PDA

View Full Version : Burnet (5-0) @ China Spring (5-0)

Cam
09-29-2016, 01:35 PM
Let the district 13 clashes begin!
I mainly posted this to see how lopsided the voting would get!......

........"this is all Greendawg's fault!".......

coach
09-29-2016, 01:40 PM
China by infinity

Cam
09-29-2016, 01:59 PM
.....I'm showin' up in old faithful baby blue!...:D.......just kiddin'....I'm rebuildin' her carburetor...she's out of commission......

....http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/IMG_3903%20-%20Copy.jpg

Rabid Cougar
09-29-2016, 02:08 PM
China by infinity

So is this influenced by last Friday?

Rocket Man
09-29-2016, 02:49 PM

Ouch man.............salt......wound.......

Rocket Man
09-29-2016, 02:50 PM
Let the district 13 clashes begin!
I mainly posted this to see how lopsided the voting would get!......

........"this is all Greendawg's fault!".......

Hey, the Brunettes have a chance, "any given team on any given night" and all; so who knows...........it could happen :1popcorn:

Bosqueville
09-29-2016, 07:17 PM
Well the bands will make it entertaining. CS up by 21 at half.

Cam
09-29-2016, 11:13 PM

....no doubt...Burnet's Espirit De Corps band is doing something called "Orbit"......it's about space or something...I think there's even a short section simulating what would happen if you farted in space.........there's more movement out on that field than a bowl full of goldfish....I'm still tryin' to figure it out.....who thinks of this stuff?......Crazy band director must not sleep much.......

Bosque....you reek of confidence.......up 21 by half ain't happenin'......28 maybe....but not 21......

coach
09-30-2016, 09:37 AM

Maybe a little. I was impressed how we played. Down our best player again and we still competed.

coach
09-30-2016, 09:38 AM

We plan to take our anger out on the Spaceship of Robinson.

lupe2day
09-30-2016, 01:35 PM
....no doubt...Burnet's Espirit De Corps band is doing something called "Orbit"......it's about space or something...I think there's even a short section simulating what would happen if you farted in space.........there's more movement out on that field than a bowl full of goldfish....I'm still tryin' to figure it out.....who thinks of this stuff?......Crazy band director must not sleep much.......

Bosque....you reek of confidence.......up 21 by half ain't happenin'......28 maybe....but not 21......

Lol all the movement is a huge part now with band they want you to be able to dance as well as be in sync. Along with making sure you are in step while being in tune. They usually start choosing and working on a show after concert season! Takes a while to to pick out music especially for a state year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rabid Cougar
09-30-2016, 01:47 PM
Lol all the movement is a huge part now with band they want you to be able to dance as well as be in sync. Along with making sure you are in step while being in tune. They usually start choosing and working on a show after concert season! Takes a while to to pick out music especially for a state year!

Please do not turn this thread into a BAND discussion. Frankly don't care if there is a band or not.

toddg
09-30-2016, 02:13 PM

i think burnet band sqeaks out the victory over the cs band, but could go either way..:stirpot:

lupe2day
09-30-2016, 02:18 PM
Please do not turn this thread into a BAND discussion. Frankly don't care if there is a band or not.

Hey just thought I would put a input love both the band and football! Also y'all have a top band. Can't also wait for this game it's gotten more exciting because a lot of the kids I help with are now playing.

toddg
09-30-2016, 02:41 PM
Hey just thought I would put a input love both the band and football! Also y'all have a top band. Can't also wait for this game it's gotten more exciting because a lot of the kids I help with are now playing.Argyle band will just win it all again this year

Rabid Cougar
09-30-2016, 03:11 PM
Argyle band will just win it all again this year

This

When are they going to separate the apples and oranges? Real marching bands and whatever Argyle and the rest of the world does.

Damd It! You have suckered me in. :mad:

toddg
09-30-2016, 03:25 PM
This

When are they going to separate the apples and oranges? Real marching bands and whatever Argyle and the rest of the world does.

Damd It! You have suckered me in. :mad:my theory, the Argyle band director is really an illuminati princess and gets instant dirt, with pictures, on all judges..so the actual precision of real marching bands is overlooked and the "expressive dance" band, Argyle wins!

Rocket Man
09-30-2016, 03:51 PM
We plan to take our anger out on the Spaceship of Robinson.

