PDA

View Full Version : Buckeyes Travel to Carthage Saturday Night

buckeyebob
09-10-2016, 02:08 PM
KYKX Game of the Week...Saturday 10-17-16, 7:30

All eyes will be on Carthage, TX...should be a barn burner...Speed vs Bubba...The Buckeyes quickness & finesse vs the Plodding Plowboys of Carthage.

This will be a standing Room Only event...so get there early

After a resounding defeat of a good 5A team (Lindale) last night, the Dawgs may be ready for the dance...we will see...they seem to let the Buckeyes intimidate them...so who you got?

oldtownag
09-10-2016, 04:16 PM
i doubt yall will intimidate the Dawgs much. Did you forget the beatdown the Dawgs put on the Bux on their last trip to Carthage?

Hint from your signature: 74-2 (Damn Carthage & Kilgore) in District Play Since 2001

Dawgs
09-10-2016, 04:51 PM
KYKX Game of the Week...Saturday 10-17-16, 7:30

All eyes will be on Carthage, TX...should be a barn burner...Speed vs Bubba...The Buckeyes quickness & finesse vs the Plodding Plowboys of Carthage.

This will be a standing Room Only event...so get there early

After a resounding defeat of a good 5A team (Lindale) last night, the Dawgs may be ready for the dance...we will see...they seem to let the Buckeyes intimidate them...so who you got?
Bob you are full of it. Hahaha. Nothing but respect for the Buckeyes, but intimidated? You know better than that. 5 games in this series. 3 of them a combined 9 point difference. The other 2 blowouts, 1 each. Carthage defense is the difference in this one. Should be a heck of a ball game. As good as it gets.

Dawgs
09-10-2016, 04:54 PM
Carthage will have the best defense Gilmer faces all season, unless they meet WOS in Arlington.

Dawgs
09-10-2016, 05:13 PM
I will say the Dawgs D is pretty far ahead of the O right now. Sometimes the O looks like world beaters, and sometimes they are very inconsistent. But we have a good QB, big time skill positions, and Surratt. The consistency will come, but it's going to need to come in a hurry with the gauntlet we are about to run the next 3 weeks.

cowboyandchrist
09-10-2016, 09:23 PM
The Dawg D can slow down and force Gilmer to punt or go on fourth down. 6ft 6 250 lb defensive end has been making QB's make bad throws and knocking down passes. The D line gets pressure in a hurry or allows linebackers to light up QB's and running backs. The secondary will blanket cover Gilmers receivers. The Dawg offense did not play well last night at times, but will correct the problems and be fired up for the Buckeyes. I want call out a score, but I believe the Dawgs win this game by 7 to 10 points. Let's Go Dawgs!!!! God Bless Coaches, players, and fans. I pray for no injuries.

waterboy
09-12-2016, 09:50 AM
This is most definitely a BIG test for both teams even though it is just a predistrict game. It's too early to tell how good either of these teams are at this point. Carthage has definitely looked better defensively, and the Buckeyes have "probably" looked better offensively. This will be a marquis match up, definitely worthy of game of the week status. I just hope it lives up to the billing.

I do know a couple of things here. The Buckeyes have got to get better at getting stops on 3rd and 4th downs. If they keep allowing teams to convert like they have been they will be in trouble in this one. The Bulldog defense will be by far the best defense we have faced thus far this season, so the Black Flag Defense will certainly have to get many stops. The Buckeye offense will have to put up a lot of points, in my opinion. I think in order for the Buckeyes to have a chance at a win they will have to score at least 40 points. That's certainly a tall order against a stout Carthage defense. The other side of the ball, though, is where the difference will be made. The Carthage offense against the Black Flag Defense, plus turnovers, penalties, etc., will be the likely deciding factors.

The good news is that the Black Flag Defense has gotten much better since Week 1 against Liberty-Eylau, and have made adjustments at the half of the last two that kept the other teams out of the endzone. I think the complex and diverse offense of Carthage will make it more difficult to do that this week.

The Buckeyes will have to be completely focused and sharp in all aspects in order to beat a fundamentally sound Carthage team. I "think" they can do it. They just have to prove it on the field. They certainly have the talent and enough big game experience to pull it off.

Dawgs
09-12-2016, 10:06 AM
This is most definitely a BIG test for both teams even though it is just a predistrict game. It's too early to tell how good either of these teams are at this point. Carthage has definitely looked better defensively, and the Buckeyes have "probably" looked better offensively. This will be a marquis match up, definitely worthy of game of the week status. I just hope it lives up to the billing.

I do know a couple of things here. The Buckeyes have got to get better at getting stops on 3rd and 4th downs. If they keep allowing teams to convert like they have been they will be in trouble in this one. The Bulldog defense will be by far the best defense we have faced thus far this season, so the Black Flag Defense will certainly have to get many stops. The Buckeye offense will have to put up a lot of points, in my opinion. I think in order for the Buckeyes to have a chance at a win they will have to score at least 40 points. That's certainly a tall order against a stout Carthage defense. The other side of the ball, though, is where the difference will be made. The Carthage offense against the Black Flag Defense, plus turnovers, penalties, etc., will be the likely deciding factors.

The good news is that the Black Flag Defense has gotten much better since Week 1 against Liberty-Eylau, and have made adjustments at the half of the last two that kept the other teams out of the endzone. I think the complex and diverse offense of Carthage will make it more difficult to do that this week.

The Buckeyes will have to be completely focused and sharp in all aspects in order to beat a fundamentally sound Carthage team. I "think" they can do it. They just have to prove it on the field. They certainly have the talent and enough big game experience to pull it off.

I can't disagree with anything you said. I am on the fence about this one. On one hand I think Carthage has one of the best defenses we have had since Surratt has been here. Or I guess I should say they look better early than they ever have before. In theory our offense is almost unstoppable. I mean sometimes they look as good as we have ever looked. But then we get in the 2nd half and I swear we are in 3rd and 20 every series. We have alot of work to do. I think Gilmer is in the same boat. I believe once you peel back the homerism, both fan bases honestly know what it takes to win a championship. And they know what it looks like on the field on Friday nights. I can only speak for the Dawgs, but we are not there yet. I think most Gilmer fans would say the same. This has all the drama to be epic. But I also think it has all the ingredients to play out almost the exact same as last year did, and honestly that was a pretty ugly game. 2 teams that have yet to find there true identity. This game should help both tremendously. I have already conceded that Gilmer is a better team than Carthage early in the season. Most years, if we continue playing this series, Gilmer will get the W. I just want both teams to get better, and stay healthy. With us being DI and DII, I will always pull for the Buckeyes deep down. Cause I know year in and year out the Buckeyes and the Dawgs have the best chance to bring the hardware back to East Texas.

waterboy
09-12-2016, 10:35 AM
I can't disagree with anything you said. I am on the fence about this one. On one hand I think Carthage has one of the best defenses we have had since Surratt has been here. Or I guess I should say they look better early than they ever have before. In theory our offense is almost unstoppable. I mean sometimes they look as good as we have ever looked. But then we get in the 2nd half and I swear we are in 3rd and 20 every series. We have alot of work to do. I think Gilmer is in the same boat. I believe once you peel back the homerism, both fan bases honestly know what it takes to win a championship. And they know what it looks like on the field on Friday nights. I can only speak for the Dawgs, but we are not there yet. I think most Gilmer fans would say the same. This has all the drama to be epic. But I also think it has all the ingredients to play out almost the exact same as last year did, and honestly that was a pretty ugly game. 2 teams that have yet to find there true identity. This game should help both tremendously. I have already conceded that Gilmer is a better team than Carthage early in the season. Most years, if we continue playing this series, Gilmer will get the W. I just want both teams to get better, and stay healthy. With us being DI and DII, I will always pull for the Buckeyes deep down. Cause I know year in and year out the Buckeyes and the Dawgs have the best chance to bring the hardware back to East Texas.

Yep. I think we're both on edge about this one. We know we have good teams, but we also know that neither is where they need to be in order to compete for a championship just yet. Getting out this one healthy is the main goal, but a win would be nice, too. From what I've gathered, it seems that most Dawg fans don't see their offense as being where it needs to be. Most Buckeyes fans are saying our defense is not where it needs to be. It'll definitely be an interesting matchup.

