PDA

View Full Version : Week 11 - Shepherd (7-1, 3-0) at Bellville (7-2, 3-0)

Scoop27
10-30-2016, 08:20 PM
For District Championshiop

OLE'BULL
10-31-2016, 06:05 PM
I don't see the Brahmas letting up this week with the DC on the line. Shepherd likes to light up the scoreboard so our D better be up for the challenge. Briscoe is, for lack of a better term, completely unstoppable. Seriously, he now has 5 games this year with 200+ yards, four in a row. I can't believe he hasn't received any more offers than the 2 he got in the spring- Lamar and Mcneese St. This kid is so special, we haven't had this kind of player since, well, probably ever. Had he not been slowed by injury some last year, and been a full time two way starter up until recently, who knows what his stats would look like.

WOS87
10-31-2016, 06:25 PM
IF Bellville has a problem with Shepherd then they better watch out after that 24-22 Liberty game Shepherd had. I'm going Brahmas by 2 TDs minimum.

The Bull #40
11-05-2016, 11:53 AM
What a great win for the Brahmas! Shepherd was a great team and punched us in the mouth early, but behind the phenomenal game from #24 Briscoe, the Brahmas took care of business at the pasture and look pretty close to playoff ready.

OLE'BULL
11-05-2016, 04:15 PM
Welp the Brahmas didn't disappoint (except for allowing an opening kickoff return for a TD!). Shepherd gave them all they could handle that first half but as usual, Rowe is one of the best in the business making halftime adjustments. Our D tightened up and controlled the Shepherd offense. Shepherd has a great team and should do fine in the playoffs. Did I mention Mac Briscoe was unstoppable in my previous post? Well he is: 295 yards on 24 carries and 3 TDs. He also had 5 catches for 61 yards and was an animal at his outside linebacker spot. That put him right at 1800 yards on the season, and this performance should increase his yards per carry average. When will he get any more offers? He has Lamar and McNeese St. from the spring of last year, I want my Rice Owls to make a move on him because they could probably get him if they don't drag their feet!