PDA

View Full Version : Sideline to Sideline 4A Preseason Grand Finale Shows

Gsquared
08-22-2016, 07:31 AM
Predicting the top four in every district and predicting the playoffs from the third round all the way to the state champion. Tough one

D1

http://lonestargridiron.com/2016/08/s2s-4a-di-district-predictions/

D2

http://lonestargridiron.com/2016/08/s2s-4a-dii-district-predictions/

d0tc0m
08-22-2016, 11:49 AM
Predicting the top four in every district and predicting the playoffs from the third round all the way to the state champion. Tough one

D1

D2

Hey guys, Conner Pingleton broke his arm in the first quarter of that state title game, and the Bobcats were DRIVING! Totally different game if he doesn't go down ...

... Just messing with ya'll. Good show. Pretty solid picks, hard to disagree with many of them. You guys may give WOS87 and the rest of the Mustang faithful heart palpitations though, all but guaranteeing a state title. Those guys are scared to death of having a target on their backs. But I, like you guys and most everybody else in the state, believe hell has a better chance of freezing than WOS does of not making it to Jerry's World. Ready to get this season kicked off!

Gsquared
08-23-2016, 06:53 AM
Hey guys, Conner Pingleton broke his arm in the first quarter of that state title game, and the Bobcats were DRIVING! Totally different game if he doesn't go down ...

... Just messing with ya'll. Good show. Pretty solid picks, hard to disagree with many of them. You guys may give WOS87 and the rest of the Mustang faithful heart palpitations though, all but guaranteeing a state title. Those guys are scared to death of having a target on their backs. But I, like you guys and most everybody else in the state, believe hell has a better chance of freezing than WOS does of not making it to Jerry's World. Ready to get this season kicked off!
HA!!! Well, lots can happen between now and December so ya never know I guess

Old Green
08-23-2016, 08:22 AM
Good show Guys !

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Gsquared
08-23-2016, 08:27 AM
Good show Guys !

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Thanks and to repay you for that compliment, im gonna let you buy me some ribs and a big red next week in Luling!!! :)

SaltySixes
08-23-2016, 03:10 PM

D1

D2

Great show!
I always enjoy listening, and can't wait for more to come!

P.s. picking Navarro to lose to Cuero in the playoffs for the 4th consecutive year is pretty bold. lol. Don't stray too far! ;)

Gsquared
08-23-2016, 03:16 PM
Great show!
I always enjoy listening, and can't wait for more to come!

P.s. picking Navarro to lose to Cuero in the playoffs for the 4th consecutive year is pretty bold. lol. Don't stray too far! ;)

I hear ya! Im going down to see Cuero vs Yoakum next week and hoping to see some film on Navarro/Giddings or maybe even see the Navarro/LaGrange game in person in a few weeks, ill have a better take on the Cuero/Navarro situation after that!

SaltySixes
08-23-2016, 03:25 PM
I hear ya! Im going down to see Cuero vs Yoakum next week and hoping to see some film on Navarro/Giddings or maybe even see the Navarro/LaGrange game in person in a few weeks, ill have a better take on the Cuero/Navarro situation after that!

Very cool!
I can't wait to hear your new opinions on things as it all unfolds!

Bosqueville
08-23-2016, 04:51 PM
Great show! And yes, China Spring will get its revenge!

WOS87
08-23-2016, 05:42 PM
... Just messing with ya'll. Good show. Pretty solid picks, hard to disagree with many of them. You guys may give WOS87 and the rest of the Mustang faithful heart palpitations though, all but guaranteeing a state title. Those guys are scared to death of having A TARGET ON THEIR BACKS. But I, like you guys and most everybody else in the state, believe hell has a better chance of freezing than WOS does of not making it to Jerry's World. Ready to get this season kicked off!

Shhh... if we lay low and don't read or respond to anything we can pretend it's not there! :ack!:

toddg
08-23-2016, 06:30 PM

... Just messing with ya'll. Good show. Pretty solid picks, hard to disagree with many of them. You guys may give WOS87 and the rest of the Mustang faithful heart palpitations though, all but guaranteeing a state title. Those guys are scared to death of having a target on their backs. But I, like you guys and most everybody else in the state, believe hell has a better chance of freezing than WOS does of not making it to Jerry's World. Ready to get this season kicked off! LOL!!:stirpot:'er!!

jason
08-24-2016, 08:54 AM
just the tip ?!?! \/\/ T F....lol

Gsquared
08-24-2016, 11:10 AM
just the tip ?!?! \/\/ T F....lol

Yeah, great segment name. Just kind of like there is gonna be a lot of content though out the show, but this segment is just the TIP of the iceberg. :)

Blue42
08-24-2016, 12:45 PM
Great show sounds like the two of you had a lot of fun doing it (the show that is).

pirate4state
08-24-2016, 02:07 PM
It's a good thing I know you two knuckle heads so I can text Grant and abuse him over his picks LOL

Gsquared
08-24-2016, 02:37 PM
It's a good thing I know you two knuckle heads so I can text Grant and abuse him over his picks LOL
***Face palm***

bobcat1
08-24-2016, 06:55 PM
Drunk Bastages.

Ville-D
08-25-2016, 01:39 PM
funny:

"THIS PROGRAM CONTAINS MATERIAL WHICH MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME LISTENERS OR INAPPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE. LISTENER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. THE CONTENT OF THIS PROGRAM IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF TERRY BENNETT AND GRANT GOODWIN AND NOT THE LONE STAR GRIDIRON STAFF, BOARD, MEMBERSHIP OR ASSOCIATES... WELL, OBVIOUSLY WE HAVE A RAPIST IN LINCOLN PARK. HE’S CLIMBIN’ IN YOUR WINDOWS, HE’S SNATCHIN’ YOUR PEOPLE UP, TRYIN’ TO RAPE ‘EM. SO Y’ALL NEED TO HIDE YOUR KIDS, HIDE YOUR WIFE, AND HIDE YOUR HUSBAND CAUSE THEY’RE RAPIN’ EVERYBODY OUT HERE"