PDA

View Full Version : Attention Downlowers

Matthew328
11-16-2003, 07:33 PM
The updates Friday and Saturday went really well...if you were calling in and giving me updates or text messaging me....Please help me out again..especially if your team won..LOL if you are following another team or go to more than one game...PM me and let me know which game you plan on updating me on...I would like updates from as many games as possible..these are the ones I think I'll need updates on..

Brownfield v Snyder
Littlefield v Merkel
Iowa Park v Kennedale
Gainesville v Texarkana L-E
Forney v Carthage
Canton v Tatum
Van v Jefferson
Waco Connally v Jasper
Barbers Hill v Manor
China Spring v Diboll
Huffman v Bellville
Orangefield v LaGrange
Burnet v Wharton
Sinton v Zapata
Hondo v Pt Isabel
Wimberley v Rice Cons.
Devine v Lyford

If I didn't list your game it is becuase I already have someone at the game..or I'll be there..Friday I'll be at Celina-Gilmer Sat Everman-Wylie..so if I have your # and you'll be at one of these games PM me! If I don't have your # and you can update me on one of these games PM me!! Thanks for everyone's help last week!

BrahmaMom
11-16-2003, 09:06 PM
22 & 73 will be on the famous family vacation and I will be heading into Houston after the game for the last Rice home game, but perhaps Bongo or FormerBellvilleBrahma will do the honors. If not, I'll take my laptop and my trusty 10 year old water boy and do the best I can for the Brahmas. Let's hope one of the two afore-mentioned can help 3ADL out.

wildstangs
11-16-2003, 09:11 PM
I am pretty sure I am going to the Merkel - Littlefield game.

Ranger Mom
11-16-2003, 09:37 PM
My husband informed me that we are going to the Snyder/Brownfield game Saturday.

Matt...I will let you know for sure if I will be there, and I will update that one for you!

BIG19
11-17-2003, 09:22 AM
Check your PM.

Phil C
11-17-2003, 12:04 PM
I plan to be going to the Sinton - Zapata game this Friday. Check you pm.