Ummm.....y'all took your anger out last year

lupe2day
09-30-2016, 03:53 PM
my theory, the Argyle band director is really an illuminati princess and gets instant dirt, with pictures, on all judges..so the actual precision of real marching bands is overlooked and the "expressive dance" band, Argyle wins!

too funny

fumanchu
09-30-2016, 09:58 PM
Off topic here. Anyone know why I can't vote in polls? I searched the FAQs.

Bosqueville
09-30-2016, 10:00 PM
You have to have a certain number of posts. Not sure of the number nor why that's a rule.

fumanchu
09-30-2016, 10:12 PM
You have to have a certain number of posts. Not sure of the number nor why that's a rule.

Thx boss.

Cam
10-02-2016, 08:10 PM
i think burnet band sqeaks out the victory over the cs band, but could go either way..:stirpot:

......:spitlol:.....toddg the troublemaker!.....nevermind all that crap!......this video is the result of them crazy Germans introducing the accordion to the crazy Mexicans way back in the day!!!.....and I kinda like it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CO91mBWBGE

Tejastrue
10-02-2016, 09:58 PM
That was pretty cool. Had me tapping my foot. Got a little germacan going on. Bulldogs still gonna lose.

Rabid Cougar
10-03-2016, 09:25 AM
......:spitlol:.....toddg the troublemaker!.....nevermind all that crap!......this video is the result of them crazy Germans introducing the accordion to the crazy Mexicans way back in the day!!!.....and I kinda like it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CO91mBWBGE

Hey don't forget the Czechs in Cameron, El Campo and West!!!!!!

Cam
10-03-2016, 08:29 PM
That was pretty cool. Had me tapping my foot. Got a little germacan going on. Bulldogs still gonna lose.

.....Bulldogs will still show up!.....

toddg
10-03-2016, 08:35 PM
.....Bulldogs will still show up!.....over heard the gossip at the whataburger that they were planning on it

Bosqueville
10-03-2016, 09:31 PM
Just looked at the Burnet non-district schedule. Not exactly a who's who of talented teams. Surprising for a school like Burnet.

Tejastrue
10-03-2016, 09:47 PM
.....Bulldogs will still show up!.....

Is that all you got? :1popcorn:

greendawg84
10-04-2016, 07:55 AM
They will show up and play the game !?!?!?

Not sure why we played such a weak first half of the schedule . Really made no sense at at all to me , you would think we could find a little more competition than Llano and Austin Reagan .

panfan
10-04-2016, 09:45 AM
They will show up and play the game !?!?!?

Not sure why we played such a weak first half of the schedule . Really made no sense at at all to me , you would think we could find a little more competition than Llano and Austin Reagan .
Cause 5-5 looks better than 0-10!.....

greendawg84
10-04-2016, 10:29 AM
Get back under your rock panfan ,,,,,, we dont need to hear from you till week 3 !

Cam
10-04-2016, 01:04 PM
Just looked at the Burnet non-district schedule. Not exactly a who's who of talented teams. Surprising for a school like Burnet.

....well...they always play Fredericksburg, Llano, and rival Marble Falls.....not sure why the Austin schools were scheduled.....least the Dogs took care of business like they should've.........

Cam
10-04-2016, 01:23 PM
Is that all you got? :1popcorn:

.....yeah....pretty much....I'm kinda half heartedly into this to be honest....no more dog in the fight I guess....Cam Jr left foosball his soph year....had me all excited and momma all upset during two-a-days this summer cause he went out and practiced with the team for 3 days straight at the request of one of his coaches....came home sayin' he really enjoyed it and was considering coming back this year (junior year)...then something transpired (I ain't sayin' what) and he did a complete 180....he's done with the foosball.......so, we're back to track and baseball only......it's all good....:wave:

Cam
10-04-2016, 01:24 PM
Cause 5-5 looks better than 0-10!.....

....panfan...Liberty Hillary sucks!.....I owed you that one cabron!.....

greendawg84
10-04-2016, 01:44 PM
panfan , 5-0 is better than 3-1 where I come from !!!!! Now get back on your own thread .

panfan
10-04-2016, 02:34 PM
panfan , 5-0 is better than 3-1 where I come from !!!!! Now get back on your own thread .

Took you half a day to come up with that?

coach
10-04-2016, 02:58 PM
This game has still yet to be played? What is taking so long?

greendawg84
10-04-2016, 03:30 PM
Took you half a day to come up with that?

