PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James Ruled Ineligible

Phil C
01-31-2003, 04:40 PM
The Ohio High School Athletic Association ruled that high school basketball star Lebron James is ineligible for the rest of the season because he excepted free clothes from a clothing store. Good Grief!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
01-31-2003, 08:04 PM
Heh, he finally got what he deserved! A little dose of reality.

Matthew328
01-31-2003, 08:48 PM
Does it really matter?? He is still gonna be the number one pick...it actually helps him..now his risk of injury goes down...trust me this doesn't effect him at all..

turbostud
01-31-2003, 08:56 PM
I think his risk of injury increases. Now that he is not playing bball he is going to have more time to pimp his hummer around town and get into more wrecks and god only knows what else. Somebody needs to tell him to lay low until the draft.

Jacket2000
01-31-2003, 10:26 PM
I fear that this is just the first in a long line of troubles for this young man. Very few 18 yr olds can handle the fame and fortune that he has received, and this further proves that he's not one of them. Plus, now that he has alot of free time on his hands, he may not make it to the draft. I think it would be much more beneficial for him to attend college and earn his degree, but no college in their right mind would sign him now. Hopefully, he will surround himself with people who have his best interest at heart and are smart enough to follow through with it(it doesnt appear that he has though).
J2K

crzyjournalist03
01-31-2003, 10:41 PM
His season was basically over anyway. I heard on ESPN Radio that he played his last home game already.