When I was a teenager on into early adulthood, we had our "shock" bands too. The generational difference is that ours were all "underground". You could only hear them in sleazy little clubs most folks wouldn't be caught dead in. Of course, I never went to 'em.
The current older generation doesn't think Howard Stern wanna-bees are funny. Shockingly rude isn't fashionable, it's just rude. It is simply a matter of good taste.

[This message has been edited by sinton66 (edited September 24, 2002).]

You've got a year or two on me, but that's pretty much the gist of what I was trying to say.
J2K

TarponRl3k
09-24-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan:
Tarpon,

I have enjoyed reading alot of you posts about your band and your football team, they both go hand in hand I believe. But I am going to have to say that THIS thread has no place on 3A Down Low. I will say this, being a 39 yr. old Dad of 3 kids, 19,13,11. I was introduced to the Insane Clown Posse' (see there, I know who ICP is) a couple of years ago, and I have listened to the *uncensored* CD's and I was really upset that this music could be purchased anywhere other than an Adult Bookstore. Any child under the age of 18 has no business listening to this *art* and anyone under the age of 18 has no business talking about it in an open forum. Call me what you will, but I really wish you would take this thread somewhere else, and stick to supporting your band and your football team here.

and here is my provervbial quote at the end just for laughs.

"Those of you who think you know everything, are very annoying to those of us that do" :-)

WHATS THIS POST ABOUT AGAION? WAIT TIL I GET HOME, ILL FIND OUT LATER. BYE BYE!

Rabbit'93
09-24-2002, 11:20 PM
Let me put my two cents in....I don't care for ICP or their lablemates. They do nothing for me lyrically, intellectually, or musically. They are doing the same thing that Alice Cooper did many years ago...Shock. They put a product out that parents are totally against so the kids eat it up. I'm not saying it's wrong what they're doing, everyone has the right to say and do what they feel. Several years ago I was into Marilyn Manson, I just grew out of it. I'm sure by the time my 5 yr. old is a teenager there will be someone else out, that is doing the same thing. I will just take it for what it is and hope that he is wise enough to do the same. The whole "juggalo" thing is a marketing ploy by the band to make these teenagers feel apart of something because they are usually shunned or ridiculed either at home or school. Besides you can't take a clown serious.

TarponRl3k
09-24-2002, 11:37 PM
yeah I know. And I totally agree with you. Even the make up is a marketing thing. but i have no problem with that. i like the music. I think i may like twiztid more than icp. i think that icp may try to act kinda dumb and say dumb things when they know better. But...yeah, it is, you're right. BUT ITS JUST LIKE RELIGION. It's just some scheme to make you think you're part of something. And if you think I'm insulting you, then you're only insulting yourself. Religion is nothing more than a false state of mind created to explain the unexplainable.

I agree that it doesnt belong here though But I was looking for jgugalos on here for a reason. And it had to deal wwith football but I think i may have only found one. If you're not part of the family then you probably dont belong on here. But i dont think i belong on anywhere right now. I'll sleep it off. I'll be hungover tomorrow. I'm sorry guys. I'll talk to you about this later.

TarponRl3k
09-24-2002, 11:38 PM
yeah I know. And I totally agree with you. Even the make up is a marketing thing. but i have no problem with that. i like the music. I think i may like twiztid more than icp. i think that icp may try to act kinda dumb and say dumb things when they know better. But...yeah, it is, you're right. BUT ITS JUST LIKE RELIGION. It's just some scheme to make you think you're part of something. And if you think I'm insulting you, then you're only insulting yourself. Religion is nothing more than a false state of mind created to explain the unexplainable.

I agree that it doesnt belong here though But I was looking for jgugalos on here for a reason. And it had to deal wwith football but I think i may have only found one. If you're not part of the family then you probably dont belong on here. But i dont think i belong on anywhere right now. I'll sleep it off. I'll be hungover tomorrow. I'm sorry guys. I'll talk to you about this later.

sinfan75
09-25-2002, 05:07 AM
I like to consider myself REDNECK!!!!Just give some country or southern rock music,a tortilla burger a cold Bud and a football game to go to and I'm a happy camper.Lot less complicated than what a juggalo means!!!IMHRO!!!!!!!!!!

bulldog65
09-25-2002, 05:43 AM
Is the juggalo an option play? Kinda like the Statue of Liberty but you juggle it, then throw deep?

TarponRl3k
09-25-2002, 07:17 AM
yes, bulldog. You hit the nail right on the forehead.

TarponRl3k
09-25-2002, 07:17 AM
??

SINTON81
09-25-2002, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by bulldog65:
Is the juggalo an option play? Kinda like the Statue of Liberty but you juggle it, then throw deep?

Close but first, after you juggle the ball you have to fumble it, recover your own fumble and then throw deep.

sinfan75
09-25-2002, 08:06 PM
Well kiss my grits!!!This was a football topic after all!!!!!!!!!!!!Yuk yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TarponRl3k
09-25-2002, 08:19 PM
Booo! lame.

sinton66
09-25-2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75:
Well kiss my grits!!!This was a football topic after all!!!!!!!!!!!!Yuk yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about Nyuk,Nyuk,Nyuk. Sound familiar?

Ranger Mom
09-25-2002, 08:25 PM
You Sinton guys are WAY too easily entertained!!

[This message has been edited by Ranger Mom (edited September 25, 2002).]

sinton66
09-25-2002, 08:32 PM
You Sinton guys are WAY too easily entertained!!

[This message has been edited by Ranger Mom (edited September 25, 2002).]

HEEhee, we are a HAPPY bunch!

TarponRl3k
09-25-2002, 08:34 PM
that you are.

TarponRl3k
09-25-2002, 08:35 PM
you guys are pretty funny. nyuk? sure, i think the ninja turtles did that a lot. http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/wink.gif

[This message has been edited by TarponRl3k (edited September 25, 2002).]

sinfan75
09-26-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by sinton66:
How about Nyuk,Nyuk,Nyuk. Sound familiar?

MY MAIN MAN CURLY!!!!

TarponRl3k
09-26-2002, 04:19 PM
ohh.....i see.