PDA

View Full Version : Texas a&m at Miss St

Saggy Aggie
11-04-2016, 07:35 AM
Just win baby

1st and goal
11-04-2016, 08:23 AM
Road game vs. the Dogs. 11AM early kickoff time.

Hope the players don't look past this. It is always a tough game.

regaleagle
11-05-2016, 12:44 PM
Aggies losing at the half 28-14......they sure don't look like the #4 team in the nation. Maybe the SEC is getting too much credit again. Let's just say I'm not impressed and I'm certain tons of viewers nationally feel the same way.

bigcountry
11-05-2016, 02:31 PM
Just win baby

Just lose baby... Tried to tell ya last week little ag. You gotta listen to me... AGGY GONNA AG!! Hahahaha! That game was perfect. No way ag should have been rated #4 in standings ahead of Washington. Can you say OVERRATED? What a joke!

11TARPON
11-05-2016, 02:46 PM
Exposed. An embarrassment.

hookandladder
11-05-2016, 03:32 PM
Aggys played well, that sec is deep. Congrats MSU.

bigcountry
11-05-2016, 04:29 PM
Aggys played well, that sec is deep. Congrats MSU.

The boys from Collie Station were flat as a pancake today (and got what was deserved with the politicking committee putting them at #4...what a joke), and SEC is not near as tough as some would lead you to believe. That aggy team today, lost to a Mississippi State team today that has already lost to South Alabama this year. Let that set in awhile. Laughable.

1st and goal
11-06-2016, 09:42 AM
The boys from Collie Station were flat as a pancake today (and got what was deserved with the politicking committee putting them at #4...what a joke), and SEC is not near as tough as some would lead you to believe. That aggy team today, lost to a Mississippi State team today that has already lost to South Alabama this year. Let that set in awhile. Laughable.

Almost as laughable as when they tried to rank Texas after their ND win...

bigcountry
11-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Almost as laughable as when they tried to rank Texas after their ND win...

..awww, another sad little ag. Funny how you guys want to blab aggy football week after week until you're blue in the face, but when they get whipped & embarrassed, you want to shift the conversation to something else. Typical Aggy. Own up to the fact you're overrated and year after year aggy gonna ag. The streak continues....no conference title since 1998. Let that sink in for awhile.

1st and goal
11-07-2016, 07:54 AM
You sure beat your chest a lot for a team that beat Baylor and TT and stink in a stinky conference.

bigcountry
11-07-2016, 08:25 PM
You sure beat your chest a lot for a team that beat Baylor and TT and stink in a stinky conference.

Why are you worrying about our conference when you just lost to a team in YOUR conference that couldn't even beat South Alabama? South Alabama?! Really?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwjN885VEAA0GPZ.jpg

1st and goal
11-08-2016, 10:33 AM
Why are you worrying about our conference when you just lost to a team in YOUR conference that couldn't even beat South Alabama? South Alabama?! Really?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwjN885VEAA0GPZ.jpg

I'm not worried about your conference, I'm laughing at it.

Phil C
11-08-2016, 11:49 AM
The Aggie should have won but too many early game errors in dropped passes and overthrowing wide over receivers.

hookandladder
11-08-2016, 11:52 AM
I'm not worried about your conference, I'm laughing at it.

You can laugh all you want but it will produce a playoff team before your aggys will ever sniff one, Poor little aggy, LMAO.