FWIW, most Leopard fans are giving Carthage the edge, having seen both of us play against them. That could be telling. Yet, again, I don't think that is as good a barometer as it has been made out to be. There is a significant difference between the team they saw in Week 1, and the team that the Dawgs will see in Week 4. I'm sure the same could be said by the Dawg fans. Like I say, this is most definitely an interesting matchup. I'll admit I'm a little nervous about this one. I don't know exactly what to expect to be honest. I like our talent level, and our ability. This Buckeye team has the potential to be really good. They just have a lot of proving to do on the field. They have made very big strides in the right direction, but still have a ways to go.

I would love to see the Buckeyes put 4 quarters of their "potential" on the field into one game. If they do that it would take one HECK of a team to beat them.

regaleagle
09-12-2016, 06:17 PM
I think Carthage will be able to slow down the Buckeye attack......and probably cause some turnovers. If there's a coach that knows how to defend against Gilmer, it's Surratt and his staff. LE was a great early season slobberknocker for Gilmer, but their style on both sides of the ball is totally different than Carthage. They got into a shootout with the Buckeyes and came up just short. Carthage won't do that......they'll try to close down those big-play opportunities and make it trench warfare. Maybe Gilmer can adjust and still win.....I don't know. But the Buckeyes will be in a real battle this week to maintain their perfect season. This game reminds me of a game Gilmer had with Argyle several years back when Argyle had a really good defense and a good qb, and Gilmer was scoring at will on the opposition. Argyle turned the tables on them and made it trench warfare, and limited Gilmer's offensive downs.......Argyle won. I'ma thinkin' Carthage could do the same thing this week......maybe. Toss the coin......and let the war begin, hahaha.

Dawgs
09-12-2016, 06:51 PM
I think Carthage will be able to slow down the Buckeye attack......and probably cause some turnovers. If there's a coach that knows how to defend against Gilmer, it's Surratt and his staff. LE was a great early season slobberknocker for Gilmer, but their style on both sides of the ball is totally different than Carthage. They got into a shootout with the Buckeyes and came up just short. Carthage won't do that......they'll try to close down those big-play opportunities and make it trench warfare. Maybe Gilmer can adjust and still win.....I don't know. But the Buckeyes will be in a real battle this week to maintain their perfect season. This game reminds me of a game Gilmer had with Argyle several years back when Argyle had a really good defense and a good qb, and Gilmer was scoring at will on the opposition. Argyle turned the tables on them and made it trench warfare, and limited Gilmer's offensive downs.......Argyle won. I'ma thinkin' Carthage could do the same thing this week......maybe. Toss the coin......and let the war begin, hahaha.

You never, ever, ever get in a shootout with Gilmer. If you do it will be a long night.

buckeyebob
09-12-2016, 06:53 PM
The Buckeyes have been in some epic battles over the years & this may well be another...old saying...if you want to be the best you got to play the best...so, to oldtownag & the rest of the Dawg faithful, that is what we are doing.

lostaussie
09-12-2016, 07:50 PM
I'm a big fan and I'll be there pulling for our boys........but I got a bad feeling. I have seen enough bad stuff on defense to make me worry. The good news is.......I had the same feeling last year:D

lostaussie
09-12-2016, 08:11 PM
http://etsn.fm/top-5-showdown-between-powers-gilmer-carthage-the-etsn-fm-game-of-the-week/

171-17 since 2003. That's almost absurd. Sometimes as fans we forget.

speedbump
09-12-2016, 08:48 PM
http://etsn.fm/top-5-showdown-between-powers-gilmer-carthage-the-etsn-fm-game-of-the-week/

171-17 since 2003. That's almost absurd. Sometimes as fans we forget.

What's the blind guy doin in the picture?

lostaussie
09-12-2016, 08:50 PM
What's the blind guy doin in the picture?

Don't know. He from Carthage:D

lostaussie
09-14-2016, 09:05 AM
Crickets over here. What's the deal? The pride of East Texas 4A football is on the line!!!

waterboy
09-14-2016, 11:27 AM
Crickets over here. What's the deal? The pride of East Texas 4A football is on the line!!!

Not much to say that hasn't already been said I guess. Both teams have seen what it looks like to have SC potential, and I think both see that potential this year. It's just that neither team has gotten to that point where they feel comfortable enough to say for sure they will win. These teams respect each other and what the other has done over the last decade plus, and have met each other 5 times over that span. Three were close games, while the other two caught the other in a bit of a down year.

