PDA

View Full Version : El Campo Ricebirds (11-0) VS Henderson Lions (10-1)

speedbump
11-12-2016, 02:08 PM
Turner Stadium in Humble Friday at 7:30. What a game this should be. I figure if Angleton or Stafford couldn't do it,the Lions won't either. Ricebirds 30- 24

Dawgs
11-12-2016, 04:21 PM
This is going to be a heck of a game. Too close to call.

cowboyandchrist
11-12-2016, 05:44 PM
Henderson has a very good defense, they are not real big, but they fly to the ball. It will be the fastest team the Rice Birds have seen all year. They have two D1 players that score from anywhere on the field.
I know the Rice Birds are good year in and year out, they have beat my Dawgs twice in the playoffs. This game will be a good one and should come down to the last minute. It may well be the best game in round two.
I do know that the Rice Birds better be able run to the ball on defense and cover receivers, if not Henderson will have a big lead before you know it. They had my Dawgs 22 to 0 in the second quarter. The Dawgs made a big come back, but it was to little to late. They beat us 35 to 28.

speedbump
11-12-2016, 06:38 PM
Henderson has a very good defense, they are not real big, but they fly to the ball. It will be the fastest team the Rice Birds have seen all year. They have two D1 players that score from anywhere on the field.
I know the Rice Birds are good year in and year out, they have beat my Dawgs twice in the playoffs. This game will be a good one and should come down to the last minute. It may well be the best game in round two.
I do know that the Rice Birds better be able run to the ball on defense and cover receivers, if not Henderson will have a big lead before you know it. They had my Dawgs 22 to 0 in the second quarter. The Dawgs made a big come back, but it was to little to late. They beat us 35 to 28.

They won't be the fastest team the Birds have seen. Ever heard of Anleton and Stafford? As fast and faster. And each had 2 or 3 D1 players too.

bird_fan
11-12-2016, 06:50 PM
Homer vote for for the birds !!!!!! They did beat carthage so they for sure are a good team

Dawgs
11-12-2016, 07:11 PM
Homer vote for for the birds !!!!!! They did beat carthage so they for sure are a good team

Most years I would say yes, but this year the Dawgs have been real up and down. The Dawgs aren't as stout as they have been. But Henderson is good. Should be a good game.

Dawgs
11-12-2016, 07:16 PM
They won't be the fastest team the Birds have seen. Ever heard of Anleton and Stafford? As fast and faster. And each had 2 or 3 D1 players too.
Henderson will have as much team speed as anybody yall have played this year. I'm not saying that means anything on the outcome of the game, but you will see. They are the fastest team I have seen over the past 2 years with the exception of La Vega. But should be a good game. I don't think either defense will completly shut down the other team. So I think the team with the ball last wins this one. Key for Henderson is not to let El Campo hold the ball all night on offense. They will have to figure out a way to keep the time of possession somewhat close.

bird_fan
11-12-2016, 07:19 PM
Most years I would say yes, but this year the Dawgs have been real up and down. The Dawgs aren't as stout as they have been. But Henderson is good. Should be a good game.\
Dawgs I still have tons of respect for yall and coach Surrate. (sorry ive misspelled his name)

scrub c
11-12-2016, 07:38 PM
Henderson will have as much team speed as anybody yall have played this year.

I disagree. EC has played plenty of speed. Stafford has that "speed to burn", didn't phase EC and neither will Henderson.
Im going with EC. not flashy, not fast, but they find a way to win - and they will again on Friday.

and yes, stafford shows 4 losses (but they have only been beaten once - EC) had to forfeit 3 games early.

Dawgs
11-12-2016, 07:44 PM
I disagree. EC has played plenty of speed. Stafford has that "speed to burn", didn't phase EC and neither will Henderson.
Im going with EC. not flashy, not fast, but they find a way to win - and they will again on Friday.

and yes, stafford shows 4 losses (but they have only been beaten once - EC) had to forfeit 3 games early.

Ok no problem. Will find out Friday. I'm not picking a winner. Can go either way. And yea I know Stafford and their record. They were 11-0 last year when Carthage shut them out 34-0.

Dawgs
11-12-2016, 07:56 PM
The winner of this game should win Region 3 IMO.