Man , I have to at least look like I am working !

Cam
10-04-2016, 03:57 PM
This game has still yet to be played? What is taking so long?

...it's that damn sasquatch!.....

solocam
10-04-2016, 06:07 PM
China Spring by 32

lv2937
10-04-2016, 06:42 PM
And LaVega over the Hill by 12. Then it will be CS over the Hill by18. CS will be district champs and a real good chance to be state champs

Bosqueville
10-04-2016, 06:55 PM
And LaVega over the Hill by 12. Then it will be CS over the Hill by18. CS will be district champs and a real good chance to be state champs

I like your way of thinking!

panfan
10-05-2016, 08:06 AM

Maybe, but I bet in both games, Burnet plays against these two teams, the A$$ whoopin ya'll get is worse. Apparently I have heard ya'll got no D. We shall see. We have something in store for La Vega.

greendawg84
10-05-2016, 08:30 AM
You better have the whole store .......

Rabid Cougar
10-05-2016, 08:48 AM
:1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn:

panfan
10-05-2016, 09:50 AM
You better have the whole store .......

Well I can't disagree with that, we'll need the store, the dang storage in back, and the parking area to boot. Just having a little fun with the dawgs. :stirpot:

greendawg84
10-05-2016, 09:56 AM
Well I can't disagree with that, we'll need the store, the dang storage in back, and the parking area to boot. Just having a little fun with the dawgs. :stirpot:

Could you be so kind as to let me know where this store is ? I think I need to swing by there and pickup a few things that start with D !!

Cam
10-05-2016, 10:10 AM
Could you be so kind as to let me know where this store is ? I think I need to swing by there and pickup a few things that start with D !!

....."Ward....aren't you being a little hard on the beaver?".......D hasn't looked that bad....only given up 69 points (13.8/game)....and a few of them TD's were on second teamers.......I'm sure CS will light em' up a few times but Burnet O can score some too......one thing I've noticed is the Burnet O-line has been pretty solid in protecting the QB.....should be interesting to see how well they hold up Friday.........if the baby blues win I got no problem with it.....it's the color purple I can't stand!!!....:stirpot:..

greendawg84
10-05-2016, 11:06 AM
And Gold , or yellar or whatever that butt ugly color is they use .....

Rabid Cougar
10-05-2016, 11:34 AM
And Gold , or yellar or whatever that butt ugly color is they use .....

Ya'll really need to leave all that Hill Country hatred at home. We are peace loving folk here on the beautifully muddy Brazos River in McLennan County.

Rocket Man
10-05-2016, 11:41 AM
Ya'll really need to leave all that Hill Country hatred at home. We are peace loving folk here on the beautifully muddy Brazos River in McLennan County.

Oh, heck no.........

Let 'em keep going at it; we need some excitement....I'm liking it, ain't nothing like this going on in our district; not enough posters here.

:1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn:

greendawg84
10-05-2016, 11:54 AM

You saying you love you some La Vega Pirates ????

stardog
10-05-2016, 01:22 PM
You saying you love you some La Vega Pirates ????

...everyone loves the baby blue !!!

stardog
10-05-2016, 01:24 PM

We have the DOG HOUSE and the kids say we at least have a grocery store !!!

Rocket Man
10-05-2016, 01:25 PM

Ummm, not everybody.........:ack!:

coach
10-05-2016, 01:52 PM

It's not baby blue. It's Carolina Blue. They stole it.

Tejastrue
10-05-2016, 06:31 PM
.....yeah....pretty much....I'm kinda half heartedly into this to be honest....no more dog in the fight I guess....Cam Jr left foosball his soph year....had me all excited and momma all upset during two-a-days this summer cause he went out and practiced with the team for 3 days straight at the request of one of his coaches....came home sayin' he really enjoyed it and was considering coming back this year (junior year)...then something transpired (I ain't sayin' what) and he did a complete 180....he's done with the foosball.......so, we're back to track and baseball only......it's all good....:wave:

Understood. Knew something was different when you didn't post anything about our annual preseason scrimmage. Still..that's no dang reason to stop posting some serious stuff, especially being 5-0...you sure this is not Greendawg's fault? :evillol:

hollywood
10-05-2016, 09:05 PM
China Spring big!

panfan
10-06-2016, 08:08 AM
It's not baby blue. It's Carolina Blue. They stole it.