2008 playoffs: Carthage 31, Gilmer 28 - Carthage wins state championship
2010 in district: Carthage 38, Gilmer 21 - Carthage wins state
2011 in district: Gilmer 39, Carthage 36 - Gilmer wins district
2014 non-district: Gilmer 58, Carthage 21 - Gilmer wins state
2015 non-district: Gilmer 18, Carthage 15 - Gilmer loses in semis, Carthage loses in semis

2016 non-district: Who knows?

Seven state titles, Eleven state title appearances between the two.

Dawgs
09-14-2016, 11:28 AM
I would love to talk smack, but it comes to a point that there is no smack left to talk. Yes pride is on the line, but it's too close to call. I honestly thought Carthage was going to win this game last season, and we couldn't get it done. I'm not going to get on here talking about "a storm coming" or something like that. The team who executes better will win the game. I think most seasons these teams play 10 times it would be 5-5. That's how close these 2 programs are year in and year out. I just want an exciting game with no injuries.

Dawgs
09-14-2016, 11:31 AM
Not much to say that hasn't already been said I guess. Both teams have seen what it looks like to have SC potential, and I think both see that potential this year. It's just that neither team has gotten to that point where they feel comfortable enough to say for sure they will win. These teams respect each other and what the other has done over the last decade plus, and have met each other 5 times over that span. Three were close games, while the other two caught the other in a bit of a down year.

2008 playoffs: Carthage 31, Gilmer 28 - Carthage wins state championship
2010 in district: Carthage 38, Gilmer 21 - Carthage wins state
2011 in district: Gilmer 39, Carthage 36 - Gilmer wins district
2014 non-district: Gilmer 58, Carthage 21 - Gilmer wins state
2015 non-district: Gilmer 18, Carthage 15 - Gilmer loses in semis, Carthage loses in semis

2016 non-district: Who knows?

Seven state titles, Eleven state title appearances between the two.

+1. Doesn't get more even than that. Last year played a 3 point game when neither team could take advantage of the other. Both teams win their respective region. That's how close these 2 programs are to one another. Nothing but respect.

buckeyebob
09-14-2016, 05:56 PM
Good crowed @ Booster Club today...Turner the Elder did a good presentation...this will be a close game

Dawgs
09-14-2016, 06:11 PM
Good crowed @ Booster Club today...Turner the Elder did a good presentation...this will be a close game

What did Turner say about the game? Did he think both teams are evenly matched?

cowboyandchrist
09-14-2016, 08:45 PM
No storm talk from me at this time, but this is a special Dawg team. The Dfense by the time the playoff start will be outstanding. They are well ahead of Dawg teams in the past at this early stage of the season. They make helmet sticker tackles at all three levels. The Dline is quick off the ball and get leverage and make tackles on running backs. The D-ends get pressure on the Q B and knock down passes. The linebackers go side to side as good as any I have ever seen play for the Dawgs. The D backs cover like blankets and will get off block and make tackles. Like I said they are very good at all three levels. On the O side, the Dawg Q B has shown at times like a three year starter. He can spin a football from the pocket and on the run. He threw 40 yard T D against Gladewater on the run. The Dawg receivers are some fizzbee catching Dawgs they can score after the catch. The Oline is a work in progress and will be very good by the time district rolls around. Now for Gilmer, I have not seen them play, but they are as advertised from people I have talk to. The only weakness I think they have is stopping the run. I believe if coach S chooses to, we can run all over them. We have in my opinion one of the best running backs in the entire state. I believe the Dawgs can win this by 7 to 10 points if we limit the mistakes and penalties. Gone to be a slobber knocker in East Texas. God Bless coaches, players, and fans. I pray for an injury free game. Both of theses team have a shot at the state championship in D1 and D2.

hollywood
09-14-2016, 09:41 PM
No storm talk from me at this time, but this is a special Dawg team. The Dfense by the time the playoff start will be outstanding. They are well ahead of Dawg teams in the past at this early stage of the season. They make helmet sticker tackles at all three levels. The Dline is quick off the ball and get leverage and make tackles on running backs. The D-ends get pressure on the Q B and knock down passes. The linebackers go side to side as good as any I have ever seen play for the Dawgs. The D backs cover like blankets and will get off block and make tackles. Like I said they are very good at all three levels. On the O side, the Dawg Q B has shown at times like a three year starter. He can spin a football from the pocket and on the run. He threw 40 yard T D against Gladewater on the run. The Dawg receivers are some fizzbee catching Dawgs they can score after the catch. The Oline is a work in progress and will be very good by the time district rolls around. Now for Gilmer, I have not seen them play, but they are as advertised from people I have talk to. The only weakness I think they have is stopping the run. I believe if coach S chooses to, we can run all over them. We have in my opinion one of the best running backs in the entire state. I believe the Dawgs can win this by 7 to 10 points if we limit the mistakes and penalties. Gone to be a slobber knocker in East Texas. God Bless coaches, players, and fans. I pray for an injury free game. Both of theses team have a shot at the state championship in D1 and D2.

