PDA

View Full Version : This is the way we ball

konstance_latrice_04
10-19-2002, 11:53 PM
Cameron is on the road and we ready. I know yall done heard that song by Lil FLip "THis Is The Way We Ball", well when you hear C.H. Yoe High Band play that you better get your defense on the show, otherwise you going down. :p

jimmy43
10-20-2002, 12:19 AM
personally i like 713 by lil flip. this is the way we ball has gotten old. number 3 on the bonus cd too. The roof the roof the roof is on fire we dont need no matches real smokers use lighters............

eye of the tiger
10-20-2002, 02:23 PM
Well I guess I will show my age here but I have never heard of either of the songs or Lil Flip. But I do think you have a good football team so we sure can agree on that.

<small>[ October 20, 2002, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: eye of the tiger ]</small>

marlinbulldog
10-20-2002, 05:21 PM
WHY YALL HATERS SO MAD I DONT KNOW WHY BABY BECASE THEM BULLDOGS ACTIN BAD. ITS COMIN SOON CAMERON VS MARLIN THE SHOWDOWN ITS ON AND POPPIN

29x281
10-20-2002, 05:36 PM
Could someone please provide a translation?

marlinbulldog
10-20-2002, 06:20 PM
EASIEST WAY TO PUT IT ALOT OF TRASH TALK

jimmy43
10-21-2002, 08:04 PM
cause screwed up click actin bad cause screwed up click actin bad, ridin in a benzo sittin on some rimzos its five aclock i drop my top and lay down my windows.......you know how it goes SUC>

jimmy43
10-21-2002, 08:06 PM
cause screwed up click actin bad cause screwed up click actin bad, ridin in a benzo sittin on some rimzos its five aclock i drop my top and lay down my windows.......you know how it goes SUC>

konstance_latrice_04
10-22-2002, 11:23 AM
first of all marlinbulldog i think that we need to grow up an act our age and not our cleat size, because you are doing alot of trash talk. you are getting too big headed and its obvious that yall are a good team, but come on now why do u want to go and understimate them Cameron Yoeman???? Answer that question and then holla back young'n
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or just hit me up at konstance_latrice_04@yahoo.com thats my email address or talk to me anytime on konstance_latrice_04 thats my yahoo messenger name. and if u ever want someone to talk trash to just hit me up cause im always willing to do it. http://profiles.yahoo.com/konstance_latrice_04

Can't wait until that Marlin and Cameron game is going to be one good game

HornetPride
10-22-2002, 12:23 PM
TRANSLATION: Rockdale is better than Cameron.
Bi-district: Gatesville 30, Cameron 20; Rockdale 28, China Spring 20; Marlin 34, Robinson 14

keep_it_real
10-22-2002, 12:38 PM
Quit biting other rappers, if your gonna put something down,make it original.

this is the way we ball
10-22-2002, 01:52 PM
I must have somehow missed this post.

You guys will find out how Kennedale balls! :cool:

marlinbulldog
10-22-2002, 04:35 PM
see first of all i aint hatin on cameron because i know that they have a good football team the only thang im saying is that it really is going to be a showdown in cameron in 3 weeks thats all

Jacket2000
10-22-2002, 04:39 PM
Cameron and Marlin High School must each need a little extra funding for their English depts. Sheesh!
J2K

YoemenRepresent
10-22-2002, 07:27 PM
Havent you ever heard of something called ebonics,lol, if ur smart you wouldnt listen to tha stupid english or spanish teachers, where does it help at all, But to get on tha football topic, Cameron went into Caldwell with the odds against them, they won, caldwell walked off the field with their heads down, yea thats what I said hornetpride. Last week it was expected to be a close game, did anyone happen to see the score???
This Troy game is gonna be a hard one........a hard one to try not to laugh on the field. All I know is the fans are going to show up ready to see a good football game and they are gonna see one. The fans are gonna go to rockdale and stay here for tha marlin game hopin for a win, and a victory in the district. I wish all yall luck, Marlin hope to see u in 3 weeks!!!!!!!

konstance_latrice_04
10-24-2002, 01:03 AM
well its kool and i cant wait for the game either good luck marlin but the rest of yall can kiss my butt. rockdale aint better than Cameron and never have and never will be. yall think yall r winning now just wait til next friday. hey marlinbulldog its all gravy just holla at us!!!!!!!! :cool: