10-02-2016, 04:15 PM
just checked score, cowboys still suck lol

Roughneck93
10-02-2016, 04:17 PM
Finally some pressure.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-02-2016, 04:18 PM

Finally you checked in to change Dallas luck lol!

Saggy Aggie
10-02-2016, 04:29 PM
Finally you checked in to change Dallas luck lol!

Lol damnit

Roughneck93
10-02-2016, 04:45 PM
Nice...:clap:

Roughneck93
10-02-2016, 05:33 PM
Zeke!!

Roughneck93
10-02-2016, 06:25 PM
3-1....:2thumbsup

hookandladder
10-02-2016, 06:29 PM
If Garret and Jones bring Romo back when healthy, they are the most ignorant people on earth. Dak is the man, no question about it. Romo retire or move on, there is no spot for you with the Boys other then backup QB.

Roughneck93
10-02-2016, 06:45 PM
https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/jason-garrett-wiffs-on-3-straight-high-fives.gif?w=1000

hookandladder
10-02-2016, 07:33 PM
https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/jason-garrett-wiffs-on-3-straight-high-fives.gif?w=1000

Cheerleader Garrett, if now Cowboys can get a real coach big things could happen.

Macarthur
10-02-2016, 07:41 PM
If Garret and Jones bring Romo back when healthy, they are the most ignorant people on earth. Dak is the man, no question about it. Romo retire or move on, there is no spot for you with the Boys other then backup QB.

I think this is a pretty extreme comment. I can guarantee you one thing. When romo is healthy, he will start at QB.

Eagle 1
10-02-2016, 08:27 PM

Tell us something new.

bobcat1
10-02-2016, 09:31 PM

It wouldn't take but 2 plays and he would be broken again. He's done.

stardog
10-03-2016, 01:15 AM
Your give up to easy. You wouldn't make it as the 12th man !!! Did you give up on A&M when SC score first ?

hookandladder
10-03-2016, 06:41 AM
I think this is a pretty extreme comment. I can guarantee you one thing. When romo is healthy, he will start at QB.

When Romo is healthy, now that is a complete joke. If Dak continues to play at the level he is at now the only thing Romo will do is hold the clipboard, LMAO.

Saggy Aggie
10-03-2016, 03:42 PM
Your give up to easy. You wouldn't make it as the 12th man !!! Did you give up on A&M when SC score first ?

Lol you act like I want the Cowboys to win

Macarthur
10-03-2016, 05:34 PM
When Romo is healthy, now that is a complete joke. If Dak continues to play at the level he is at now the only thing Romo will do is hold the clipboard, LMAO.

Look, I am as amazed as anyone with what Dak has done, but I think we all need to be reasonable about this. He's played one decent defense, in NY. He will face a major challenge this week in Cinncy. Let's not forget that Romo is a career 95+ passer rating.

I say we let this fully play out.

Saggy Aggie
10-03-2016, 06:28 PM
Look, I am as amazed as anyone with what Dak has done, but I think we all need to be reasonable about this. He's played one decent defense, in NY. He will face a major challenge this week in Cinncy. Let's not forget that Romo is a career 95+ passer rating.

I say we let this fully play out. lol, this is no place for rational thinking mac

MJMbrahmas10
10-03-2016, 06:41 PM
No way you can replace dak with romo if they are 6-2, 7-1. You would lose a lot of teammates and fans. I'm a huge romo fan. But what has done for us come playoffs or big games? Not much.

buff4ever
10-03-2016, 10:06 PM
I was as mad as anyone when Romo got hurt again. I am not a romo fan at all. I think he is extremely talented but is missing something required to lead a team to the level that cowboy fans expect to be at. I did however want him to play atleast half of this year to better prepare and bring dak up.

