PDA

View Full Version : Aggggg! Someone help please!

HotDawg89
10-05-2003, 11:04 PM
OKay, I am having trouble viewing some graphics- not all, but some. They keep appearing with a little red x in the top corner. Any ideas on how to fix this? It interefers with some e-mail graphics or pictures, but not all of them... (espn1, I can see your running bulldog, but not the other one...) Then it happens on some web pages too. I am running XP- any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

sinton66
10-06-2003, 06:00 AM
On this site, the graphics or pictures are done through "Hyper-links". Some sites do not allow you to hyper-link to them. Sites that are membership only can easily prevent it. There may be nothing wrong with your computer at all. As far as I know, you can copy pictures from anywhere, but they have to be on an accessible web site to hyper-link to them. If you right click on the red x, then click on "properties, you can see where it's taken from. Highlight the url, then copy and paste into your browser. If you are able to go directly to the graphics, it will appear. If not, you will most likely see why it doesn't work.

<small>[ October 06, 2003, 07:24 AM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

HotDawg89
10-06-2003, 07:22 AM
Thanks! I appreciate the help!

sinton66
10-06-2003, 07:30 AM
Also, in espn1's case, I'm not sure this site would let you do TWO animations in the same segment. His red x does go directly to a graphic on a site. Since the bulldog is also animated, that would be my guess why the other doesn't appear. I can't see it either just looking at his posts.

<small>[ October 06, 2003, 07:43 AM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>