PDA

View Full Version : Altair-Rice Consolidated forfeits district game to Edna

Scoop27
11-04-2016, 03:52 PM
Per Victoria Advocate
EDNA – Rice Consolidated has forfeited its District 14-3A, Division I win over Edna.

The District 14-3A, Division I Executive Committee met Friday morning after Rice Consolidated reported it used an ineligible player in games against Hallettsville and Edna.

The committee ruled Rice Consolidated would have to forfeit the 13-7 win over Edna.

Hallettsville defeated Rice Consolidated 34-21 so the result of that game was not affected.

As a result of the forfeit, Edna’s district record improved from 3-2 to 4-1 and Rice Consolidated’s district record dropped from 4-1 to 3-2.

Edna travels to Hallettsville (5-0) in a game that will determine the district championship and the top two seeds in the playoffs.

Yoakum (3-2) will play Rice Consolidated in Altair. The winner will be the No. 3 seed and the loser will be the No. 4 seed in the playoffs.

Van Vleck, which had a mathematical chance to make the playoffs, was eliminated because of the forfeit.

teetle
11-07-2016, 11:13 AM
Thises bes a bunches o sh@#es Van Vlecks wases ins de playoffs and nows Ednas whoses wases stayings home is backs ins. The Districtes chaires ises Edna. No ones elses hases to forfeits a game when theys hases a nons impactes player. That's Sup ats Ednas pulles a fastes ones. If I bes Van Velckes I woods bes pissedes. Theys gots de shaftes:weeping::bigcry::weeping: