10-29-2016, 08:57 PM
Playing a high school team

Saggy Aggie
10-29-2016, 08:58 PM
Well they deserve it after a top 10 schedule to this point

bigcountry
10-29-2016, 09:28 PM
Well they deserve it after a top 10 schedule to this point
Your schedule is a joke. How many home games versus true road games? And when you do have a tough one away from Collie Station, you get it stuck to ya by ROLL TIDE.

Saggy Aggie
10-29-2016, 10:00 PM
lol you're an idiot. Look at any SoS ranking and tell me a&m isn't near the top.

No shame in losing to Alabama in Tuscaloosa. Much better than losing 4 times to 3 unranked teams

bigcountry
10-29-2016, 10:15 PM
lol you're an idiot. Look at any SoS ranking and tell me a&m isn't near the top.

No shame in losing to Alabama in Tuscaloosa. Much better than losing 4 times to 3 unranked teams

Are you guys ever going to care about winning something meaningful? Anything? I mean seriously...are you always about trash talking & never winning a conference title? I hope you stay content like that, because I know at UT we are not happy now & will not be happy until we actually compete for titles. I guess that's the difference in the two programs. And we have won a national title at least this new century. Stay content little ag..and we will pass you by soon enough. It's only a matter of time. And you still have LSU & Ole Miss to mess things up for you this year...aggy gonna ag still I'm sure.

Saggy Aggie
10-29-2016, 10:24 PM
Lol that winning expectation is working out real well for you

A&m still has a legitimate shot at the college football playoff this year. That's all we can ask for at this point. Took care of business this week and expect to do so again next week.

bigcountry
10-29-2016, 11:02 PM

A&m still has a legitimate shot at the college football playoff this year. That's all we can ask for at this point. Took care of business this week and expect to do so again next week.

Man...you had a tough one this weekend. NMSU at home & still have mighty UTSA at home. How many home games versus true away games this year? What a joke your scheduling is down there... scared to death to play quality teams on the road in non-conference because when you do play quality on the road you get ur ass beat. Go back to last weekend as an example. Even lost to an average LSU team on the road last year. Aggy gonna ag before this season is over too. Don't get worked up too much about the playoffs little ag, because I know you will stumble, even in what appears to be a very weak SEC conference besides Alabama. I am sure one of Ole Miss or LSU or both will have you crying in your milk again.

Saggy Aggie
10-29-2016, 11:45 PM
Yeah a&m had a cupcake this week. Sorta like cal and notre dame and Utep and ksu.... LOL. So which conference exactly is tough then if the SEC isn't? It sure as hell ain't the big 12 lol

When's the last time Texas even made it to a bowl game? Even a ****** one? Better yet, when's the last time they won one?

I remember Texas managing to scrounge something like 5 yards against an Arkansas team that a&m beat a couple years ago

bigcountry
10-30-2016, 01:07 PM
Yeah a&m had a cupcake this week. Sorta like cal and notre dame and Utep and ksu.... LOL. So which conference exactly is tough then if the SEC isn't? It sure as hell ain't the big 12 lol

When's the last time Texas even made it to a bowl game? Even a ****** one? Better yet, when's the last time they won one?

I remember Texas managing to scrounge something like 5 yards against an Arkansas team that a&m beat a couple years ago

...you know arguing with a thick headed aggy like yourself just is not worth the time. You never see what all others see... a brainwashed bunch of self-centered idiots like yourself that never shuts up & wants to brag, but has nothing. Again, just WIN something meaningful little ag, otherwise you have nothing but your usual dribble. Again, show us a conference trophy at least before you get your bird chest pumped out any further. But you know it is not happening as long as big, bad Bama is around, so you have this insecurity, and the only way to overcome it is listening to yourself spew crap out in hopes it will make you feel better. No conference titles since 1998 says plenty. Wow that is weak. Ok, gotta get away from this board, arguing with a thick headed mouth is pointless.

Saggy Aggie
10-30-2016, 01:29 PM
You literally have avoided every single question. Then again, I would avoid them too if I was you....

Macarthur
10-30-2016, 01:49 PM
The irony in big country's posts are amazing. You literally do everything you accuse Aggies of in every single thread.

bigcountry
11-05-2016, 04:49 PM

Took care of that business in Starkville didn't you little ag? Hahahaha Wow. Just another year of aggy football, where expectations are blown waaaaaay out of proportion and reality takes over the plot. That was a terrible aggy football team today. Just awful. Flat, sleepy, and not ready to play. Keep Sumlin!