PDA

View Full Version : Oh, BTW.......Argyle(5-0) @ Gainsville(1-5)

regaleagle
10-13-2016, 11:26 PM
This one should not even be close to close for the Eagles......but stranger than fiction does happen in Texas High School Football on Friday nights, LOL. Should be a good game for Ledford and Company to work on smoothing out some things offensively, and an opportunity to give the Bench Boyz plenty of playing time. I really don't think the Leopards will be able to "sneak-up" or surprise the Argyllians in this one.......heck the Bench Boyz can probably play the whole game and win handily against this year's Leopards. But Ledford and his starters will probably see at least a half game of action, and the Argyle D could use some more work. I have no idea what kind of score to expect......probably a boring game. I'll be listening to China Spring vs La Vega, hahaha.:wave::1popcorn:

regaleagle
10-14-2016, 12:20 AM
Welcome back to Gage Campbell from the Argyle faithful......glad to see you back with your beloved Eagles brotherhood.

toddg
10-14-2016, 01:06 AM
Welcome back to Gage Campbell from the Argyle faithful......glad to see you back with your beloved Eagles brotherhood.
A boost to the D for sure!

Rabid Cougar
10-14-2016, 10:09 AM
I'll be listening to China Spring vs La Vega, hahaha.:wave::1popcorn:

Good luck with that. Someone using a megaphone?

ccmom
10-14-2016, 10:11 AM
good luck with that. Someone using a megaphone?

lol!!!

panfan
10-14-2016, 10:21 AM
Good luck with that. Someone using a megaphone?

RC - you gonna provide some updates for this one, or does your phone cord not reach to the stadium?

Rabid Cougar
10-14-2016, 10:53 AM
RC - you gonna provide some updates for this one, or does your phone cord not reach to the stadium?

unfortunately, I won't be there. I will be somewhere in Limestone County.

regaleagle
10-14-2016, 09:42 PM
Guess I'm relegated to this game, huh? Argyle is cruising and backups are getting their minutes Actually, Gainesville has a very good RB in Baker.....but it seems they always have a very good RB in Gainesville.

regaleagle
10-14-2016, 09:45 PM
Argyle 48
Gainesville 20

Final