Is this the year EC makes a run and wins a title. They been knocking on the door since dropping in 2012, but haven't got it done. Only a matter of time. This could be the year.

speedbump
11-12-2016, 08:10 PM
Henderson will have as much team speed as anybody yall have played this year. I'm not saying that means anything on the outcome of the game, but you will see. They are the fastest team I have seen over the past 2 years with the exception of La Vega. But should be a good game. I don't think either defense will completly shut down the other team. So I think the team with the ball last wins this one. Key for Henderson is not to let El Campo hold the ball all night on offense. They will have to figure out a way to keep the time of possession somewhat close.

Stafford has 4 and possibly 5 starters that ran on the 4x100 and 4x200 state championship relay teams last year. So please, no more talk of Hendersons speed. I'm pretty sure Henderson has not face as physical a team as EC. If they want to win this game they need to be at least two scores up at the half. The Birds are really tough in the second half.

How in the world did Kilgore win those 2 games? Running the ball?

Dawgs
11-12-2016, 08:47 PM
Stafford has 4 and possibly 5 starters that ran on the 4x100 and 4x200 state championship relay teams last year. So please, no more talk of Hendersons speed. I'm pretty sure Henderson has not face as physical a team as EC. If they want to win this game they need to be at least two scores up at the half. The Birds are really tough in the second half.

Track speed got nothing to do with it. But whatever. Speed won't be what wins this game. It will be won up front. Kilgore got hot at the right time for 2 weeks in the middle of the season. Shouldn't have beaten either honestly. But a win is a win. Can't take that away from them. Unfortunately Kilgore has cooled off quite a bit since those 2 awesome wins. And yes Kilgore runs the ball as much as anybody. You know that. But Henderson is a running team. They rushed for 300+ against Carthage at about an 8 ypc average. This is going to be more of a physical battle than you think. Not sure where fans are getting the impression that Henderson is a finess team. They have scored a lot of points, but it all starts up front and with the run game. Then they got 3-4 guys (2 TCU commits) that can take it to the house every time they touch the ball. Van Zandt and Ebner are once in a decade type talent both in the same grade. I won't say they will be the best athletes yall have seen, cause you won't hear it anyway. Let you tell it yall have played an NFL schedule and nobody in ETX plays physical football. But we all have plenty of success to show for the brand of football played in that part of the state. Heck even Henderson has more hardware than EC. This should be a great game, but I would love to see Henderson win if for no other reason than how arrogant of a poster you are.

speedbump
11-12-2016, 09:30 PM
Henderson has a heck of a football team and I never said otherwise so if pointing out that they aren't the fastest team we will have played makes me arrogant, so be it. Every year before about 8 of our games all we hear about is the other teams blazing speed. I tell them what you said about track speed but I arrogant it up a notch and say "well this aint no track meet bucko" Take care of business and hopefully we can too. Ready for round 3?

Dawgs
11-12-2016, 09:49 PM
Henderson has a heck of a football team and I never said otherwise so if pointing out that they aren't the fastest team we will have played makes me arrogant, so be it. Every year before about 8 of our games all we hear about is the other teams blazing speed. I tell them what you said about track speed but I arrogant it up a notch and say "well this aint no track meet bucko" Take care of business and hopefully we can too. Ready for round 3?

Idk. Carthage isn't nearly as good as Henderson, so if the Ricebirds and Dawgs meet this year it will be an uphill battle. Henderson is bigger, faster, and more physical than the Dawgs. So if we do play it might not turn out well. As far as you being arrogant it's not about speed talk. It's about your insistence that nobody plays "physical" football except EC. And the way you act as if ETX football is somehow all finess and no physicality. When in fact you couldn't be more wrong. What has all this "physical" play that nobody can match gotten EC? If I take a look at it since EC dropped down I don't see it. I just have a quick look and see the last game of EC season since 2012. I see 70, 42, 54, and 43. So where is all that physicality, and stink on stink, and defense at when yall meet a team that can match up? But whatever. Stink on stink. We will see how yall match up this week with little ol' ETX. Henderson is the best we have to offer this year. I already said I thought the winner of this one will win Region 3. Good luck to EC this week. Again should be a great game.

Roughneck93
11-12-2016, 11:25 PM
I'll be there to watch this one...can't wait.

toddg
11-13-2016, 05:40 AM

How in the world did Kilgore win those 2 games? Running the ball?wilmer Hurchins won the 4x100 gold last year/spring

Dogs_21
11-13-2016, 10:13 AM
I dont even like El Campo but I have to agree speed wont affect them. They beat Angleton who has plenty of Football speed as the Henderson poster keep saying and Track speed and so did Stafford. Plus Angleton has the best football player in the Class of 2018 and held him in check enough to win the game. I know Henderson has great tradition also so I cant call who wins but to call El Campo posters arrogant just because they are trying to explain they have seen speed is crazy.

speedbump
11-13-2016, 04:44 PM
wilmer Hurchins won the 4x100 gold last year/spring

Right - my clock stopped in 2015 when Stafford won it. They finished fourth last year and second in the 4 x 200. Not bad with Hezekia Jones sidelined.

speedbump
11-13-2016, 05:07 PM
Stafford speed. (state meet) 4x100 (4th) 4x200 (2cd) All are starters on the football team.

Christopher Brantley - CB,WR
James Brown -RB
Cameron Montgomery - RB,CB Also won the 100 meter dash.
David Allison - CB,FS
Hezekiah Jones WR Jones is an A&M commit that won the 200 meter dash his soph. year after finishing third as a freshman. He missed mised last seasons stae meet.

That's the fastest team we will see this year, period. Henderson may win this game but it won't be because they dazzled EC with their speed or athleticism. To beat the Ricebirds they will need great chemistry and plenty of heart. The Lions Sr. group is a good one so they may have what it takes. We shall see.

Dawgs
11-13-2016, 05:41 PM
That's the fastest team we will see this year, period. Henderson may win this game but it won't be because they dazzled EC with their speed or athleticism. To beat the Ricebirds they will need great chemistry and plenty of heart. The Lions Sr. group is a good one so they may have what it takes. We shall see.

What you described is what it takes to to beat any top team in the playoffs. That's what make some of these games special. Hopefully this will be one of those games everybody can enjoy. I think it has the pieces.

Txbroadcaster
11-13-2016, 09:38 PM
Stafford speed. (state meet) 4x100 (4th) 4x200 (2cd) All are starters on the football team.

Christopher Brantley - CB,WR
James Brown -RB
Cameron Montgomery - RB,CB Also won the 100 meter dash.
David Allison - CB,FS
Hezekiah Jones WR Jones is an A&M commit that won the 200 meter dash his soph. year after finishing third as a freshman. He missed mised last seasons stae meet.

Speed wise man to man I think Stafford, speed AND size, Henderson. This is gonna be a fun one

Weebe
11-14-2016, 12:39 AM
Henderson's passing game vs El Campo's pass defense will decide this game.

pancho villa
11-14-2016, 08:54 AM
East Texas is gross

d0tc0m
11-14-2016, 09:38 AM
This has the makings to be one of the most entertaining second-round games in 4A, in my opinion. Both of these teams are legit title contenders, and it's kind of a shame that one of them will be playing basketball come Monday. When I was filling out my bracket this year, this matchup was one that I spent the most time on and had the hardest time picking.

This matchup feel a bit like an SEC vs B1G 10 showdown, and those games usually are very entertaining. But, when in doubt, I tend to default to the speed and athleticism of east Texas, and that's what I'll do this week. I know El Campo has faced some teams with speed (Angleton and Stafford), so I doubt they'll be awestruck by the Lions. That said, give me Henderson's speed, because, as they say, speed kills.

Great game, though, and both programs should be very proud of their teams and the season each of them has had.

oldtownag
11-14-2016, 01:31 PM
LOL at Carthage posters living vicariously thru Henderson.

P.S. Dawgs still playing!

Aggie98
11-14-2016, 01:39 PM

We had more points than they did when the clock hit 00:00. :smoker:

speedbump
11-14-2016, 01:45 PM

Impossible

speedbump
11-14-2016, 01:51 PM

Bet the EC coaches are taking a real close look at your game with Henderson.

Gsquared
11-14-2016, 02:07 PM

Stafford has been the fastest team I have seen all year and ive seen most of the top 10's in both divisions minus a couple. This is gonna be a doozie. Ill be leaving early and heading down to Humble for this one Friday. Who's buyin the hot dogs? I lost my wallet.

sk1
11-14-2016, 02:31 PM
Stafford has been the fastest team I have seen all year and ive seen most of the top 10's in both divisions minus a couple. This is gonna be a doozie. Ill be leaving early and heading down to Humble for this one Friday. Who's buyin the hot dogs? I lost my wallet.

