PDA

View Full Version : Week 11 - La Grange (4-4, 2-2) at Caldwell (5-4, 3-1)

Scoop27
10-30-2016, 08:15 PM
Playoff spot at stake?

Pudlugger
10-31-2016, 10:05 PM
LG is 3-5. If the starting Qb Siptak plays LG wins in a high scoring contest by a possession. Leps have their backs up against a wall here and need the win to get in the playoffs. The time has come to put this season's nightmare behind them and regain momentum. This team has been through a gauntlet of bad luck and injuries and is way overdue for some breaks going their way. Go Leps!

WOS87
11-01-2016, 04:38 AM
Good Luck La Grange!

PappaFeelGood
11-04-2016, 08:45 PM
21-0 La Grange at halftime. Blocked punt returned for TD and then a fumble returned 85 yds for TD. Come on Leps keep it rolling.

Pudlugger
11-05-2016, 12:34 PM
21-0 La Grange at halftime. Blocked punt returned for TD and then a fumble returned 85 yds for TD. Come on Leps keep it rolling.

Yes papa the Leopard defense was outstanding last night. The offense was inspired by these two defensive scores and it really ignited the O line which opened up our running game. Having senior Qb Siptak leading the team was clearly one of the reasons the Leps rolled to this stunning victory. I think it is going to build going into game 1 of the playoffs. I am very interested in the results of the Connally Salado game today to find out who we play next week.

PappaFeelGood
11-05-2016, 05:57 PM
Sounded like a great game. Sorry I missed it. I listened to the broadcast and Leps sounded real dominating. I like the special team and defensive td's. Lep's picked a good time to show what they are made of. On to next week. Let's go beat Salado. I wanna check to see what weekend our paths would cross with the three headed monster, WOS.

Pudlugger
11-05-2016, 09:23 PM
Sounded like a great game. Sorry I missed it. I listened to the broadcast and Leps sounded real dominating. I like the special team and defensive td's. Lep's picked a good time to show what they are made of. On to next week. Let's go beat Salado. I wanna check to see what weekend our paths would cross with the three headed monster, WOS.

Game three 11/25 but that's a long way away right now. Let's focus on the Eagles. Yes you missed one of the most entertaining games I have witnessed in some time. When the defense puts up 14 points including a td on a blocked punt you know you're going to win. I am confident the Leps will bring that defense to Pflugerville next Friday. Go Leps!