PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts of football seasons past

GreenMonster
10-23-2016, 09:58 AM
Your friendly neighborhood GreenMonster thought he would stop in to say "hello" to all of the old school downlowers! Happy Football Season and may the Refs ever be in your favor!

stardog
10-23-2016, 11:00 AM
Sometimes I could do a lot better than some refs - all I need to do is stay at Holiday Inn Express the night before and I'm ready to go !!!
They should stay there the night before game !!!

bobcat1
10-23-2016, 09:42 PM
Hello Greenie!

Rabid Cougar
10-24-2016, 08:36 AM
Sometimes I could do a lot better than some refs - all I need to do is stay at Holiday Inn Express the night before and I'm ready to go !!!
They should stay there the night before game !!!

Always a need for referees that can see everything!

44INAROW
10-24-2016, 08:54 AM
Your friendly neighborhood GreenMonster thought he would stop in to say "hello" to all of the old school downlowers! Happy Football Season and may the Refs ever be in your favor!

Wow - Welcome back stranger............... :)

lostaussie
10-24-2016, 09:42 AM
Wow......Green Monster and DaHop in the same week!!!

GreenMonster
10-28-2016, 03:53 PM
Hi there Big Cat! In case you have have not been home lately to the Falls I ran over to Scott's and had a Big Scottie in your honor! You can take the boy out of Wichita Falls but you can never take Wichita Falls out of the boy! We've got a big game tonight over here on the north side as City View takes on the Jacksboro Tigers in a winner takes all free for all for the last playoff spot in district 5-3A Div 2

GreenMonster
10-28-2016, 03:54 PM
Wow......Green Monster and DaHop in the same week!!!

I do miss you guys, just really busy coaching in the trenches. Best wishes Aussie and keep cranking out those bass boats!

GreenMonster
10-28-2016, 03:55 PM
Wow - Welcome back stranger............... :)

Thanks Lady!