PDA

View Full Version : who's the man going to be in pittsburg

beefy
01-17-2003, 10:16 PM
Looks like pittsburg has a couple of good candidates for their head coaching position. Robby Clark (DC for Burnet) seems to be the early favorite for the job, however Dubose from Grandview may get the nod. Anyone out there in the know? How about some people from the pittsburg area? Let's hear your thoughts....

Chris Hart
01-17-2003, 10:41 PM
beefy, I am having a hard time not being selfish in this situation, and hoping that DuBose gets the job, but that wouldn't be right. I wish Coach Clark luck and hope he gets the position. With the athletes in Pittsburg, they would be a contender in no-time flat. I know your name must be very high on some lists, with all the recent vacancies. If we end up losing you or any of the others, I wish you all the best and will follow yall's careers, but I sure was hoping that we could hold on to all of you, but I know that's just not possible. If you end up leaving, just don't go to another reg.4 school(lol). Seriously you,Clark and ATMO are extremely talented and will make excellent HD's somewhere soon. We are very blessed here in Burnet to even have you guys for a while. Good Luck!

PPHSfan
01-17-2003, 10:51 PM
The new head coach in Pittsburg will be........whoever Bo Pilgrim says it will be :D :p

beefy
01-20-2003, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the support Chris. We have worked really hard to get to this point and it was inevitable that someone try to pull Robby away. I think there could be no better choice for the pirates than Robby Clark. I know the rest of the staff here would agree as well as the players and their families.

Matthew328
01-20-2003, 08:53 PM
Whoever gets the job in Pittsburg will have the raw material to work with...the talent isn't like it used to be during the early to mid 80's during the Lone Star Steel heyday but Pittsburg definatley still has athletes..just need the right mindset there..

qb12
01-20-2003, 09:10 PM
That was a good one pphs fan. LOL

ej2525
01-21-2003, 04:18 PM
Say hello to the "God awful" Bo Pilgrim gazebo just north of Pittsburg hello for me. Ha, Ha!! :D :D