PDA

View Full Version : Navarro - Bandera Highlight Video Dedicated to the Seniors!

bag-o-chips
11-06-2016, 03:55 PM
I don't normally post these as they are just highlight videos. But since this senior class has two Undefeated Seasons and only one regular season loss in 3 years I just wanted to give them some props. Plus the Student Trainer who edits the video is a Senior as well!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE6uS5w69W0&feature=youtu.be

regaleagle
11-06-2016, 04:20 PM
I really enjoyed this video.......I'm 62 now and can still remember the feeling of coming onto that field as a senior on Senior Night to play my last game at home. We won, and the feeling was a culmination of all those years of hard work, playing the sport I loved, and the Friday Night Lights all mixed together with the fans, my family, and my friends. What a wonderful feeling.......

regaleagle
11-06-2016, 04:30 PM
Then as a parent, I remember the closeness and heartache felt with my son as his Argyle Eagles lost their first bid to become State Champs on that cold, rainy night at Tyler Rose Stadium. He was a junior that night and had one more year. The next year we lost the first playoff game as we went from 2A to 3A. But the feeling was relived thru him.....and still is each year to this day. I love Texas High School Football. It's truly very unique here to native Texans, and to those that got here as soon as they could. Go Eagles and Good Luck to the Panthers in the playoffs. A special congrats to those Seniors this year for Navarro.

Tejastrue
11-06-2016, 04:40 PM
Panthers graduating the whole house.:eek:

SaltySixes
11-07-2016, 08:44 AM
Not the QB! at least..