Sounds like Jerry's viewpoint of his Cowboys, Cowboy. Should win the Super Bowl every season.

Dawgs
09-14-2016, 10:18 PM
Sounds like Jerry's viewpoint of his Cowboys, Cowboy. Should win the Super Bowl every season.
Well there is one major difference. The Dawgs actually turn the hype into results most years. Good thing about being a Carthage fan. You can get pretty outlandish with predictions, and most years they will keep you out of the line at the crow buffet.

d0tc0m
09-15-2016, 08:23 AM
Well, I've been super busy the past few weeks, haven't been able to do much on the DownLow other than some skimming through posts. But I finally hit a bit of a slow spot at work and got to come read through some threads, and this game is the one I came to. One of the best games in the state this week, in my opinion. If I were able to come back to Texas for a matchup this week, this is the game I'd spend my money on. Great teams with great athleticism but somewhat contrasting styles, both of which have legitimate state championship aspirations ... makes for a fun showdown year-in and year-out. If Carthage's defense is as good as some have suggested, they could find a way to rattle young Poppy Brown and force him into some bad situations/turnovers. And if they can do that, they can keep their offense on the field and grind out some drives, limiting what that explosive Gilmer offense can do. On the flipside, if the Dawgs can't get pressure on Poppy, and they let him get into a rhythm, it won't be a game. Gilmer just has so many explosive weapons at the skill positions - I'm not convinced they're not more athletic/explosive than the 2014 team - and Poppy, given time, will pick you apart with those weapons.

If you're a HS football fan, this game ought to get your juices flowing, regardless of whether or not you follow these teams. I wish I could be there in person to see it, because it should be a dandy. My heart wants to pick Carthage, just because I'm a defensive-minded fan. But, my Lord, it's hard to vote against that Buckeye offense when it gets going. I'll take the Buckeyes by a late, fourth-quarter touchdown.

Pudlugger
09-16-2016, 06:13 AM
This is probably the most interesting game tonight in 4a. You have to respect the Buckeyes especially their offense. Carthage will have to win this game on the shoulders of their defense which is very possible. I expect a close low scoring game like 21-14 Carthage. Good luck to both teams and an injury free game.

waterboy
09-16-2016, 08:52 AM
Honestly, I'd be shocked if the Buckeyes were held to 21 points. It "could" be a game like last year's 18-15 Gilmer win, but I don't feel like it will be. I could be wrong, and have been many times, but I see this game with more scoring. Who wins? I haven't a clue, but I'm leaning toward the Buckeyes. I've watched most of the 2-3/8 :D games that Carthage has played on Youtube. I like our chances IF we don't turn the ball over. We'll see.

buckeyebob
09-16-2016, 08:59 AM
What did Turner say about the game? Did he think both teams are evenly matched?

Didn't have to...seems the Dawgs & the Bux have buit a rivalry in a short time...Turner & most f the fans on both sides have based it on a mutual respect for each other & the programs of each...last night, the Bux played host to the Dawgs @ Jeff Traylor Stadium...9th B 12-0 Dawg, 9th A 49-6 Dawg, JV 49-48 Bux...All played their hearts out & you saw giving a hand to someone on the ground...a lot of respect

JV was a whirlwind with two different styles of ball...the lead swapped back & forth...all played 4 full quarters...it not only came down to the last series of plays (each scoring) but the last play of the game...fans on their feet & lots of excitement...great night of ball.

