View Full Version : Stephenville vs Everman

jason
09-09-2016, 10:06 PM
Sville down 24-3 @ half.

31-24 final

Stephenville 0-3

slingshot
09-09-2016, 11:58 PM
Hard to dig out of that big of a hole...

hollywood
09-10-2016, 09:47 AM
Jackets grew up a little more last night. Lost by 7 after being down by 21 at the half. Allowing only 7 points to Everman in the second half and scoring 21.. heck of an effort. I think by the time district is here, they'll be ready to battle each week for the DC. Not saying they will win it but will sure battle for it. One thing I do know is that this team is full of fierce competitors. I can assure you that.

regaleagle
09-10-2016, 02:43 PM
I know what happens when you get a bunch of them Yellowjackets stirred up......better look out!!! Chewing on them losses must be starting to taste mighty bitter to the players and coaches over there in Stephenville. I seriously doubt that taste will last much longer. Who's up next???

Bosqueville
09-10-2016, 02:56 PM
I know what happens when you get a bunch of them Yellowjackets stirred up......better look out!!! Chewing on them losses must be starting to taste mighty bitter to the players and coaches over there in Stephenville. I seriously doubt that taste will last much longer. Who's up next???

Decatur at home.

jason
09-10-2016, 03:56 PM
Who's up next???
Decatur
Graham
@Lubbock Monterrey
Brownwood

caleb_mccaig
09-11-2016, 03:36 AM
Jackets grew up a little more last night. Lost by 7 after being down by 21 at the half. Allowing only 7 points to Everman in the second half and scoring 21.. heck of an effort. I think by the time district is here, they'll be ready to battle each week for the DC. Not saying they will win it but will sure battle for it. One thing I do know is that this team is full of fierce competitors. I can assure you that.

Couldn't agree more. They've had moments of great play and they did the same last season.

Only thing I see holding them back, and this was an issue last year as well, is very untimely turnovers that immediately result in points for the opposition. Without the pick six a minute before halftime Friday night it's a whole different ball game.

If any of ya'll haven't heard the name Krece Nowak yet, you will soon. Kid is an absolute stud, especially for someone who is like 5'8, 145. Lot of talent on a pretty young team.