Now that we see the potential in dak, we are definitely hoping he is the qb of the future. I am far more excited about him than I ever was romo. So however the coaches and management decide to handle it is up to them, but if dak continues to play well, I think that it will be hard to take him out. But it would be just to see if Romo can still perform at a high level. I can't imagine that he can still bring anything to the table like dak when it come to scrambling. They would be counting on romo bringing a more complex offense to the table with experience.

I would stick with dak at this point, but being a romo hater may play a small role in that. I understand both decisions at this point, but I would stick with dak.

Macarthur
10-04-2016, 07:05 AM
I think the fans are being a bit irrational.

You do realize that w Romo, this team is most likely 4-0. Romo most likely scores more than 20 on NY.

Not being critical of Dak, but it does amaze me how quickly folks forget about how good Romo is.

1st and goal
10-04-2016, 07:05 AM
The team is playing lights out motivated with Dak. You take that away and you are 50-50 on the rest of the season. Romo should rethink his long term health and for the team, renegotiate a contract that is at least in Earth's orbit.

The BIGGER point I wanted to make was, How 'bout all those Cowboy fans in the 49er stadium!!! I almost thought they were playing a home game with the noise.

hookandladder
10-04-2016, 07:09 AM
Dak is very comparable to Troy Akiman and at this point is ahead of where Troy was in his first year, granted it may be because of the OL and RB but what Dak has going right now you would be a fool to bench him . If they bring Romo back with Dak playing well Romo better light it up, Romo has no mobility anymore and defenses are going to eat his lunch. They know he will be scared to death to run, so there will be more pressure on the OL to protect him. Romo needs to back up Dak the reminder of the year and then battle it out in Pre season next year, three back operations tell most players to shut it down. Romo needs to listen or he may not be walking again.

buff4ever
10-04-2016, 09:10 AM

You do realize that w Romo, this team is most likely 4-0. Romo most likely scores more than 20 on NY.

Not being critical of Dak, but it does amaze me how quickly folks forget about how good Romo is.

You have always had a blind love when it comes to Romo. I am not saying that he may not would have won the first game against the giants, but right now the team has the confidence and trust in dak that I have only seen from some of the team when Romo has the ball. I have said it for years, it is a character thing that Romo lacks, not an ability thing. Now you add to the fact that he is older and slower, and prone to injury, his upside isn't as high as it was a few years ago. To top it off his down side has never improved.

Just like I said in my post, I understand whichever way they go when the time comes, but I personally choose dak, putting Romo back in at this point is just out of respect for his years here.

coach
10-04-2016, 09:33 AM
I am baffled that this is even a discussion.

Macarthur
10-04-2016, 11:34 AM
Dak is very comparable to Troy Akiman and at this point is ahead of where Troy was in his first year, granted it may be because of the OL and RB but what Dak has going right now you would be a fool to bench him . If they bring Romo back with Dak playing well Romo better light it up, Romo has no mobility anymore and defenses are going to eat his lunch. They know he will be scared to death to run, so there will be more pressure on the OL to protect him. Romo needs to back up Dak the reminder of the year and then battle it out in Pre season next year, three back operations tell most players to shut it down. Romo needs to listen or he may not be walking again.

Wow. Let's tap the freaking brakes here. Good grief.

I know it was a long time ago, but you do realize that TRoy Aikman won 3 SBs?

Again, I don't want this to come across as not liking Dak. He's got some great qualities, but he really has yet to play what you would call a good defense.

Macarthur
10-04-2016, 11:35 AM
You have always had a blind love when it comes to Romo. I am not saying that he may not would have won the first game against the giants, but right now the team has the confidence and trust in dak that I have only seen from some of the team when Romo has the ball. I have said it for years, it is a character thing that Romo lacks, not an ability thing. Now you add to the fact that he is older and slower, and prone to injury, his upside isn't as high as it was a few years ago. To top it off his down side has never improved.

Just like I said in my post, I understand whichever way they go when the time comes, but I personally choose dak, putting Romo back in at this point is just out of respect for his years here.

