PDA

View Full Version : University of Texas at Kansas State (11 a.m. Saturday on ESPN 2)

Scoop27
10-17-2016, 11:24 AM
Should be a hell of game. Horns need to score more than three touchdowns like they did against Iowa State. 27 points won't win you a game.
UT defense played better but it was against a weak team

regaleagle
10-21-2016, 02:48 AM
Maybe the Horns got some confidence in their D last week and it will carry over to this week......they will need it against KState.

Roughneck93
10-22-2016, 11:13 AM
Same old Horns D on that opening drive....

Roughneck93
10-22-2016, 11:44 AM
And it continues on KState's second drive....

Roughneck93
10-22-2016, 11:50 AM
Three and out for the Texas O....52 second drive.

Roughneck93
10-22-2016, 11:54 AM
Texas D with a sack....first stop today.

regaleagle
10-22-2016, 12:11 PM
Not very exciting to watch as a fan......in fact, very boring!!! Just nothing there to become excited about. Horns are not very good.....barely got by Iowa State last week. KState is doing whatever they want against this Texas D. Chalk up another loss for Charlie Strong today........not a good record so far at TEXAS. Might have done better hiring Todd Dodge. At least he can recruit in Texas, and he's a legacy at Texas.

Roughneck93
10-22-2016, 12:14 PM
Horns finally answer....

80-yard TD pass, Buechele to Duvernay.

regaleagle
10-22-2016, 12:15 PM
Another big pass from Buechele for a Texas TD like last week. The offense scores on big plays and with Foreman establishing the running threat. Buechele and Foreman.....big arm and strong legs. That's Texas so far this season. No defense whatsoever.

Roughneck93
10-22-2016, 12:20 PM
Should have had a pick there.

Roughneck93
10-22-2016, 12:25 PM
Too easy....

Roughneck93
10-22-2016, 12:28 PM
Geez...

Time of possession.

Texas 6:13
KSU 23:38

Scoop27
10-22-2016, 12:41 PM
Horns stinking it up in every phase of the game

Roughneck93
10-22-2016, 01:01 PM
Huge break for Texas....

Roughneck93
10-22-2016, 01:12 PM
Damn, catch the ball.....

Roughneck93
10-22-2016, 01:26 PM
Horns within 10, nice drive.

Roughneck93
10-22-2016, 01:45 PM
Horns with a huge pick....returned to the KSU 36.

Roughneck93
10-22-2016, 02:07 PM
Horrible attempt on the FG...that was bad.

Roughneck93
10-22-2016, 02:21 PM
3-4....

Scoop27
10-22-2016, 03:14 PM
There are better high school kickers in the state than who the Longhorns have. Poor defensive effort despite the turnovers and bad play calling

Saggy Aggie
10-22-2016, 04:21 PM
Whatdya think bigcountry?

bigcountry
10-22-2016, 06:43 PM
Whatdya think bigcountry?

I think little ags like yourself better be horrified, because change is coming. The next coaching hire at Texas will be quality. No more pussyfooting around... you can take that to your little aggy bank.

bigcountry
10-22-2016, 06:47 PM
Whatya think about Alabama program dominating your football program Saggy? And I like it a lot as we have had Bama ties in my family for years. They are number 2 behind Texas in our family, so, if we aren't kicking ya at Texas like the ol Big 12 days, glad to see Bama doing it in the SEC days. ROLL DAMN TIDE!!

Macarthur
10-22-2016, 08:50 PM
It's pretty pathetic to come on a UT thread where they lost, yet again, to take a dig at A&M.

bigcountry
10-23-2016, 10:53 AM
It's pretty pathetic to come on a UT thread where they lost, yet again, to take a dig at A&M.

Wow, dense one, you might want to scroll up and see that a cocky little ag posted a question to me first. He roams into UT related posts constantly. Again scroll up, or can you even read thru your biased glasses? And I will respond to aggy dribble whether you like it or not.

Saggy Aggie
10-23-2016, 11:30 AM
I think little ags like yourself better be horrified, because change is coming. The next coaching hire at Texas will be quality. No more pussyfooting around... you can take that to your little aggy bank.

I think I remember some similar comments before the chuck hiring. My question is, why would anyone good WANT that job? The program is a dumpster fire

Saggy Aggie
10-23-2016, 11:31 AM
Whatya think about Alabama program dominating your football program Saggy? And I like it a lot as we have had Bama ties in my family for years. They are number 2 behind Texas in our family, so, if we aren't kicking ya at Texas like the ol Big 12 days, glad to see Bama doing it in the SEC days. ROLL DAMN TIDE!!

For some reason I'm not surprised that the biggest longhorn t shirt fan on 3adl is also an Alabama t shirt fan.... LOL

Lemme guess... you're a Yankees fan? Duke basketball fan? Patriots fan?

Next week you might even be a cubs or an Indians fan.

bigcountry
10-23-2016, 01:30 PM
For some reason I'm not surprised that the biggest longhorn t shirt fan on 3adl is also an Alabama t shirt fan.... LOL

Lemme guess... you're a Yankees fan? Duke basketball fan? Patriots fan?

Next week you might even be a cubs or an Indians fan.

Another idiot that can't read. Go ahead & distract from the fact that Alabama owns you little ag, & it's hard for you to talk about it. When is the last time aggy actually won a conference championship, national championship? Hard to think that far back? At least Texas has a title in this new Century. And you ask why a coach would come here? Boy you are one dense little aggy. Because we are a recognized program that doesn't have to go all the way back to leather helmets to show an actual national title trophy or has to make them up. And if you can read bright one, go research the vitality of this program in revenue & sales of merchandise. It's a NATIONAL school of prestige, not regionally in the sheep belt that is Collie Station. That's why a great coach will come here, and things will start to change. Actually win something little ag, then you can start questioning UT's program. You see, that's your problem, morale victories make you boast... we are about wanting to win actual titles. And when we don't, we will fix it. You guys stay within 19 of Bama, & you guys (in ur demented little aggy minds) are the football elite. Just laughable.

Saggy Aggie
10-23-2016, 05:35 PM
Another idiot that can't read. Go ahead & distract from the fact that Alabama owns you little ag, & it's hard for you to talk about it. When is the last time aggy actually won a conference championship, national championship? Hard to think that far back? At least Texas has a title in this new Century. And you ask why a coach would come here? Boy you are one dense little aggy. Because we are a recognized program that doesn't have to go all the way back to leather helmets to show an actual national title trophy or has to make them up. And if you can read bright one, go research the vitality of this program in revenue & sales of merchandise. It's a NATIONAL school of prestige, not regionally in the sheep belt that is Collie Station. That's why a great coach will come here, and things will start to change. Actually win something little ag, then you can start questioning UT's program. You see, that's your problem, morale victories make you boast... we are about wanting to win actual titles. And when we don't, we will fix it. You guys stay within 19 of Bama, & you guys (in ur demented little aggy minds) are the football elite. Just laughable.

3-4 after 7 games 3 straight years....