Maybe the guy who found your phone has your wallet!!! HAHA

Gsquared
11-14-2016, 02:48 PM
Maybe the guy who found your phone has your wallet!!! HAHA

Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waterboy
11-14-2016, 03:29 PM
This is probably the best 2nd round matchup in 4A. Henderson is real good this year, especially on offense. It's their defense I worry about against El Campo. Good running teams have had some success against Henderson, and if El Campo can play keep away while scoring on most possessions, it'll be an uphill battle for the Lions. If Henderson gets into a rhythm early, I think the Lions win. If the Ricebirds can score early and cause the Lions some frustration, I think it's anybody's game. Too close to call for me, although I think Henderson has a legit shot at taking the Ricebirds down. Will they? Who knows? I give a very slight edge to Henderson.

Dawgs
11-14-2016, 03:39 PM
LOL at Carthage posters living vicariously thru Henderson.

P.S. Dawgs still playing!

And still pulling for the Dawgs. Just giving information about Henderson. I saw with my own eyes how good Henderson was, and how much better they were than Carthage. No Carthage fan has to live vicariously thru anybody. Carthage is not going to win their region or a state championship every year. This is one of those years. Still a fun group to watch, and I have enjoyed the season so far. Heck, I hope I am wrong and they catch fire and make a run to Jerry World. I'll be their at every game cheering them on.

Aggie98
11-14-2016, 06:02 PM
Bet the EC coaches are taking a real close look at your game with Henderson.

EC's offense should match up as well as anyone against Henderson's defense. Stopping Henderson's offense will be a challenge for anyone. We shortened the game and got 3 or 4 stops to stay within striking distance at the end.

Dawgs
11-14-2016, 06:42 PM
EC's offense should match up as well as anyone against Henderson's defense. Stopping Henderson's offense will be a challenge for anyone. We shortened the game and got 3 or 4 stops to stay within striking distance at the end.

And it sounded like yall played lights out in that game. Probably the best execution of the year if I had to guess. Absolutely not taking anything away from the Kilgore win, but wasn't there a questionable roughing the QB call on a 4th down that would have ended the game? That's football, but one play that could've ended the game. But Henderson not disciplined enough when it counted. I hope we see that same Kilgore team show up this week to play Stafford. Make district 9 look a heck of a lot better if we get these 2 wins. Or can look a little weak if both teams take the "L".

LionFan72
11-15-2016, 11:53 PM
Out on a limb, but EC by 1. Should be a barn burner!

Weebe
11-16-2016, 01:47 PM
This has the makings to be one of the most entertaining second-round games in 4A, in my opinion. Both of these teams are legit title contenders, and it's kind of a shame that one of them will be playing basketball come Monday. When I was filling out my bracket this year, this matchup was one that I spent the most time on and had the hardest time picking.

This matchup feel a bit like an SEC vs B1G 10 showdown, and those games usually are very entertaining. But, when in doubt, I tend to default to the speed and athleticism of east Texas, and that's what I'll do this week. I know El Campo has faced some teams with speed (Angleton and Stafford), so I doubt they'll be awestruck by the Lions. That said, give me Henderson's speed, because, as they say, speed kills.

Great game, though, and both programs should be very proud of their teams and the season each of them has had.

This game and the Stafford/Kilgore game are great 2nd round matchups.

speedbump
11-16-2016, 01:57 PM
This game and the Stafford/Kilgore game are great 2nd round matchups.

I'll be surprised if Kilgore finishes within 17 of Stafford.

Dawgs
11-16-2016, 02:58 PM

Dang, they must have really improved since last year. Sounds like Kilgore is in trouble.

waterboy
11-16-2016, 03:07 PM
As much as I would love to be wrong, I think Stafford wins this one by at least 2 TDs. Kilgore has been sort of an anomaly this season. They play great for a game or two in a row, then turn around and lose a game they have no business losing, in my opinion. Stafford is just more consistent, not to mention very good.

I'm hoping Kilgore has their best game this week. I think they'll need it. Go Big Red!

Weebe
11-16-2016, 03:56 PM

It's funny, Bay City got the best draw of all the teams in our district.

They don't have to play a district 9 team until round 3.

