PDA

View Full Version : For Fun: Dak Or Romo

buff4ever
10-25-2016, 03:14 PM
Let's just see what the poll of downlowers says about this controversial decision.

You don't have to comment unless you want to. We all know the positives and negatives of both sides.

Let's assume that Romo shows in practice that he is fully functioning and healthy for a 36 year old qb. Do you start him or dak at this point?

briandumith*
10-25-2016, 03:16 PM
Romo = Danny White.. Dak= Troy Aikman

Romo like Danny was or is a great QB.. but we need rings... so I'm hoping DAK can be like Troy
New set of triplets...Dak..Zek...Dez
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

waterboy
10-25-2016, 03:27 PM
I have to agree with Troy Aikman and Brett Favre on this one. You don't change the continuity of the offense when it is being successful. It could split the team and break the good chemistry that has already been made. Personally, I would let Dak continue at QB, and have Romo as a backup this season. Both are good QBs, but Dak has proven he belongs at this level, and can lead this team on his own. I think Romo is still too fragile to take a chance at putting him back out there anyway.

Rabid Cougar
10-25-2016, 03:55 PM
Once you go Dak, you never go back.

10ForTheWin
10-25-2016, 04:07 PM
Dak is clearly the better choice, but my money is on Romo getting the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SintonFan_inAustin
10-25-2016, 05:24 PM
I was a big Romo fan and no way I would think he needed to step aside for the newcomer but after seeing Dak for first time against the Giants despite the loss saw it then it was Dak's time.

But all this might mean nothing if Jerry Jones doesn't see it as he will be the one calling the shot on this not Jason Garrett.

Macarthur
10-25-2016, 05:28 PM
Romo = Danny White.. Dak= Troy Aikman

Romo like Danny was or is a great QB.. but we need rings... so I'm hoping DAK can be like Troy
New set of triplets...Dak..Zek...Dez

Whoa, Chief! I think you should roll w/ Dak, but let's slow down on the Aikman talk.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-25-2016, 05:30 PM
Whoa, Chief! I think you should roll w/ Dak, but let's slow down on the Aikman talk.yea Aikman couldn't move much :)

briandumith*
10-25-2016, 05:31 PM
Whoa, Chief! I think you should roll w/ Dak, but let's slow down on the Aikman talk.
Guess you didn't see the word "hoping".....indian

GUNHO
10-25-2016, 05:38 PM
Romo's days are numbered we all know that.Dak is the future we all know that.....BUT.... Romo is the starting QB and deserves his last shot at fame.If he is not going to be the starter when able to play then the coach needs to grow some balls and tell him.If he can't produce pull him.At least you gave him a chance.

Saggy Aggie
10-25-2016, 07:14 PM
I think Dak is the future, but romo will get his shot again. He'll get injured one last time and then it's daks

bobcat1
10-25-2016, 07:39 PM
It is a no-brainer... Dak. Romo will be a great backup should anything happen to Dak though.

pancho villa
10-27-2016, 07:48 AM
They are both losers

coach
10-27-2016, 10:16 AM
Can we start both? Defenses won't know who we are snapping to. I'll BRB. Calling Jason to put in a new offense.

buff4ever
10-27-2016, 10:42 AM
Can we start both? Defenses won't know who we are snapping to. I'll BRB. Calling Jason to put in a new offense.

I would assume that most defenses would assume we were snapping to Dak, since I don't think that they respect Romo.

Sorry, couldn't help it.