Baby blue....

panfan
10-06-2016, 08:12 AM
We have the DOG HOUSE and the kids say we at least have a grocery store !!!

Yeah, Yeah, Burnet's claim to fame, they have an HEB, we've heard it before. Nice to have such high aspirations. Better hope that HEB has plenty of soap and band-aids and ice for the bullpups after Friday night!!!!!! :eek::eek:

Bosqueville
10-06-2016, 08:47 AM
China Spring has no grocery store and China Spring wins by 28.

Bosqueville
10-06-2016, 08:50 AM
Mighty good article on this year's China Spring Cougars.

http://www.texasfootball.com/team-watch-china-spring-may-best-squad-since-2007/

Rabid Cougar
10-06-2016, 08:51 AM
Yeah, Yeah, Burnet's claim to fame, they have an HEB, we've heard it before. Nice to have such high aspirations. Better hope that HEB has plenty of soap and band-aids and ice for the bullpups after Friday night!!!!!! :eek::eek:

HEB? We don't even have a Brookshires....

Rabid Cougar
10-06-2016, 09:24 AM
Mighty good article on this year's China Spring Cougars.

http://www.texasfootball.com/team-watch-china-spring-may-best-squad-since-2007/

I would say they are way better than 2007's team and I am way biased toward the '07 team.

'07 Team: Better QB - Eskew- Big, Strong,extremely hard to bring down. Cannon arm. DL - Boutwell - Super Centex All Decade Team. Teams never ran his direction. Special Teams - French 63 PATs in a row, 50 yard range.

'16 Team: Better OL - Huge compared to '07. '07 averaged 200 lbs per man. '16 averages 275 plus. RB -Dudik, D-1 talent. Excellent RB with speed and toughness. QB Haigood is extremely dangerous running. '07 had zero production at RB. LB's - All four could play D1, Fulp -ULM commit

Toss up: WRs - '07 had Mike Hicks, the best WR/Game Changer ever at CS, '16 WR's - Cain, Beaman, Fulp, James (D-1 Prospect as a Jr.) are better as a whole.

Toss up: DBs - Again Mike Hikes was the dominant factor. After the first pattern across the middle, WRs had gator arms if they were not sitting on the bench trying to remember where they were. Again '17 are better as a whole.

greendawg84
10-06-2016, 09:27 AM

We also have Storms ! :2thumbsup

I will pick you guys up some band-aids while I am at our HEB .

Rabid Cougar
10-06-2016, 09:31 AM
We also have Storms ! :2thumbsup

SO! We've got..................I'll get back to you on this.

panfan
10-06-2016, 09:43 AM

We also have Storms !

Hey = we got a parkers neighborhood grocery - makes great sammiches and tacos and have most items you need. Also have a nice meat counter. We'll pick up our own bandaids locally thank you very much.

lv2937
10-06-2016, 09:51 AM
No D ? Look at how many points have been scored on us. Yes the teams we played are not power house teams bit our D is better than you think.

Rabid Cougar
10-06-2016, 09:52 AM

Still thinking............

greendawg84
10-06-2016, 09:56 AM
Still thinking............

A gas station I hope ? Long walk to Waco ????

Bosqueville
10-06-2016, 10:00 AM

Our claim to fame is Stripes with Laredo Taco...

greendawg84
10-06-2016, 10:15 AM

Man , Stripes does make some good tacos !

Rabid Cougar
10-06-2016, 10:54 AM

Yea..... yea, that's it.... We've got TWO Stripes!

Rabid Cougar
10-06-2016, 10:55 AM

Yea... anything you want if you want to walk 15 miles to the Interstate.

LHPfactory
10-06-2016, 11:53 AM
CS 42-14.

Not hating on Burnet, but CS is that much better.

Rocket Man
10-06-2016, 12:11 PM
CS 42-14.

:1popcorn:

Rabid Cougar
10-06-2016, 12:48 PM
Yea..... yea, that's it.... We've got TWO Stripes!

And TWO Dollar General Stores and Uncle Ted!!!! ..... Burnet can't claim that.

greendawg84
10-06-2016, 12:51 PM

Man you guys ARE upscale ! 2 Dollar General Stores ?????

greendawg84
10-06-2016, 12:52 PM
CS 42-14.

