PDA

View Full Version : Cam is missing again......

Rabid Cougar
09-19-2016, 11:44 AM
Okay, who locked him in their basement?

toddg
09-19-2016, 11:55 AM
Okay, who locked him in their basement? that may have been the bump i felt going thru Burnett on way to scrimmage LH last month...hope not!!

panfan
09-19-2016, 12:23 PM
Have you noticed except for the ocassional post from G-dawg, all of Burnet is missing...

greendawg84
09-19-2016, 01:08 PM
I am always around buddy , not sure where ole cam is , I know he was on vacation and his boy is getting ready to get out of medical school . I guess he is really busy .

Rabid Cougar
09-19-2016, 01:28 PM
Okay, who locked him in their basement?

I want to make it very clear in case foul play is involved......... I do not have a basement.

Blue42
09-19-2016, 01:43 PM
I want to make it very clear in case foul play is involved......... I do not have a basement.

May be true but I heard you had a meat grinder.

panfan
09-19-2016, 01:52 PM

We all know you have a thing for Cam's baby blue PU. RC probably has him locked in the spare room til he signs the title over.

Rocket Man
09-19-2016, 05:04 PM
Also for the record, I do not have a basement nor an affinity for baby blue trucks.

lv2937
09-20-2016, 11:21 AM
I post a little. I'm on here everyday. Just don't have much to say.

Rabid Cougar
09-20-2016, 02:13 PM
I post a little. I'm on here everyday. Just don't have much to say.

So you know were Cam is but refuse to divulge his where abouts?

Cam
09-22-2016, 12:57 PM
Well, this is his 2nd cousin El-Roy..he asked me to cover for him while he was gone........told me he was gonna buy "two tickets to paradise".......and told his wife "Won't you pack your bags, we'll leave tonight"............and they headed off to Bishop Island somewhere in the Atlantic...the smallest island in the world some say.......heard they're not too happy cause they can't get off now .....and the lighthouse has chipping paint everywhere so the lead content is beyond EPA safe levels..........to make matters worse, the only roach there is one of them hissin' types and it won't shut up at night!!!!.....AND, the golf course sucks!...........anyways, that's what I'm hearin' and reportin'.......but everyone knows Cam is one of them lyin' sonsbitches!..........:D:D:D

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/Bishop_Rock_Lighthouse_-_Isles_of_Scilly.jpg

Rabid Cougar
09-22-2016, 01:10 PM
Well, this is his 2nd cousin El-Roy..he asked me to cover for him while he was gone........told me he was gonna buy "two tickets to paradise".......and told his wife "Won't you pack your bags, we'll leave tonight"............and they headed off to Bishop Island somewhere in the Atlantic...the smallest island in the world some say.......heard they're not too happy cause they can't get off now .....and the lighthouse has chipping paint everywhere so the lead content is beyond EPA safe levels..........to make matters worse, the only roach there is one of them hissin' types and it won't shut up at night!!!!.....AND, the golf course sucks!...........anyways, that's what I'm hearin' and reportin'.......but everyone knows Cam is one of them lyin' sonsbitches!..........:D:D:D

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/Bishop_Rock_Lighthouse_-_Isles_of_Scilly.jpg

Swimming pool seems nice.

Rocket Man
09-22-2016, 01:27 PM

El Roy, are you the one who has a brother named El Roboto?

BTW, tell CAM that if he feeds the roach some Fritos it will stop hissing.

greendawg84
09-22-2016, 01:29 PM
Not my fault ??????

Cam
09-22-2016, 01:55 PM
Swimming pool seems nice.

....yeah....if you don't mind your testicular thingies about two feet up into your gut!.......brrrrrr!.......

Cam
09-22-2016, 02:10 PM
El Roy, are you the one who has a brother named El Roboto?

BTW, tell CAM that if he feeds the roach some Fritos it will stop hissing.

.........si si senor....that would be me......domo arigato....way (guey)!!!.........

....Cam says the vending macheeen is circa 1971......he won't touch it.....

Cam
09-23-2016, 08:12 AM
Not my fault ??????

......feelin' guilty huh?.....
Hey, had the pleasure of sittin' with your boy and my boy last Friday's game.....them two never shut up!.....reminiscing I guess.....your boy is a hoot!.....I asked him where all his forearm hair went to!!!.....hope he whoops the test!!!

greendawg84
09-23-2016, 08:23 AM
LOL , that's funny as he is the only one of the 3 that has all that hair ! ( Gets that from his momma ) . Test went well so now we just have to play the waiting game again .

I hear you and the wife will shortly have a Dr. in the family !!! Congrats to VR , he has worked hard for it . Since I took him Deer hunting and fishing , you think you could help me get some discount medical treatments when required ???!!!!

Rabid Cougar
09-23-2016, 08:30 AM
I hear you and the wife will shortly have a Dr. in the family !!! Congrats to VR , he has worked hard for it . Since I took him Deer hunting and fishing , you think you could help me get some discount medical treatments when required ???!!!!

Family rates for Downlow members?

Cam
09-23-2016, 08:33 AM
LOL , that's funny as he is the only one of the 3 that has all that hair ! ( Gets that from his momma ) . Test went well so now we just have to play the waiting game again .

....if I had hairs like that on my arse.....I can't even imagine the massive dingleberries I would produce!!!!....tmi

Yeah thanks...he's worked so hard for this.....I couldn't have done it....NO TV for years in his apartment either!......nice to have him home until January....doing 10 week rotation at Scott & White hospital in Marble Falls then another 10 weeks in Cedar Park then it's back to San Antonio to finish and finally gradumacate in May......he's been told by Scott & White they would like to have him permanently after he gradumacates so maybe he'll get to come home.....we'll see what happens.....

What's a discount?:D.....man I don't know...he might need another huntin' trip outta you first!.....

greendawg84
09-23-2016, 12:12 PM
Deal .... and I will throw in a couple of fishing trips to the lake of his choice !

Phantom Stang
09-23-2016, 01:23 PM
....heard they're not too happy cause they can't get off now .....

They have pills for that nowadays, or so I'm told.;)

Cam
09-23-2016, 01:38 PM
They have pills for that nowadays, or so I'm told.;)

....your cryptic abilities are mind boggling!......:smoker: