PDA

View Full Version : Midlothian Heritage

toddg
09-26-2016, 03:14 PM
better watch out for this team!! they outscored Decatur, and last friday crashed Sanger 45-19...first varsity year for them. i predict our game with them in 3 weeks will be for the district champ! i know the reason for them hitting the ground running, cause i know some of the folks up there running things..they are motivated, and mean business!! you heard it here first!!

Gsquared
09-26-2016, 03:22 PM
better watch out for this team!! they outscored Decatur, and last friday crashed Sanger 45-19...first varsity year for them. i predict our game with them in 3 weeks will be for the district champ! i know the reason for them hitting the ground running, cause i know some of the folks up there running things..they are motivated, and mean business!! you heard it here first!!
I saw them play Decatur over at the Star. Man, they have some speed on O. Defense was lacking a bit but some of that was Decatur. I agree, better bring your "A" game when you play them...

Rabid Cougar
09-26-2016, 03:41 PM
What would expect out of a Midlothian ISD team.

CP3Dad
09-27-2016, 12:16 PM
Sophmore QB is the grandson of Bob Ledbetter. Winning pedigree for sure.

toddg
09-27-2016, 04:34 PM
Sophmore QB is the grandson of Bob Ledbetter. Winning pedigree for sure. our hc worked for ledbetter, along side lineweaver at slc in the mid to late 80s