PDA

View Full Version : top ranked defense in district 21-3A

ball_hawk_5
10-07-2002, 12:03 PM
what defense makes the plays when they need to be made?

I BLEED PURPLE
10-07-2002, 10:26 PM
I would say that Newton is in the top 3 by not being scored on in 4 games.

AP_OLB_1
10-08-2002, 08:54 AM
newton isnt even in our district so i dont know why they would be the best.... but my opinion on it is anahuac has the top ranked defense.... before the hampshire game, there defense was in the top 10 in area.... and the game before that they were #8 if i recall... just had a few break downs. plenty of missed tackles against hf.. so many times he was hit in the backfield for a loss but we just didnt wrap up.

Compudyne
10-08-2002, 09:09 AM
If you have missed tackles, blown assignments and don't wrap up, I don't think you get to classify yourself a one of the top defenses. Being ranked in the top ten in the Houston area isn't that big of a deal. Stats are for losers. The bottom line is whether you win or lose. Quit making excuses for your team and start winning them someone may listen to you.

exbccards76'smom
10-08-2002, 09:14 AM
I agree that Newton is really good. They stopped us from scoring. But Bridge City is good, too. We shut down O-field's Sauceda Saturday night. http://www.trianglefootball.net/graphics/pagetop.gif wink

we bring hat
10-10-2002, 10:40 PM
H-F has the BEST Defense in region 21-3A. Our secondary will make you pay when you try and catch the ball ask # 3 for Anahuac he got laid out by H-F's #81 when he bobbled his pass. Ask #69 on Anahuac how hard our linebacker #40 hits he also got laid out on a field goal return by H-F.

Playoff Picks

Bridge City
HAMSHIRE FSNNETT
maybe Anahuac or Orange Field

3ABirdMan
10-12-2002, 12:53 AM
Anahuac 10
Orangefield 20

And since Bridge City shut out Orangefield, without a single starter playing D in the ENTIRE 4th Qtr, that makes us have the #1 Defense in 21-AAA. wink

Old Cardinal
10-12-2002, 11:00 AM
Buna and Hardin-Jefferson have good defenses also.

BigBoy85
10-12-2002, 01:17 PM
we bring hat:
H-F has the BEST Defense in region 21-3A. Our secondary will make you pay when you try and catch the ball ask # 3 for Anahuac he got laid out by H-F's #81 when he bobbled his pass. Ask #69 on Anahuac how hard our linebacker #40 hits he also got laid out on a field goal return by H-F.

Playoff Picks

Bridge City
HAMSHIRE FSNNETT
maybe Anahuac or Orange FieldHamshire Fannett has the best defense huh, how come they got shut out by Buna, an 0-5 team. How many big hits did yall have tonight, who all did yall knock out sice yall hit so hard. Man thats gotta suck losing to the team with the worst record in the district. Keep up the good work.