Now D49-S42

Sville with ball 2:25 left.

jason
11-11-2016, 10:40 PM
Int in end zone
49-42 final

regaleagle
11-11-2016, 10:44 PM
Probably the most exciting game all year for the Yellowjackets, huh? And for Decatur as well.

jason
11-11-2016, 10:54 PM
Stephenville outgained Decatur.
4 turnovers and a terrible call on a punt that resulted in another turnover.

Was a good one.

Tejastrue
11-12-2016, 12:24 AM
Time to fill that mug.

5wide
11-12-2016, 12:29 PM
Decatur fell asleep after getting the big lead. We had a couple of turnovers as well that helped the jackets. Stephenville was able to convert on 3rd and long a lot as well as a couple 4th down plays. They never quit.

This has been a problem with Decatur's coaching all year. We either get out to a fast start and the stall or get behind real quick and can't catch up. If we would use some stinking clock management, that game wouldn't have been as close at the end. On our last 4 series, we were snapping the ball with +25 on the play clock instead of 5-10. It drives me crazy to watch our coaches do stupid stuff like that. IThey almost cost us the game.

hollywood
11-12-2016, 03:44 PM
Decatur fell asleep after getting the big lead. We had a couple of turnovers as well that helped the jackets. Stephenville was able to convert on 3rd and long a lot as well as a couple 4th down plays. They never quit.

This has been a problem with Decatur's coaching all year. We either get out to a fast start and the stall or get behind real quick and can't catch up. If we would use some stinking clock management, that game wouldn't have been as close at the end. On our last 4 series, we were snapping the ball with +25 on the play clock instead of 5-10. It drives me crazy to watch our coaches do stupid stuff like that. IThey almost cost us the game.

Good points. And to still be throwing the ball with a 7 pt lead and under 4 minutes on the game clock? I kept thinking, what is Decatur doing? Are they trying to give Stephenville every chance to get back in it? Lol

toddg
11-12-2016, 07:01 PM
i love Alvarado...good for my blood pressure