PDA

View Full Version : EverBody Talking Down On The Crockett Bulldawg's

Big Meaty #79
10-26-2003, 11:35 AM
That what i say about the fan's in the 3a Downlow everybody talking down like Crockett going to lose against the Fairfield Eagles all i can say is that man all ya'll hating need to stay in there places cause the Crockett Bulldawgs are trying to make it too the Playoff and what i can say about them Eagles all they do is play good technique and our Defense and #1 in 19 3A and i don't care what nobody say where #1. The Bulldawgs beat two big teams that beat us last year and this year the senior change all that and a little help by Bud Warfield the Bulldawgs are on the road this week against the Trinity Tiger's the best wishes to the Bulldawgs and do your best Friday Night. Let's Go Bulldawg's :D :D :D :D

"Fight Them Til Hell Freeze Over"

<small>[ October 26, 2003, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: Big Meaty #79 ]</small>

jason
10-26-2003, 11:36 AM
crockett?? where is that?? they have a football team??

Big Meaty #79
10-26-2003, 11:42 AM
jason:
crockett?? where is that?? they have a football team??The Crockett Bulldawg's the 19 3a Team that beat the Fairfield Eagles they are ranked in state but all i know is the 3a downlow fan talking down on the Crockett Bulldawg's eek! eek! eek! eek!

"Fight Them Til Hell Freeze Over" :mad: :mad:

jason
10-26-2003, 11:45 AM
Big Meaty #79:

jason:
crockett?? where is that?? they have a football team??The Crockett Bulldawg's the 19 3a Team that beat the Fairfield Eagles they are ranked in state but all i know is the 3a downlow fan talking down on the Crockett Bulldawg's eek! eek! eek! eek!

"Fight Them Til Hell Freeze Over" :mad: :mad: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

eye of the tiger
10-26-2003, 02:13 PM
I have always considered myself as part of "everybody". I,along with most of this board have never said anything negative about Crockett. You use the terms "everybody", and "hate" way too loosely. Predicting a team will beat another team doesn't mean I hate that other team. As a Commerce Tiger fan, I predict we will win them all. Doesn't always happen butI don't hate Forney or 4A Wylie, even though they slaughtered us,and I certainly don't hate the teams we have beaten. Crockett did well against Fairfield, and I applaud your victory. Good luck against Trinity next week.