PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for my cousin and his family please

zebrablue2
09-28-2016, 07:19 PM
It is with a heavy heart I post the passing of my cousin, Mike Wozniak from an aneurysm on Tuesday Sept 27th. He was the head softball coach at Pflugerville Hendrickson! At age 57, about 6 weeks older than me, it was a total shock when I heard the news this morning. He was well loved by all students, and a great person who touched many lives in sports and while teaching. Services will be on Sat., Oct 1. Please keep Coach Woz and his family in your prayers during this difficult time.
I wanted to put this on here, for there may be some coaches on the board who knew and played against his teams. He was in the Brenham tournament the last 3 years, and had big hopes for his 2017 squad. Going to miss you cousin Mike!!!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-28-2016, 07:35 PM
Rest in Peace, coach Woz

(it's ok I call him that?)

Scoop27
09-28-2016, 07:45 PM
Prayers to your family-There are some Wozniak's in Wharton

hollywood
09-28-2016, 08:07 PM
Prayers for his family, students and friends. Must be tuff to handle. Hang in there.

Old Green
09-28-2016, 09:22 PM
Prayers for your cousin and family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44INAROW
09-28-2016, 09:32 PM
I'm very sorry for your loss. Prayers to your family and his friends, players and colleagues

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bug Truck
09-28-2016, 10:01 PM
Prayers sent

Scoop27
09-29-2016, 01:54 PM
Prayers sent from Hungerford

bobcat1
09-29-2016, 03:26 PM
Prayers and condolences sent

Pudlugger
09-29-2016, 08:06 PM
Prayers to you and to your family Zebra.

briandumith*
09-29-2016, 08:34 PM
In your hands, O Lord,
we humbly entrust our brothers and sisters.
In this life you embraced them with your tender love;
deliver them now from every evil
and bid them eternal rest.

The old order has passed away:
welcome them into paradise,
where there will be no sorrow, no weeping or pain,
but fullness of peace and joy
with your Son and the Holy Spirit
forever and ever.
Amen.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

zebrablue2
09-29-2016, 09:38 PM
In your hands, O Lord,
we humbly entrust our brothers and sisters.
In this life you embraced them with your tender love;
deliver them now from every evil
and bid them eternal rest.

The old order has passed away:
welcome them into paradise,
where there will be no sorrow, no weeping or pain,
but fullness of peace and joy
with your Son and the Holy Spirit
forever and ever.
Amen.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thank you for this!!!

PurplePop
09-30-2016, 08:08 AM
Prayers for you, your cousin Mike and your family.

1st and goal
09-30-2016, 04:59 PM
Sorry for your loss, I lost a best friend to an aneurysm, who was a father of an 8 year old, when he was only 36.

May God be with you and hold your family close.

zebrablue2
03-26-2017, 10:37 AM
It is with a heavy heart I post the passing of my cousin, Mike Wozniak from an aneurysm on Tuesday Sept 27th. He was the head softball coach at Pflugerville Hendrickson! At age 57, about 6 weeks older than me, it was a total shock when I heard the news this morning. He was well loved by all students, and a great person who touched many lives in sports and while teaching. Services will be on Sat., Oct 1. Please keep Coach Woz and his family in your prayers during this difficult time.
I wanted to put this on here, for there may be some coaches on the board who knew and played against his teams. He was in the Brenham tournament the last 3 years, and had big hopes for his 2017 squad. Going to miss you cousin Mike!!!

Pflugerville Hendrickson is 23-0 this season and ranked 1st in the state in softball. My cousin Mike told me last Aug he had a special team coming back, and I know he is smiling down from above. If you ever want to see a tribute the girls did for him, go to youtube and type in coach woz. You will see how special he was!!!