Dawgs
11-16-2016, 03:59 PM
It's funny, Bay City got the best draw of all the teams in our district.

They don't have to play a district 9 team until round 3.
Yea same for Carthage. Got 3rd place, and have by far the easiest path.

slingshot
11-16-2016, 05:22 PM
Henderson by 1...

bird_fan
11-16-2016, 06:11 PM
Idk. Carthage isn't nearly as good as Henderson, so if the Ricebirds and Dawgs meet this year it will be an uphill battle. Henderson is bigger, faster, and more physical than the Dawgs. So if we do play it might not turn out well. As far as you being arrogant it's not about speed talk. It's about your insistence that nobody plays "physical" football except EC. And the way you act as if ETX football is somehow all finess and no physicality. When in fact you couldn't be more wrong. What has all this "physical" play that nobody can match gotten EC? If I take a look at it since EC dropped down I don't see it. I just have a quick look and see the last game of EC season since 2012. I see 70, 42, 54, and 43. So where is all that physicality, and stink on stink, and defense at when yall meet a team that can match up? But whatever. Stink on stink. We will see how yall match up this week with little ol' ETX. Henderson is the best we have to offer this year. I already said I thought the winner of this one will win Region 3. Good luck to EC this week. Again should be a great game.
yes we gave up 70 to Stephenville but we scored 35 so it was a 35 point lose the game did get away from us in the 4th quarter. No time that year did we give up 42, 43, or 54 points

Dawgs
11-16-2016, 06:54 PM

Grant and Terry agree with you. They don't think Kilgore can keep it close.

Both those guys picked EC in this one. Both have it at a TD or less.

Dawgs
11-16-2016, 06:58 PM
yes we gave up 70 to Stephenville but we scored 35 so it was a 35 point lose the game did get away from us in the 4th quarter. No time that year did we give up 42, 43, or 54 points

Read it carefully. I didn't say those scores were all from that season. I was talking about the last game EC played each of its 4 seasons in this class. Doesn't matter anyway, that is finished.

Weebe
11-16-2016, 08:17 PM
Read it carefully. I didn't say those scores were all from that season. I was talking about the last game EC played each of its 4 seasons in this class. Doesn't matter anyway, that is finished.

El Campo lost every one of those games(except 2013 when they were just really down talent wise) because they couldn't stop the pass.

That has nothing to do with physical play on the Oline. They scored plenty of points to win in each one of those games.

But, if they don't learn to defend the pass, they'll never win the big one.

Dawgs
11-16-2016, 08:50 PM
El Campo lost every one of those games(except 2013 when they were just really down talent wise) because they couldn't stop the pass.

That has nothing to do with physical play on the Oline. They scored plenty of points to win in each one of those games.

But, if they don't learn to defend the pass, they'll never win the big one.
Has EC been tested in the passing game this year? Has EC had success defending the pass? I listened to the S2S show today, and I think the guys had it right. Henderson will be better than Stafford in the passing game, but will be very similar. They are not going to stand in the pocket and beat you with the pass. That's not their strength. The more I listen and read everything the more I am leaning toward EC. I think Stafford and Henderson are very similar.

Starlinmarlin
11-16-2016, 10:26 PM
Has EC been tested in the passing game this year? Has EC had success defending the pass? I listened to the S2S show today, and I think the guys had it right. Henderson will be better than Stafford in the passing game, but will be very similar. They are not going to stand in the pocket and beat you with the pass. That's not their strength. The more I listen and read everything the more I am leaning toward EC. I think Stafford and Henderson are very similar.

As you mentioned Stafford is probably similar to Henderson. EC held Hezekiah Jones in check with 82 yards receiving (half of that came on a hale marry pass to end the first half). Stafford totaled 210 yards passing for the game and had 137 yards rushing. Needville runs a spread offense but isn't on the same level as Henderson or Stafford. EC held them to 180 passing and -6 rushing. Bay City is an up and coming team that runs a lot of spread formations and has a young dual threat QB who has come into his own as the season progressed. Bay City passed for 211 yards in a great rivalry game. EC will have to hold Henderson to similar numbers to walk away with the win.

Saggy Aggie
11-16-2016, 10:34 PM

Stafford has some great athletes, but I dont see them stomping anybody anymore. Should be close

ECBirdFan
11-17-2016, 08:33 AM
Homer vote for this fan again! Birds win by 7 or less!

