PDA

View Full Version : Time to be Perfect.......And so it begins this week.

regaleagle
11-10-2016, 03:03 AM
Well......looks like it's that time of the year again folks. That clock just never stops ticking and before ya know it, another Texas High School Football playoff season is upon us. It's been a very competitive regular season in both divisions of Class 4A this year with what looks to be a very exciting first round shaping up. Naturally, you have all the district winners facing a team that placed 4th in their respective districts, but there may still be a few surprises or upsets occur this first week. Some of the districts were very evenly matched from top to bottom for at least the top 4 teams that got in......so you can't rely just on the seedings to determine which team(s) will come out on top. I've already filled out my playoff brackets.......and to be honest.......I don't feel very confident about my overall picks. When you have some questionable picks in Round One of these playoffs........well that must mean there's a large group of teams that have a good chance to play for a Regional Title. So buckle up your seat belts and get ready for the best time of the year starting this week.......the Texas State High School Football Playoffs. And for all the players and coaches out there that have been working hard since the summer........it's time to be Perfect. Thank You, LORD!! Good Luck to all the teams in this year's tournament......and may each player find true joy in his heart. AMEN. :wave::1popcorn::2thumbsup

toddg
11-10-2016, 09:38 AM
i like Alvarado's chances this year to go far..we are quietly optimistic with the team we have.

slingshot
11-10-2016, 12:39 PM
i like Alvarado's chances this year to go far..we are quietly optimistic with the team we have.
Ditto with Wylie.

Wayne
11-11-2016, 06:04 AM
Alvarado and Wylie are both scary this year.

toddg
11-11-2016, 11:40 AM
Ditto with Wylie.hope you get to enjoy the game tonite...and not have to work!!

slingshot
11-11-2016, 12:45 PM
hope you get to enjoy the game tonite...and not have to work!!That is always preferred!

Cam
11-11-2016, 02:18 PM
That is always preferred!

...hey sling.....I got this rash.......

slingshot
11-12-2016, 01:16 PM
...hey sling.....I got this rash.......I told you not to put it in there...