PDA

View Full Version : Any Sweetwater folks here anymore?

STANG RED
10-20-2016, 09:12 PM
This is the first time I've signed on this year. Have no idea when I last posted. Any old timers still around? Howdy :wave:

FB-fanatic
10-21-2016, 03:48 AM
This is the first time I've signed on this year. Have no idea when I last posted. Any old timers still around? Howdy :wave:

https://youtu.be/xZzEzDkeHzI

DaHop72
10-21-2016, 06:16 PM
https://youtu.be/xZzEzDkeHzI
You doN't know him or you wouldn't welcome him back.:stirpot:

lostaussie
10-21-2016, 08:26 PM

DaHop......WTH??? Good to hear from you!!!

bobcat1
10-21-2016, 09:03 PM

Who? Hello DaHop!

DaHop72
10-21-2016, 09:42 PM
How are things with the Buckeyes Aussie?

DaHop72
10-21-2016, 09:43 PM
Who? Hello DaHop!
What up Bob?? Life treating you okay? See your still :stirpot:.:)

bobcat1
10-21-2016, 09:51 PM
What up Bob?? Life treating you okay? See your still :stirpot:.:)Yep Rick. How's old Morris! I am now getting my senior citizen discounts. Hit 60 in August.

DaHop72
10-21-2016, 09:58 PM
Yep Rick. How's old Morris! I am now getting my senior citizen discounts. Hit 60 in August.
Poor MoMo, he's the youngest in our Sunday fivesome but some days has to wear a brace on his knee or take one of his happy pills for his back. If he comes back it may be with a name change. With some of the Skins not standing for our National Anthem he's done with them,

bobcat1
10-21-2016, 10:00 PM
Poor MoMo, he's the youngest in our Sunday fivesome but some days has to wear a brace on his knee or take one of his happy pills for his back. If he comes back it may be with a name change. With some of the Skins not standing for our National Anthem he's done with them,
I would be too.

STANG RED
10-22-2016, 10:53 PM

This coming from a Schnydrite. I'm not worried about anyone taking you seriously. :crazy:

lostaussie
10-23-2016, 07:33 AM
How are things with the Buckeyes Aussie?

Everything is great here in Gilmer. How about out in Tiger Land? You doing ok?

DaHop72
10-27-2016, 07:10 PM
Everything is great here in Gilmer. How about out in Tiger Land? You doing ok?
Not so good, keep changing head coaches every two years and stuck with Wylie, Stephenville, Brownwood and Big Spring. Different offensive and defenseive coordinators every two years is tough on the kids. We now have Coach Rogers offensive coordinator, home grown so maybe we will get some stability for the players now.

DaHop72
10-27-2016, 07:14 PM
This coming from a Schnydrite. I'm not worried about anyone taking you seriously. :crazy: If these new posters only knew.:crazy:

BwdLion73
10-27-2016, 07:55 PM
It is good to see that the nursing home allows all of you to have some time on the computer...:)

slingshot
10-27-2016, 08:24 PM
Not so good, keep changing head coaches every two years and stuck with Wylie, Stephenville, Brownwood and Big Spring. Different offensive and defenseive coordinators every two years is tough on the kids. We now have Coach Rogers offensive coordinator, home grown so maybe we will get some stability for the players now.Hey at least y'all whined and got a 15 yd penalty called on our band :weeping:... even though all it did was fire the 'Dogs up. Tell your coach he may want to re-think that approach next year... :taunt:

DaHop72
10-29-2016, 11:37 AM
Hey at least y'all whined and got a 15 yd penalty called on our band :weeping:... even though all it did was fire the 'Dogs up. Tell your coach he may want to re-think that approach next year... :taunt:
Coach Sandifer gets that called every time he plays in Snyder so it's not so obvious he has the officials and the UIL in his pocket.:stirpot: