PDA

View Full Version : Random Stories Act I

Cam
09-25-2016, 11:01 AM
so I've got my college boy home for a while and yesterday I catch him watchin' Power Ranger reruns......I asked him if he remembered the time I took him and his big sister to see the Power Rangers in concert at the old Reunion Arena in Dallas.....he doesn't remember much of that show as he was pretty young...I told him how as an adult fan I lost total faith in the Power Rangers and their Japanese producers....cause when the Rangers came out on stage I immediately noticed the Yellow Ranger had balls!!....I was like "Hey wait a minute...the Yellow Ranger on TV is a girl!!!"..........I said to him I'd never watch again!..........so he changed the channel!!.....Watched "Cabela's American Archer" instead!!!

....this is all Greendawg's fault!......

Blue42
09-25-2016, 06:51 PM
I remember making that same comment to my boys when they were young we saw it on TV kind of hard to hide with those skin tight uniforms.
Puts a different spin on go go Power Rangers.

Rocket Man
09-25-2016, 07:54 PM
When my 20 yr old son was 3 and we took him to go see Santa; all he asked for was a red Power Ranger and a blue Power Ranger. Special moment it was.

Rabid Cougar
09-26-2016, 09:31 AM
Oldest..... Power Rangers and Barney.... wearing Spiderman or Batman underwear backwards.... EVERYWHERE we went. I thought the Pink Power Ranger was hot. Wife wouldn't wear the helmet though.

Youngest...not really into action figures ....ball cap(Red Sox), number shirt (34) and glove........and that was until he got to high school.

Cam
09-26-2016, 07:19 PM
Oldest..... Power Rangers and Barney.... wearing Spiderman or Batman underwear backwards.... EVERYWHERE we went. I thought the Pink Power Ranger was hot. Wife wouldn't wear the helmet though.

Youngest...not really into action figures ....ball cap(Red Sox), number shirt (34) and glove........and that was until he got to high school.

:spitlol:.....my wife wouldn't let me take the helmet off!!!!......

coach
09-27-2016, 01:17 PM
One time in 2nd grade I stole shoe laces from a department store. My mom took me back the the store and told the manager to spank me. He refused but did give me a good scolding. When my dad got home he whipped the holly hell out of me. Last time I ever stole anything in my entire life.... Well other than the occasional donut from the Walmart bakery.

Rabid Cougar
09-27-2016, 03:57 PM
One time in 2nd grade I stole shoe laces from a department store. My mom took me back the the store and told the manager to spank me. He refused but did give me a good scolding. When my dad got home he whipped the holly hell out of me. Last time I ever stole anything in my entire life.... Well other than the occasional donut from the Walmart bakery.

Your Dad a good job!

Blue42
09-27-2016, 10:14 PM

My dad was too kindhearted to whip us but my mom took care of things we would get aBackpfeifengesicht that's German for face slap. We spoke a lot of German at home.

Rabid Cougar
09-28-2016, 09:50 AM
Your Dad a good job!

Your Dad "did" a good job!

Cam
09-29-2016, 01:09 PM
I remember making that same comment to my boys when they were young we saw it on TV kind of hard to hide with those skin tight uniforms.
Puts a different spin on go go Power Rangers.

Sie können auf jeden Fall ihre Bälle zu sehen!........:hand::doh::eek:

Cam
09-29-2016, 01:23 PM

....that reminded me of the time when I was about 7 years old at a K-Mart with my momma....she was lookin' at dresses and stuff and I was bored to tears....so I started hidin' out inside those giant round racks that held about 1042 dresses!.......was having a good ol' time until this mammoth hand came through the dresses and grabbed me by the ear!....yanked my ass right outta there!......that hand was attached to this mean ol' sales lady who didn't think my playin' around was cute! She said something like, "You go over there with your momma and stay there!".......of course, I was like, "I can't hear you, I've been physically abused in the ear!".......I was almost in tears!........so now ya'll know I beat Billy Madison to that phrase!......:D

coach
09-29-2016, 01:41 PM
....that reminded me of the time when I was about 7 years old at a K-Mart with my momma....she was lookin' at dresses and stuff and I was bored to tears....so I started hidin' out inside those giant round racks that held about 1042 dresses!.......was having a good ol' time until this mammoth hand came through the dresses and grabbed me by the ear!....yanked my ass right outta there!......that hand was attached to this mean ol' sales lady who didn't think my playin' around was cute! She said something like, "You go over there with your momma and stay there!".......of course, I was like, "I can't hear you, I've been physically abused in the ear!".......I was almost in tears!........so now ya'll know I beat Billy Madison to that phrase!......:D

So, did you bang her later?

Cam
09-29-2016, 01:50 PM
So, did you bang her later?

NO!....but thinkin' back I probably shoulda:smoker:.....but being only seven I was more interested in my green and tan army men and my pet turtles........you sick man!!!......:doh:

Rabid Cougar
09-29-2016, 02:13 PM
NO!....but thinkin' back I probably shoulda:smoker:.....but being only seven I was more interested in my green and tan army men and my pet turtles........you sick man!!!......:doh:

Army men much more important! Pet turtles, frog, and Killer the trained Perch. Crickets and grasshoppers had no chance around my house.

Cam
09-29-2016, 02:55 PM
Army men much more important! Pet turtles, frog, and Killer the trained Perch. Crickets and grasshoppers had no chance around my house.

.....man....you had a perch?.....you were definitely spoiled!!!....

Rabid Cougar
09-29-2016, 03:52 PM
.....man....you had a perch?.....you were definitely spoiled!!!....

Not just a perch..... a trained perch!

Rocket Man
09-29-2016, 04:17 PM

Just one?

You poor fella!

stardog
09-29-2016, 08:06 PM
Cam.....don' volunteer to keep it for him...it's probably a piranha !!!

Cam
10-05-2016, 09:57 AM
....well shoot...I finally got the answer to the age old question of "why did the chicken cross the road?"......on my way home from work on Hwy 29 in none other than Bertram, TX (Greendawg's stompin' grounds).......I saw a Gallus gallus domesticus (chicken) Rhode Island Red hen almost get decapitated by a late model Chevy Silverado!......that thing somehow managed to scoot back to safety..minus a feather or two........but I saw what she was tryin' to get to!......cause waitin' for her on the other side was a big ol' cock...rooster that is....them fightin' types......anyways, the Bertram Newspaper did report the ol' hen finally did make it to the other side where almost immediately the rooster made his move by giving her a very flirtatious "cock-a-doodle-do"!!!!.......in which the ol' hen replied, "cock-a-doodle-DONT"!!!!........:smoker:
.....just goes to show there ain't much goin' on in Bertram, Texas!......

....this is all Greendawg's fault!.......

PurplePop
10-06-2016, 07:46 AM
....well shoot...I finally got the answer to the age old question of "why did the chicken cross the road?"......on my way home from work on Hwy 29 in none other than Bertram, TX (Greendawg's stompin' grounds).......I saw a Gallus gallus domesticus (chicken) Rhode Island Red hen almost get decapitated by a late model Chevy Silverado!......that thing somehow managed to scoot back to safety..minus a feather or two........but I saw what she was tryin' to get to!......cause waitin' for her on the other side was a big ol' cock...rooster that is....them fightin' types......anyways, the Bertram Newspaper did report the ol' hen finally did make it to the other side where almost immediately the rooster made his move by giving her a very flirtatious "cock-a-doodle-do"!!!!.......in which the ol' hen replied, "cock-a-doodle-DONT"!!!!........:smoker:
.....just goes to show there ain't much goin' on in Bertram, Texas!......

....this is all Greendawg's fault!.......

So, the answer is "because the rooster is too lazy to." Makes sense.