PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Celina posters???

Celina8
09-13-2016, 12:38 PM
They have all have vanished it looks like. I know there is a lot of frustration and confusion about this years team does anyone have any news on injuries or changes that might be occurring . This weeks team out of Fort Worth is a very new program with just 26 players I think per a news report I saw on them. Right now though I think the team is not overlooking anyone on their schedule.

d0tc0m
09-13-2016, 01:03 PM
Still around. I've just been very, very busy, and it wouldn't have mattered if Celina came out looking like world beaters. My wife and I just had our second child recently, and I've returned to work and had a lot of catching up to do. There's still a lot of season left, and this Celina team can turn things around a bit, but it's going to take a lot more effort than has been given through the first three weeks of the season.

Celina8
09-13-2016, 07:01 PM
Still around. I've just been very, very busy, and it wouldn't have mattered if Celina came out looking like world beaters. My wife and I just had our second child recently, and I've returned to work and had a lot of catching up to do. There's still a lot of season left, and this Celina team can turn things around a bit, but it's going to take a lot more effort than has been given through the first three weeks of the season.

There are not many of us left , but certainly understand your busy schedule and congratulations with child number two. I pretty much see this Celina team with a lot of potential but for whatever reason they just do not have it together this year. They are a good team but as shown last Friday night there is a great seperation between them and many of the teams in the top 10. I will not make it to this game this week but hopefully can catch a few once district starts.

bobcat1
09-13-2016, 07:13 PM
I've been working my tail off and with dove hunting and crappie starting to feed up for the fall I've been chasing my tail everyday.

lostaussie
09-13-2016, 08:45 PM
I've been working my tail off and with dove hunting and crappie starting to feed up for the fall I've been chasing my tail everyday.

Priorities are in order my friend........ priorities are in order.

Celina8
09-14-2016, 04:41 AM

Oh man two of the best tasting foods that I can think of are fried crappie and fried dove with gravey on a sourdough biscuit...Bobcat1 I know you cannot see me right now but I am actually standing and clapping from reading your post!

bobcat1
09-14-2016, 12:40 PM
Besides. The real season is in Late November.