PDA

View Full Version : who is your favorite Jasper Croweater?

turbostud
12-05-2002, 09:14 AM
Come on Jasper. You guys have been quiet lately. Are ya'll getting scared as game time approaches?

southern_thunder
12-05-2002, 09:23 AM
Yea you guessed it turdostud we are all shaking in our shoes up here and seriously considering calling Burnet and cancelling.

BIG19
12-05-2002, 09:27 AM
If you go back and look, this has been the norm for the past couple of weeks. The closer it gets to game time, most will back off and start preparing mentally. Here is to what should be the best game of the season!

turbostud
12-05-2002, 10:22 AM
That's a good one Southern Blunder. I am glad you like turds. Maybe you should change your mascot to the Jasper Turdeaters and we will save the crow for next year.

Bulldog92
12-05-2002, 10:32 AM
Is that necessary, turbostud? It's funny how you just came out of nowhere this week and started talking all this crap (no pun intended :D ). Are you gonna go back into hiding if Burnet loses this week or are you just gonna take your manure to the folks in Everman/Forney if your Green Dogs find a way to pull this one out? I'm just curious...

turbostud
12-05-2002, 10:41 AM
bulldog92. I am not from Burnet. I am just dishing out what jasper has been dishing out. Is there a rule that says I have to be from Burnet in order to do that. Trust me, I will be first in line at the Crow BBQ if Jasper wins. I do not hide from anyone.

Bulldog92
12-05-2002, 10:45 AM
Alright, but you have to remember that there are only a few Jasper fans that are doing that...and we begrudgingly have to claim them as our own. Just don't paint all of us with the same brush. I'm getting excited, though. It should be a great game. :D

turbostud
12-05-2002, 10:50 AM
Sorry about that Bulldog92. Like you said i am new to the board and I am still trying to figure out who's who.

Bulldog-95
12-05-2002, 11:57 AM
turbothud (not accidently misspelled), you say you are only doing this because:
Quote: "I am just dishing out what jasper has been dishing out".

There are some Burnet fans dishing it out just like some of the Jasper fans are dishing it out and you don't have any disrespect to them. Chill out on the Jasper Bulldogs. Give it a rest. We are tired of it.

Go J-DAWGS!!

turbostud
12-05-2002, 12:11 PM
Sorry to all the Jasper Bulldogs. I'll shut up now.