Get back under your rock and take panfan with you .......

Rabid Cougar
10-06-2016, 12:53 PM
man you guys are upscale ! 2 dollar general stores ?????

yep!!!!!

Rabid Cougar
10-06-2016, 12:54 PM

Actuaaaaaallllyyy.......you are already in Waco.

greendawg84
10-06-2016, 12:59 PM
Yall are in the City limits of Waco ?

Bosqueville
10-06-2016, 01:52 PM
Yall are in the City limits of Waco ?

Most of the new residential is in Waco city limits. Old China Spring is county/rural.

Cam
10-06-2016, 02:18 PM

......SO!.....we have a Family Dollar to go with our Dollar General!......is that thing still open Greendawg?....I don't even see crickets hangin' out there.....as for Uncle Ted....we got none other than John Hoover, who own's bout half of Burnet including Hoover's Hardware...plus, he plays a mean fiddle!....

Cam
10-06-2016, 02:19 PM
CS 42-14.

....yea you are!......

Cam
10-06-2016, 02:37 PM
....I'm just disappointed no one.....not a single one....from CS has offered to buy us visiting folk a hotdog!......I ain't goin' now!......:mad:

toddg
10-06-2016, 03:34 PM
....I'm just disappointed no one.....not a single one....from CS has offered to buy us visiting folk a hotdog!......I ain't goin' now!......:mad:come by my work, ill buy you a vending machine hotdog:ack!:..and high end siding and trim, and the best backer board in the world:wave:

Bosqueville
10-06-2016, 03:36 PM
....I'm just disappointed no one.....not a single one....from CS has offered to buy us visiting folk a hotdog!......I ain't goin' now!......:mad:

I'll buy you a Dr Pepper to go with that hotdog just to meet the famous Cam!

Cam
10-06-2016, 03:39 PM
come by my work, ill buy you a vending machine hotdog:ack!:..and high end siding and trim, and the best backer board in the world:wave:

....toddg.....a true nobleman!.....

Rocket Man
10-06-2016, 03:48 PM

I'm fixing 'dogs before our game over in Lacy-Lakeview against the Connally Cadets and my house is basically on your way to CS, so come by and chow down.............and I'm talking high quality beef dogs with chili, fresh cut white onion, shredded cheese, relish, mustard (ketchup if you're weird and miracle whip if you're a yankee) and a cold glass of the best sweet tea in the County, which includes CS.

Cam
10-06-2016, 07:33 PM
I'll buy you a Dr Pepper to go with that hotdog just to meet the famous Cam!

......Nothin' famous bout me.....just an ordinary feller.....anyways, looks like I'm not making the trip to CS....my boy is having to get up at 4am Saturday to head to San Antonio for a HOSA leadership conference.....he wanted to go to the game real bad but that would make for a long night......

Bosqueville
10-06-2016, 07:40 PM
China Spring Fresh 32 Burnet 14

Bosqueville
10-06-2016, 10:44 PM
China Spring JV 7 Burnet 6

Cam
10-06-2016, 11:18 PM

were you there?......I passed by after work and saw the freshman game scoreboard when it was 16-0.......

stardog
10-07-2016, 12:15 AM
Very good game. Burnet scored first, missed going for 2 on extra points. CS scored and kicked xtra pt. Burnet got to about 2 yd line with 1st downs three times but CS held them out. Burnet's best RB/QB was out with injury but #14 did a good job. I saw 6 kids on the sideline out with injuries. But both teams played a GOOD game.

Bosqueville
10-07-2016, 06:34 AM
were you there?......I passed by after work and saw the freshman game scoreboard when it was 16-0.......

No, just kept up with the score through social media.

Rabid Cougar
10-07-2016, 09:10 AM

Yea some of us don't get to go to the game. The hamburgers are way better.

panfan
10-07-2016, 09:25 AM
Burnet wins tonight!!!! Well, at least the half time show... football game, not so much.

Rabid Cougar
10-07-2016, 09:58 AM
Burnet wins tonight!!!! Well, at least the half time show...

Ohhhh thems fightin' words there.

panfan
10-07-2016, 10:02 AM
Ohhhh thems fightin' words there.

What you talking bout, Dawgs got a hell of a band.

Cam
10-07-2016, 10:10 AM
Burnet wins tonight!!!! Well, at least the half time show... football game, not so much.

