PDA

View Full Version : Houston KIPP Generations at Cuero

Scoop27
08-21-2016, 09:09 PM
An easy win for the Gobblers?
http://www.gobblersports.com/

Blue42
08-22-2016, 02:30 PM
Well I'm sure there are no KIPP fans on here I will have have to banter for them.

KIPP: Our private school is going to show you public schools how to play football and have some turkey (Gobblers Haha) with provolone on pita with some Gray Poupon mustard.

Gobbler fan: Well the Gobblers are going to show you Perrier drinking Jaguars how Texas Football is played.

KIPP :Oh yeah!

Gobbler Fan: Yeah!

Go !
Mean!
Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44INAROW
08-22-2016, 02:37 PM
Well I'm sure there are no KIPP fans on here I will have have to banter for them.

KIPP: Our private school is going to show you public schools how to play football and have some turkey (Gobblers Haha) with provolone on pita with some Gray Poupon mustard.

Gobbler fan: Well the Gobblers are going to show you Perrier drinking Jaguars how Texas Football is played.

Go !
Mean!

Nice :)

Blue42
08-22-2016, 03:00 PM
KIPP: Our debutante cheerleaders are going to cheer us on to victory.

Gobbler Fan: Well we have a 50+-year-old man who wears a hard hat shorts and workboots yelling us on to victory.
Go Mean Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Snotbubbles
08-22-2016, 03:05 PM
Blue, so glad Hard Hat Man is no longer in the LaGrange slammer. I must admit, he is a legion, and no way the local law men in LG should of treated him like that (thrown to the ground) a few years back.

Blue42
08-22-2016, 03:49 PM
Yep Herb is a great fan and we love him for all he does for the Gobblers.
I talk as if we are the poor and below the private schools but we have the nicest new dressing room, GYM, weight room, training rooms, field, Score board and stands that I have ever seen for a small school defiantly enough to impress anyone.

Snotbubbles
08-23-2016, 10:18 AM
I talk as if we are the poor and below the private schools but we have the nicest new dressing room, GYM, weight room, training rooms, field, Score board and stands that I have ever seen for a small school defiantly enough to impress anyone.

Yes, ya'll spent like that oil money would last forever I see. Hopefully, right president elected, those sunny day's return to the patch country wide. Then CISD can replenish that nest egg account again. I been lucky hanging on by a thread, but--many have not been so lucky. This Nov will be vital. Just hope Trump shuts his mouth and not ruin things. Stay on Hillary message DT.

Snotbubbles
08-23-2016, 10:24 AM
To be fair, CISD wasn't the only one who thought good times would never end. Look at these hotels that sprouted up in towns. As I drive through these towns, one or two of the 8+ would do currently. Some city's took a pounding in abatement's offered back when it was going good.

Blue42
08-23-2016, 11:57 AM
Yep some people think just because they don’t work in the oil or gas industry their job will be fine but not so. The energy industry drives our economy if it is depressed it will have a trickledown effect on all. I have not seen our fine arts center yet that is one I think we could have gone without 90% of the time it will not even be used. They say we can rent it out but it’s on school property so no alcohol allowed hard to rent with that stipulation.

poisoned10
08-23-2016, 12:03 PM

Go !
Mean!

This one was better ...

http://bbs.texasdownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?129037-Atlanta-vs-Gilmer-Friday-7-30-Pine-Tree-Pirate-Stadium&p=1888791&viewfull=1#post1888791

Blue42
08-23-2016, 12:28 PM
I was a kid in the 80’s and saw the oil bust then it makes you become smart with your money knowing that it will not last. I have worked in the oil and gas industry all my life and told all who were spending like there was no tomorrow that it will end they thought it would last 10 years I said plan on 2 and spend that way. A lot didn’t lessons learned.

Blue42
08-23-2016, 12:34 PM
Go Mean Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Matthew328
08-23-2016, 09:09 PM
Cuero will score until they get tired of it...seriously

Snotbubbles
08-23-2016, 09:40 PM
Cuero will score until they get tired of it...seriously

70 to nuffin. Moulton been a better opponent. :D

I think this KIPP school beat the only Texas 0-11 playoff team Houston Scartissue (Scarborough) by a few points in '14 the year they added to that 50-60 game losing streak.

Blue42
08-24-2016, 04:14 PM
Confucius say he who underestimate opponent go home with broken chopsticks.

speedbump
08-24-2016, 05:43 PM
70 to nuffin. Moulton been a better opponent. :D

I think this KIPP school beat the only Texas 0-11 playoff team Houston Scartissue (Scarborough) by a few points in '14 the year they added to that 50-60 game losing streak.

Not the same school. I think this is the first game ever for this school.

Gobbler Fan
08-25-2016, 07:16 AM
Kipp went 4-7 last year and were 3-3 in their District according to the Cuero Record. I personally think this will be an eye opener for Kipp and I'm sure the Gobblers are biting at the bit to suit up and hit someone and play a game that counts. You play who's on the schedule and take it one game at a time....Go Mean Green

Snotbubbles
08-25-2016, 08:29 AM
Not the same school. I think this is the first game ever for this school.

Not KIPPS first year. EC JV wasn't available if they wanted no part of the Birds varsity?

Blue42
08-25-2016, 09:24 AM
KIPP- Kids International Professional Playmakers . Its a new school of Professional athietes kids only they are modleing themselfs after SLC.

Blue42
08-25-2016, 09:35 AM
Not KIPPS first year. EC JV wasn't available if they wanted no part of the Birds varsity?

No we tried to get a game with Agua Dulce's 7th grade but the drive was too long for the youngsters.

speedbump
08-25-2016, 09:38 AM
Kipp went 4-7 last year and were 3-3 in their District according to the Cuero Record. I personally think this will be an eye opener for Kipp and I'm sure the Gobblers are biting at the bit to suit up and hit someone and play a game that counts. You play who's on the schedule and take it one game at a time....Go Mean Green

It will be an eye opener for sure. Most of them kids never seen a cow before, let alone a big old turkey. (unfrozen) :)