Not a blind love. He has proven over a long period of time what he can do in this league. And I do believe there is a very good chance this team is 4-0 with Romo. I think the things that folks don't always realize is how the game plans have been altered to play to Dak's strength. Did you know that they have only attempted 8 passes over 20 yards? And Dak is 1-8 in those passes for 23 yards. Dak has some things that he still needs to work on that the coaches have done a good job of gameplanning. It also helps that he has a killer run game. Again, he's about to face several really good defensive teams in a row. Let's see how he comes out of these games.

Now, if Romo's health is such that he can't perform as he did in the past, that will take care of itself.

Go listen to Jimmy Johnson on with Cowherd yesterday. Jimmy is speaking common sense and says you have to put Romo back in when he's healthy.

d0tc0m
10-04-2016, 11:38 AM
No way you can replace dak with romo if they are 6-2, 7-1. You would lose a lot of teammates and fans. I'm a huge romo fan. But what has done for us come playoffs or big games? Not much.

You're far from being alone in this sentiment. But this sort of statement has always baffled me with its complete ignorance.

Cam
10-04-2016, 12:52 PM
........:spitlol::spitlol::spitlol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ2FF8Va8Qc

......this is all Greendawg's fault!.....

Eagle 1
10-04-2016, 06:51 PM

Your the one who always says that is Dallas defense that losses games and not Romo fault. But now all of sudden Dallas lost to New York because Romo didn't start, and it had nothing to do with the defense.
Lol...

stardog
10-04-2016, 07:23 PM
........:spitlol::spitlol::spitlol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ2FF8Va8Qc

......this is all Greendawg's fault!.....

Was that Greendawg or panfan that threw that ?

Macarthur
10-05-2016, 10:39 AM
Your the one who always says that is Dallas defense that losses games and not Romo fault. But now all of sudden Dallas lost to New York because Romo didn't start, and it had nothing to do with the defense.
Lol...

You're throwing around generalizations. What game would you like to talk about? And there hardly ever is one single facet that you can point to that loses a game.

In general, yes, Romo has had to cover up a ton of deficiencies for this franchise for a decade. However, the defense is playing pretty well this year.. If you look at PFF, they are playing pretty well over their expectations this year. But again, they have not played the tough part of the schedule, yet. They have played against Blaine Gabbert, Brian Hoyer and Cousins had an awful game. And yes, I do think that if Romo plays in the Giants game, they probably win that game; I don't see how that's controversial. And it's not being critical of Dak.

MJMbrahmas10
10-05-2016, 11:10 AM
I don't think dak lostbthe game against the Giants. More so the conservative play calling for his first career start.

Macarthur
10-05-2016, 12:32 PM
I don't think dak lostbthe game against the Giants. More so the conservative play calling for his first career start.

I never said he lost the game. But he wasn't able to make enough plays to win it. And certainly, it being his first start had a lot to do with that, as did T. Williams brain fart of not getting out of bounds.

See, this is the inherent issue when discussing QBs. When I say something like I think we would have won the Giants game w/ Romo, that doesn't mean Dak lost the game.

Eagle 1
10-05-2016, 12:45 PM
I never said he lost the game. But he wasn't able to make enough plays to win it. And certainly, it being his first start had a lot to do with that, as did T. Williams brain fart of not getting out of bounds.

See, this is the inherent issue when discussing QBs. When I say something like I think we would have won the Giants game w/ Romo, that doesn't mean Dak lost the game.

Do you eat out of both sides of your mouth too? Lol....

Macarthur
10-05-2016, 12:57 PM

Good grief. Do you realize how dumb that sounds?

Eagle 1
10-05-2016, 01:47 PM
Good grief. Do you realize how dumb that sounds?
Obviously you don't realize how dumb you sound when you say you think the Cowboys would have won the game with Romo as the qb, but your not blaming Dak for them losing the game. Typical liberal. It really is a disease.

coach
10-05-2016, 01:51 PM
Obviously you don't realize how dumb you sound when you say you think the Cowboys would have won the game with Romo as the qb, but your not blaming Dak for them losing the game. Typical liberal. It really is a disease.

