PDA

View Full Version : Buckeye Sub-Varsity

buckeyebob
09-06-2016, 09:40 PM
For those that didn't make it tonight...missed the Young Buckeyes (there are some great candidates for Varsity)in a scrimmage format

Longview Forest Park came to town with a bunch of talent...7th grade tied their guys 2-2...FP was a bunch of Big Boys & hard to handle...Bux did a good job

Longview Forest Park 8th grade were a real handful...hard fought win for the Bux 3-2...great talent on both sides

Then out of no where came 2 Red & White busses with Marshall Mavericks on the side...out piled a bevy of young men...8th Graders...Texas High drug up on them for Thursday night...Marshall has some very good talent coming up...but, they were no match for the Bux, finishing 5-0...I will say, the Buckeyes looked very good...Mason Hurt could be a good back up for Poppy...got some heritage players like Fluellen & Ward...well balanced with receivers that can catch the bomb & run with it.

Lot of fun tonight...'ya should have been there

waterboy
09-07-2016, 08:37 AM
If only I would've known... No schedule? I do like to take a peek at some of the up and coming talent we have.

Couldn't have made it last night due to my daughter's volleyball game. They play on Tuesdays?