JV game could very well be a preview of Saturday

Dawgs
09-16-2016, 09:06 AM
Didn't have to...seems the Dawgs & the Bux have buit a rivalry in a short time...Turner & most f the fans on both sides have based it on a mutual respect for each other & the programs of each...last night, the Bux played host to the Dawgs @ Jeff Traylor Stadium...9th B 12-0 Dawg, 9th A 49-6 Dawg, JV 49-48 Bux...All played their hearts out & you saw giving a hand to someone on the ground...a lot of respect

JV was a whirlwind with two different styles of ball...the lead swapped back & forth...all played 4 full quarters...it not only came down to the last series of plays (each scoring) but the last play of the game...fans on their feet & lots of excitement...great night of ball.

JV game could very well be a preview of Saturday

Maybe the 9th grade will be more of a preview? Lol, jk. I have no doubt this game tomorrow night will come down to the last series.

lostaussie
09-17-2016, 05:58 PM
Ok den. The bottom fell out just about the exact time they opened the gates:D

lostaussie
09-17-2016, 06:32 PM
Kickoff changed to 7:10

cbaker06021984
09-17-2016, 08:25 PM
35-17 Carthage ahead 2nd qtr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbaker06021984
09-17-2016, 08:35 PM
Carthage 35 Gilmer 17 halftime

Tejastrue
09-17-2016, 09:27 PM
Now 49-30 Carthage...3rd
update...

cbaker06021984
09-17-2016, 09:34 PM
49-30 Carthage winning late 3rd

cbaker06021984
09-17-2016, 09:47 PM
49-37 Carthage ahead 4th qtr

cowboyandchrist
09-17-2016, 10:05 PM
Dawgs 55 Gilmer 37 7:05 left in the fourth.

cowboyandchrist
09-17-2016, 10:13 PM
Dawgs 55 Gilmer 37 3:40 left in the game. Dawgs take over on downs. Ball on the Gilmer 47 yard line.

bansheefan03
09-17-2016, 10:26 PM
55-37 Carthage takes knee at gilmer 2 yd line to let time run out

cowboyandchrist
09-17-2016, 10:33 PM
Dawgs inside the 10 of Gilmer and take a knee to run out the clock. Game. Stats. Dawgs 279 yards rushing. Passing 11 of 24 for 232 yards. Total 511 yards. Gilmer 127 yards rushing. Passing 32 of 57 for 283. Total 410 yards. 3 punts each. Great ball game. God Bless and safe travels from Bull Dawg land.

Aesculus gilmus
09-18-2016, 09:02 AM
You have a fine facility, Carthage. Felt like I was at a college game the whole time.

Oh, and your team ain't bad either. :)

Dawgs
09-18-2016, 09:20 AM
Gilmer showed a lot of heart last night. Nothing but respect for that team and yalls program. Can't wait until next year to do it again.

Ok Cowboy proceed with all the storm talk, cause the heavy winds are starting. Lol.

oldtownag
09-18-2016, 09:48 AM
Yep. More "storm" talk headed our way.

Dawgs
09-18-2016, 09:58 AM
Yep. More "storm" talk headed our way.

Yep the forecast show a heavy dose of homerism with a light chance of facts. But that's my buddy there. I love it when he gets going.

cowboyandchrist
09-18-2016, 01:37 PM
Last night at game time should of told the state that the has started. A down poor right at game time. The Dawgs played and beat a scoring machine. I said earlier in the week that the Dawgs D will make stops and force Gilmer to punt or go for it on fourth down. The D gets better every week and by the time the playoffs start they will be an unstoppable force. They lit Gilmers receivers up when they caught the ball. Forced the outstanding QB to hurry lots of throws. The offense most of the game was what we have come to expect with a run/ pass balance. You never know what is coming. Add in (my opinion) the best running back in 4A and you have a lethal combination. This is a very special Dawg team. The storm starts moving in two weeks. It starts with a light breeze, moves to strong winds, dark clouds forming, thunder from a distance, lightening, light rain, stronger winds, heavy rain, hail, and finally the Dawgnator has hit. Run for cover 4A D1 the Dawgnator is coming. How was that, I think I even impressed myself. All kidding aside the Dawgs have work to do, but I sure like our chances of making a deep run. God Bless coaches, players, and fans. I pray for no injuries.

Dawgs
09-18-2016, 01:49 PM
The storm starts moving in two weeks. It starts with a light breeze, moves to strong winds, dark clouds forming, thunder from a distance, lightening, light rain, stronger winds, heavy rain, hail, and finally the Dawgnator has hit. Run for cover 4A D1 the Dawgnator is coming.
I love it!