Just because he said Romo would have won the game doesn't mean it was Dak's fault....

Eagle 1
10-05-2016, 02:07 PM
Just because he said Romo would have won the game doesn't mean it was Dak's fault....

Lol....ya ok.

Macarthur
10-05-2016, 02:24 PM

You are a fool.

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”

― Mark Twain

coach
10-05-2016, 03:08 PM
Lol....ya ok.

So with that logic Tom Brady, Joe Montana, John Elway, and Peyton Manning would have lost that game...

Eagle 1
10-05-2016, 03:21 PM
So with that logic Tom Brady, Joe Montana, John Elway, and Peyton Manning would have lost that game...

I never said Dak lost the game. I believe the defense lost the game.

Macarthur
10-05-2016, 03:23 PM
I never said Dak lost the game. I believe the defense lost the game.

Which I think is equally dumb. When you hold Eli to 20 points, you should win most of those games.

Eagle 1
10-05-2016, 03:25 PM
You are a fool.

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”

― Mark Twain

Lol...you know your winning the argument when they resort to name calling. Keep drinking your cool aid and vote for Hillary.

coach
10-05-2016, 03:28 PM
Lol...you know your winning the argument when they resort to name calling. Keep drinking your cool aid and vote for Hillary.

What does that Bimbo have to do with the Dallas Cowboys?

Eagle 1
10-05-2016, 03:35 PM
Which I think is equally dumb. When you hold Eli to 20 points, you should win most of those games.

For years when Dallas lost games you blamed it on the defense and not because of Romo and the offense. Now all of a sudden it's not the defense fault when they lose, but the fact that Romo wasn't playing. I have news for you. Dallas defense is really no better than the last three seasons, but the offense is. The stats don't lie, but you do.

Macarthur
10-05-2016, 04:48 PM
For years when Dallas lost games you blamed it on the defense and not because of Romo and the offense. Now all of a sudden it's not the defense fault when they lose, but the fact that Romo wasn't playing. I have news for you. Dallas defense is really no better than the last three seasons, but the offense is. The stats don't lie, but you do.

Completely false. You have proven with each post that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Eagle 1
10-05-2016, 05:29 PM
Completely false. You have proven with each post that you have no idea what you are talking about.
Anybody can go back and read your post Hillary unless you delete them. Those of us who have been on the board for several years remember.

Macarthur
10-05-2016, 05:38 PM
Yep, they're all there. You're such a tool. Your political rants show even more how insecure and foolish you are.

Eagle 1
10-05-2016, 07:02 PM
What it boils down to is that Dak is proving to be a better qb than Romo and you know it. In fact you always brag on the records Romo has, so here is one for you. Dak's 132 pass attempts without an interception and is closing in on Tom Brady’s NFL record of 162 pass attempts without an interception to start a career.

Macarthur
10-05-2016, 09:09 PM
Oh, good grief. First, it's a little early to say he's better than romo. As a cowboys fan, I hope he is better.

No doubt that his interception streak is great, but there have also been a couple of throws that have hit defenders so it's not like he couldn't have a few. And your comparison to Brady, while a neat little bit of trivia, says absolutely nothing about how good dak is yet in comparison to tony or Brady.

Making that type of comment after 4 starts about guys that have 150+ career starts just shows your low football IQ.

hookandladder
10-06-2016, 06:12 AM

Yes he does, LOL.

hookandladder
10-06-2016, 06:13 AM

Spot on.

hookandladder
10-06-2016, 06:16 AM

Yes the truth is what he cannot handle, sounds much like a Killary fan. LOL

Macarthur
10-06-2016, 07:16 AM
Yes the truth is what he cannot handle, sounds much like a Killary fan. LOL

Once again, hook can't even formulate a coherent sentence.