Scoop27
11-17-2016, 04:09 PM
I don't think it will be that close-Ricebirds by 14+. Besides the BC game, the only team that played them close was Wharton which really should have won the game with missed opportunities. Don't think Henderson's speed will be that much of a factor. The only way EC will lose if they beat themselves with turnovers and penalties

Aggie98
11-18-2016, 10:47 AM
I don't think it will be that close-Ricebirds by 14+. Besides the BC game, the only team that played them close was Wharton which really should have won the game with missed opportunities. Don't think Henderson's speed will be that much of a factor. The only way EC will lose if they beat themselves with turnovers and penalties

You don't know much about Henderson do you?

Weebe
11-18-2016, 11:41 AM
You don't know much about Henderson do you?

Yeah, I think this is a 7 point or closer game one way or another.

Dawgs
11-18-2016, 11:58 AM
Yeah, I think this is a 7 point or closer game one way or another.

Beautiful thing about football is we are gonna find out in just a little bit. Good luck to both teams tonight.

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 08:38 PM
Henderson wasted no time in scoring.

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 08:48 PM
EC answers....

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 09:06 PM
Lions can't stop Enriquez.

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 09:19 PM
Henderson...pick 6.

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 09:27 PM
EC driving, 1:09 until half.

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 09:28 PM
:36 left....EC at the Lion 16

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 09:30 PM
:09, EC at the 14....

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 09:32 PM
Pass complete to the 1....:01 left.

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 09:33 PM
Lions, hold....wow.

Half

Lions leads 22-15.

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 10:12 PM
EC turnover on downs at the Lion 34 to start the 2nd half.

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 10:17 PM
Henderson turnover on downs at the EC 48....

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 10:19 PM
EC three and out....

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 10:20 PM
1st down Lions at their 26....

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 10:24 PM
Lions driving, 1st down at the EC 38...

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 10:24 PM
Huge loss back to the 45.

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 10:26 PM
1st down Lions at the 27....

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 10:27 PM
TD Lions....

Van Zandt 27-yard run.

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 10:27 PM
29-15 Lions

8:37 4th

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 10:36 PM
EC across midfield....1st down at the 42.

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 10:36 PM
5:19 left....

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 10:39 PM
4th and long for EC....

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 10:40 PM
Pass intercepted....

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 10:41 PM
3:59 left

Lions ball at the 15.

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 10:42 PM
Hall big run to the EC 43.

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 10:43 PM
Lions fumble....

EC ball at their own 25.

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 10:45 PM
4th and 11 after a Lion sack....

1:44 4th

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 10:47 PM
Incomplete, turnover on downs.

1:39 4th

Lion ball at the 23.

Roughneck93
11-18-2016, 10:51 PM
1st down Lions at the 18....

This one's about over.

Good game....

cowboyandchrist
11-18-2016, 10:53 PM
Incomplete, turnover on downs.

1:39 4th

Lion ball at the 23.

Great ball game Rice Birds, sounds like Henderson's speed on both sides of the ball was just too much. The Henderson D can flat out run to the ball.
The Dawgs will be ready for some payback next week.
Great win Henderson, you beat a dang good football team. You did what my Dawgs could not do, BUT the Dawgs are looking forward to the rematch.

Dawgs
11-18-2016, 10:58 PM
Sounded like Henderson was far more physical than EC tonight. #bEastTexas.

Dawgs
11-18-2016, 11:24 PM

I guess you are surprised about a lot of things tonight.

speedbump
11-18-2016, 11:34 PM
Sounded like Henderson was far more physical than EC tonight. #bEastTexas.

Wrong - they were better but not more physical. They have talent everywhere and it doesn't stop with their starters. Stafford has as much speed but not the moves.

Dawgs
11-18-2016, 11:36 PM
Wrong - they were better but not more physical. They have talent everywhere and it doesn't stop with their starters. Stafford has as much speed but not the moves.

Henderson has it all. I already told yall that.

scrub c
11-19-2016, 07:48 AM
Henderson has it all. I already told yall that.

We should have listened.... Got the winning powerball #s ?

Aggie98
11-19-2016, 10:30 PM

Having seen them both now, I would say that Stafford does have a little more overall athleticism and speed than Henderson.... if that's even possible. However, if those two teams end up in the regional final my money is on Henderson..... way more dynamic on offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk