PDA

View Full Version : I think Needville needs to either cancel or postpone thier game against Huffman

Gsquared
08-24-2016, 01:32 PM
Hargrave until this thing is caught. This is one big a$$ NOPE for me!

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/king-cobra-on-the-loose-in-fort-bend/307193369

Blue42
08-24-2016, 01:40 PM
You will find him at the band hall where the 4th graders are practicing the flutophone.

Gsquared
08-24-2016, 01:45 PM
You will find him at the band hall where the 4th graders are practicing the flutophone.

Ha!!! I can tell you that if I lived in Needville, id just move or rent a hotel room outside of town until this thing is caught. I bet the owner poped in his Pampers when he woke up and the snake wasn't his container this morning......

Pudlugger
08-24-2016, 01:59 PM
What the heck is anyone doing with a King cobra as a pet? These snakes are extremely dangerous.

I had a patient years ago who along with her husband and adorable 4 year old daughter travelled to India on a missionary project. The first day upon arrival in a remote village, they let her daughter run around outside their quarters to play. She was bitten by one of these and was dead before anyone realized what had happened. Very sad but true story that I will never forget. These are very dangerous animals. This individual who is responsible for letting this deadly snake loose should be fined and imprisoned and if anyone gets bitten sued into penury.

Gsquared
08-24-2016, 02:28 PM
What the heck is anyone doing with a King cobra as a pet? These snakes are extremely dangerous.

I had a patient years ago who along with her husband and adorable 4 year old daughter travelled to India on a missionary project. The first day upon arrival in a remote village, they let her daughter run around outside their quarters to play. She was bitten by one of these and was dead before anyone realized what had happened. Very sad but true story that I will never forget. These are very dangerous animals. This individual who is responsible for letting this deadly snake loose should be fined and imprisoned and if anyone gets bitten sued into penury.
I couldn't agree more. Remember the guy in Austin last year? They found the guy dead in his car in a Wal-Mart (or some store) parking lot? Turns out he has his pet cobra in the car with him, it bit him and escaped and they found it ran over dead on the service road. Crazy

Blue42
08-24-2016, 03:11 PM
I remember the Austin one too. What possesses someone to want a Cobra? If you have shortcomings and are insecure go buy a sports car. I have a 68 Camaro.

Gsquared
08-24-2016, 03:13 PM
i remember the austin one too. What possesses someone to want a cobra? If you have shortcomings and are insecure go buy a sports car. I have a 68 camaro.

ha yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aggie98
08-24-2016, 03:32 PM
I remember the Austin one too. What possesses someone to want a Cobra? If you have shortcomings and are insecure go buy a sports car. I have a 68 Camaro.

I lol'd.

Scoop27
08-24-2016, 04:27 PM
We were planning on eating at the Jay Cafe on Saturday as they have the best fried chicken around, and going to an antique store there. may have to rethink our plans-LOL

Scoop27
08-24-2016, 05:57 PM
They found the snake earlier this afternoon 1/2 mile from the school

Pudlugger
08-24-2016, 08:13 PM
They found the snake earlier this afternoon 1/2 mile from the school

How did they find it? With a Dachshund?

speedbump
08-24-2016, 09:07 PM
This is how it all played out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl7f2ytS7Vw

toddg
08-25-2016, 09:08 AM
they found it behind the barn from which it escaped.

Blue42
08-25-2016, 09:14 AM
KTRH said it never got more than 15 foot from its cage. Same search party thats looking for Hillary's E-mails