And do you guys really think calling someone killery is funny or clever?

1st and goal
10-06-2016, 08:11 AM
At this point, because of mobility, I believe Dak is the better QB. He Forces defenses to have to play a different way, opening up other situations. Romo might have a slight edge in his arm, being a better pocket passer, but Dak's mobility and the defenses altered coverage are greatly responsible for the offense' productivity. Including the running yardage.

Win Win.

It used to annoy the heck out of me when Troy would not tuck it and run.

coach
10-06-2016, 08:54 AM
What it boils down to is that Dak is proving to be a better qb than Romo and you know it. In fact you always brag on the records Romo has, so here is one for you. Dak's 132 pass attempts without an interception and is closing in on Tom Brady’s NFL record of 162 pass attempts without an interception to start a career.

How exactly is he proving to be a better qb than Romo? He has played 4 games against some pretty weak teams...

I am not taking anything away from Dak. I am glad he is on our side. It makes me smile to know we might have qb for the future but it is completly idiotic to say he is better than Romo and to think Romo won't start for this team once he is healthy. Not to mention all 52 guys in that locker room would agree that Tony is the starter when he is back.

hookandladder
10-06-2016, 09:08 AM
Once again, hook can't even formulate a coherent sentence.

And do you guys really think calling someone killery is funny or clever?

Poor Mac, LOL.

Macarthur
10-06-2016, 09:10 AM
At this point, because of mobility, I believe Dak is the better QB. He Forces defenses to have to play a different way, opening up other situations. Romo might have a slight edge in his arm, being a better pocket passer, but Dak's mobility and the defenses altered coverage are greatly responsible for the offense' productivity. Including the running yardage.

Win Win.

It used to annoy the heck out of me when Troy would not tuck it and run.

The thing that everyone seems to not mention when they are talking about arm, legs, etc., is the experience and mental factor. Dak just can't replicate, yet, what Romo has in those areas.

Now, the big caveat here is how Romo is physically when he gets back. If we still have the 2014 Romo, he will be very good. If we have the stiff back, immobile Romo, it's going to make it much easier to want him to move along. And I know everyone wants to just focus on what happens on the field and in a perfect world, that's all that should matter. But you simply can't ingnore the fact that Romo is counting something like $14 million against the cap. For that reason, they are going to put him in there when he's well.

Macarthur
10-06-2016, 09:13 AM
How exactly is he proving to be a better qb than Romo? He has played 4 games against some pretty weak teams...

I am not taking anything away from Dak. I am glad he is on our side. It makes me smile to know we might have qb for the future but it is completly idiotic to say he is better than Romo and to think Romo won't start for this team once he is healthy. Not to mention all 52 guys in that locker room would agree that Tony is the starter when he is back.

It really is amazing to me how folks react so quickly to things and formulate definitive statements with so little time or information.

As you said, I love Dak and the future looks great, but everyone needs to slow down and let's see what he does against a couple of really good defensive teams coming up.

Macarthur
10-06-2016, 09:15 AM
And not that it means he is always right, but if you don't think Romo should get his job back, you are disagreeing with Jimmy Johnson. And I think that's critical because many of you will remember that When Aikman got hurt, Jimmy left Walsh as the starter even after Aikman was ready to play. Walsh crapped the bed and he quickly got Aikman back into the lineup and the rest is history.