......for sure the band is good.....IDK about the game itself....from the sounds of it, Chinese Springs are world beaters....so I guess Burnet is in trouble.....one thing for sure, Cam Jr talks to his buddies and says the boys are very confident and looking forward to the challenge....they ain't skeered.....wish I could be there....especially cause Bosque was gonna buy me a Dr. Pepper/hotdog.....

Rabid Cougar
10-07-2016, 10:49 AM
What you talking bout, Dawgs got a hell of a band.

So does the Spring! It isn't an "expressive amoeba dance with lots of props to let everyone know what the hell they are trying to portray" band. Its a dyed in the wool real marching band.

panfan
10-07-2016, 11:00 AM
So does the Spring! It isn't an "expressive amoeba dance with lots of props to let everyone know what the hell they are trying to portray" band. Its a dyed in the wool real marching band.

I'll be looking for two things tonight on the DL for this game, updated scores, and who won the halftime show.

Cam
10-07-2016, 11:46 AM
I'll be looking for two things tonight on the DL for this game, updated scores, and who won the halftime show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f6l1QljpMo

Rocket Man
10-07-2016, 12:57 PM
......for sure the band is good.....IDK about the game itself....from the sounds of it, Chinese Springs are world beaters....so I guess Burnet is in trouble.....one thing for sure, Cam Jr talks to his buddies and says the boys are very confident and looking forward to the challenge....they ain't skeered.....wish I could be there....especially cause Bosque was gonna buy me a Dr. Pepper/hotdog.....

Hey, do you want me to send you text updates on the score? I won't be at the game, but will be able to see the score on my phone.

Cam
10-07-2016, 01:54 PM
Hey, do you want me to send you text updates on the score? I won't be at the game, but will be able to see the score on my phone.

....that's very kind of you RM....but I'll probably tune in to the broadcast.....at least until the game gets outta hand!.......:doh:

stardog
10-07-2016, 02:03 PM
....that's very kind of you RM....but I'll probably tune in to the broadcast.....at least until the game gets outta hand!.......:doh:

get the Fox Southwest Football Friday APP on your phone - instant updates as they score - any conference / division / region / district / and game

Cam
10-07-2016, 02:16 PM
get the Fox Southwest Football Friday APP on your phone - instant updates as they score - any conference / division / region / district / and game

.....no can do....I'm still using about a 20 year old flip phone...and I refuse to part with it and upgrade until it breaks!!!!....the Smithsonian Institution has contacted me about donating the phone to their museum once I'm done with it!...:doh::doh:

stardog
10-07-2016, 02:53 PM
.....no can do....I'm still using about a 20 year old flip phone...and I refuse to part with it and upgrade until it breaks!!!!....the Smithsonian Institution has contacted me about donating the phone to their museum once I'm done with it!...:doh::doh:

.....is it one of Hillary's old phones ?.....lots of good information on it...to much classified information....stuff you pass on little at a time.....!!!

Rabid Cougar
10-07-2016, 03:35 PM

Have to compete against mine!

Bosqueville
10-07-2016, 10:20 PM
China Spring really took it to Burnet in the 2nd half. I will say this, the Burnet QB can sling that ball and they have some shifty receivers. This district is good!

buff4ever
10-07-2016, 10:43 PM
China Spring really took it to Burnet in the 2nd half. I will say this, the Burnet QB can sling that ball and they have some shifty receivers. This district is good!

Did cam play for the dogs tonite or what.

FB-fanatic
10-07-2016, 11:28 PM

Your claim to fame is "ya can't get there from here...".

panfan
10-07-2016, 11:42 PM

Who won the halftime show?

Bosqueville
10-08-2016, 09:36 AM
Who won the halftime show?

China Spring by far. Burnet's was weird and China Spring got a rousing standing ovation.

Bosqueville
10-08-2016, 09:37 AM
Your claim to fame is "ya can't get there from here...".

With the road construction that's more true than ever!

Cam
10-08-2016, 08:40 PM
Did cam play for the dogs tonite or what.

.............buff!...is that you?.....how's that buffalo holdin' up?....time for a fresh coat yet?.......

Cam
10-08-2016, 08:42 PM
China Spring by far. Burnet's was weird and China Spring got a rousing standing ovation.

......that weird performance took 1st at prelims today at Liberty Hill competition....in the finals at 10pm tonight......put that in your book....