Eagle 1
10-06-2016, 09:45 AM

IF you were a real coach you would know there is more to being a qb than just throwing the ball. It comes down to being a great leader as well. Now Tony has done alright in that regard when he wasn't throwing interceptions when the game was on the line. However Dak has this offense playing at a different level than Tony did when he was able to play. Dak's mobility makes him a duel threat qb, anyone can see that. But what I'm talking about is how the rest of the team responds when he is out there. You don't see that with Tony anymore because most of them have lost confidence in Romo. Let's face it, he has lost to many big games when the pressure was on. Sure they are going say he his still their qb, but their actions on the field will speak louder than their talk in the locker room.

coach
10-06-2016, 10:02 AM
IF you were a real coach you would know there is more to being a qb than just throwing the ball. It comes down to being a great leader as well. Now Tony has done alright in that regard when he wasn't throwing interceptions when the game was on the line. However Dak has this offense playing at a different level than Tony did when he was able to play. Dak's mobility makes him a duel threat qb, anyone can see that. But what I'm talking about is how the rest of the team responds when he is out there. You don't see that with Tony anymore because most of them have lost confidence in Romo. Let's face it, he has lost to many big games when the pressure was on. Sure they are going say he his still their qb, but their actions on the field will speak louder than their talk in the locker room.

First of all, this entire post is all opinion based. How on God's green Earth would you know they lost all confidence in Tony Romo? You text Dez or Cole last night?

Secondly, Tony has the most 4th quarter comebacks in Dallas Cowboys history. So to say he has blown too many games is just stupid. Name the last time he blew a game and I can name 10 to that 1 where he has made a comeback.

Also, I can gladly compare the offensive numbers between Dak and Tony. Tony will blow Dak out of the water.

Lastly, DAK HAS ONLY PLAYED 4 GAMES. 4!!!!!!!!!!

hookandladder
10-06-2016, 10:03 AM
And not that it means he is always right, but if you don't think Romo should get his job back, you are disagreeing with Jimmy Johnson. And I think that's critical because many of you will remember that When Aikman got hurt, Jimmy left Walsh as the starter even after Aikman was ready to play. Walsh crapped the bed and he quickly got Aikman back into the lineup and the rest is history.

Aikman - Romo, how can you even compare anything between these two. One is a winner and the other has not won ****. LOL.

Macarthur
10-06-2016, 10:12 AM

As coach said, this is all 100% opinion.

Bottom line is that Dak looks good so far, but everyone needs to slow down. 4 games.

Macarthur
10-06-2016, 10:12 AM
Aikman - Romo, how can you even compare anything between these two. One is a winner and the other has not won ****. LOL.

I never said Romo was better than Aikman.

Why do you end everything with LOL? Are you 11 years old?

coach
10-06-2016, 10:14 AM
I am just glad that Brandon Weeden didn't win 3 games last year. People probably would think he should start over Tony if he did that.

hookandladder
10-06-2016, 10:40 AM
I never said Romo was better than Aikman.

Why do you end everything with LOL? Are you 11 years old?

Just to get under your skin, LOL.

bobcat1
10-06-2016, 10:47 AM
My opinion. Yes Romo has been a great QB except in Big Games in the Playoffs. He used to run a bunch but now he folds up and I understand why... he knows himself he is older and more brittle than before. I think he will make a great OC someday. Dak is awesome as a rookie. He does not have the experience Romo has but he is a great leader and he plays smart.

The Cowboys will most likely try Romo again. He wants to play, but I would be concerned that he gets hurt again quickly. The problem will resolve itself on its own. Not that I wish that on Tony. He's an awesome guy. My son is friends with him and Witten.

Glad we have them both. I think Tony will be a great Mentor for Dak.

Macarthur
10-06-2016, 10:56 AM
My opinion. Yes Romo has been a great QB except in Big Games in the Playoffs. He used to run a bunch but now he folds up and I understand why... he knows himself he is older and more brittle than before. I think he will make a great OC someday. Dak is awesome as a rookie. He does not have the experience Romo has but he is a great leader and he plays smart.

The Cowboys will most likely try Romo again. He wants to play, but I would be concerned that he gets hurt again quickly. The problem will resolve itself on its own. Not that I wish that on Tony. He's an awesome guy. My son is friends with him and Witten.

Glad we have them both. I think Tony will be a great Mentor for Dak.

I certainly agree with the second part that it will most likely take care of itself. I disagree with the first part in that he has not been as bad in big games as the narrative would suggest, but we've all been going around that tree for years so I'm not really interested in doing that again.

Eagle 1
10-06-2016, 11:21 AM
First of all, this entire post is all opinion based. How on God's green Earth would you know they lost all confidence in Tony Romo? You text Dez or Cole last night?

Secondly, Tony has the most 4th quarter comebacks in Dallas Cowboys history. So to say he has blown too many games is just stupid. Name the last time he blew a game and I can name 10 to that 1 where he has made a comeback.

Also, I can gladly compare the offensive numbers between Dak and Tony. Tony will blow Dak out of the water.

Lastly, DAK HAS ONLY PLAYED 4 GAMES. 4!!!!!!!!!!

Perception. If you would take off those Romo glasses you would see it. I said years ago Dallas will never win another Super Bowl with Romo under center, and I stand by that. Dak is proving that with a good qb this team can and will win. The fact that the Romo- sexual's will never get it is pointless.
I admit, when I first heard Dallas had picked Dak in the draft I was not impressed. But when I watched him in that first game, I knew right away he was a good qb that is only going to get better as time goes on. Like bobcat said, it will all come out in the wash.

coach
10-06-2016, 11:26 AM
Perception. If you would take off those Romo glasses you would see it. I said years ago Dallas will never win another Super Bowl with Romo under center, and I stand by that. Dak is proving that with a good qb this team can and will win. The fact that the Romo- sexual's will never get it is pointless.
I admit, when I first heard Dallas had picked Dak in the draft I was not impressed. But when I watched him in that first game, I knew right away he was a good qb that is only going to get better as time goes on. Like bobcat said, it will all come out in the wash.

Once again nothing but opinions being thrown around.

hookandladder
10-06-2016, 11:35 AM

Well said, agree totally. If they do go back to Romo, I will be shocked to see him last thru the year. He will be scared to death if he has to take off and run, his mobility will be very limited at best. If he does not succeed right away, the fans will boo Romo and Jerry out the roof .

coach
10-06-2016, 11:48 AM
Well said, agree totally. If they do go back to Romo, I will be shocked to see him last thru the year. He will be scared to death if he has to take off and run, his mobility will be very limited at best. If he does not succeed right away, the fans will boo Romo and Jerry out the roof .

I will say he is more liable to get hurt. He is not as mobile as he once was. His leash is probably shorter than ever before. With that being said, every GM in the league would bring back Tony before starting Dak. And the great thing is about our situation is if Tony gets hurt or plays bad we now know we don't have to turn to Brandon Weeden or Mark Sanchez.

Macarthur
10-06-2016, 12:58 PM
I will say he is more liable to get hurt. He is not as mobile as he once was. His leash is probably shorter than ever before. With that being said, every GM in the league would bring back Tony before starting Dak. And the great thing is about our situation is if Tony gets hurt or plays bad we now know we don't have to turn to Brandon Weeden or Mark Sanchez.

Stop being rational and using the common sense God gave you! :hand:

coach
10-06-2016, 01:02 PM
Stop being rational and using the common sense God gave you! :hand:

Common cents says I am always wright

Saggy Aggie
10-06-2016, 03:45 PM
Lol at this thread

bobcat1
10-06-2016, 06:47 PM
I just want to know who in the blue hell ever thought Brandon Weedon could play? I still don't understand "Dirty" Sanchez being on the team :vrycnfsd:

Macarthur
10-06-2016, 09:03 PM
I just want to know who in the blue hell ever thought Brandon Weedon could play? I still don't understand "Dirty" Sanchez being on the team :vrycnfsd:

It's pretty crazy but that just shows you how few decent QBs there are.

coach
10-07-2016, 08:53 AM

Exactly. I don't mind Sanchez being a backup.