PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Yoe at Bellville

Scoop27
08-21-2016, 02:20 PM
The Yoeman visit the Pasture Of Pain

Yoe_09
08-21-2016, 02:34 PM
This will be a tough test for the Yoemen. Really looking forward to it.

Rabid Cougar
08-21-2016, 06:15 PM
The Yoeman visit the Pasture Of Pain

Last time I played on it as a Yoeman it had St. Augustine grass on it. Slicker than pig poo.

Rabid Cougar
08-21-2016, 06:16 PM
And Cameron will by 14+

Scoop27
08-21-2016, 06:32 PM
www.kmil.com

zebrablue2
08-22-2016, 10:13 PM
Go Bulls, Bellville by 10!!!

Yoe_09
08-25-2016, 10:30 PM
SUB-VARSITY

Freshmen

Cameron Yoe 34 Bellville 20

JV

Cameron Yoe 25 Bellville 7

Really impressed with our sub-varsity tonight. *Freshmen are having to play without their best player which made varsity. *JV should have another strong year after going 10-0 in 2015. *

OLE'BULL
08-26-2016, 11:29 AM
Very impressive for Cameron to put up a sweep in the sub varsity games, congrats! Our Freshman teams have been historically hard to beat but that was under the guidance of Coach Cerny. Unfortunately he is no longer at Bellville but good lord he was a great football mind! I have said all week (really all summer!) we better not look past week 1. Coach Rowe is well aware of the talent Cameron has so I am sure the team is as well. Fans may try to overlook them just because they are a class smaller, but this fan isn't and either are the staff and players.

duckhunter
08-26-2016, 11:41 AM
Very impressive for Cameron to put up a sweep in the sub varsity games, congrats! Our Freshman teams have been historically hard to beat but that was under the guidance of Coach Cerny. Unfortunately he is no longer at Bellville but good lord he was a great football mind! I have said all week (really all summer!) we better not look past week 1. Coach Rowe is well aware of the talent Cameron has so I am sure the team is as well. Fans may try to overlook them just because they are a class smaller, but this fan isn't and either are the staff and players.

Is Bellville's underclassmen that bad or the Yoe that good?

It has probably been years since both underclassmen teams have lost for Bellville on the same night?

OLE'BULL
08-26-2016, 12:25 PM
Is Bellville's underclassmen that bad or the Yoe that good?

It has probably been years since both underclassmen teams have lost for Bellville on the same night?

Ehh I can't say they are down any more than the usual reasons. Our JV is not always strong since usually 6-7 sophomores get called up to the varsity. Our freshman group is good and they only have one that got called up to the varsity. They should be strong so I am thinking Cameron is probably that good with all of the winning the varsity has done the past 4-5 years. Now, our 8th grade team is fantastic and loaded with studs. Remember Cody Jackson, the younger bro of returning all state middle linebacker Dylan Jackson. If he keeps doing what he is doing and stays healthy, he may be the best athlete Bellville has seen in a long while, maybe ever.

XMan
08-26-2016, 11:01 PM
Sounds like the Brahmas got it handed to them. What is the story Bellville folks?

OLE'BULL
08-26-2016, 11:06 PM
Ouch that was tough to watch. Hats off to Cameron, there was no doubt the Yoeman were the FAR superior team. They shut us down on offense completely and our defense couldn't hang with their multiple offensive weapons. That game was over midway through the 2nd quarter. I texted my mutual Brahma fan/source and basically said that was rough and that I couldn't find one bright spot other than our frosh D end and his response was "we punted well". Congrats to Cameron, no woulda, shouldas tonight, we got thumped up and down The Pasture of Pain tonight. Cameron will make another run at the hardware...

Yoe_09
08-27-2016, 01:56 AM
I personally did not expect the game to go this way, but I can't say I'm upset about that. I thought our defense played extremely well in this ball game. Really forced the slot-t offense of Bellville in to some tough situations throughout the night. Offensively, we did well. Had some snap issues, which are correctable. Only other thing was the ball that should have been caught for a first down but ended up being intercepted, which led to the Bellville TD.

Some people were wondering how this team was going to look out of the gate and I think you could not have asked for a much better start. Not the end of the world for Bellville. Still the overwhelming favorite in that district. Enough talent there to win again in 2016.

OLE'BULL
08-27-2016, 07:50 AM
Yep Bellville never starts the season off on fire and it's never bad to get thumped early on. It's a good reality check for some young men who think we are better than we are. Looking at some stats sent from our statistician, I did find another bright spot- Our supposed to be stud RB Mac Briscoe ran better than I thought. He went for 106 yards on 22 carries and every yard was a tough one. I don't remember him having any long runs. Yoes defense just swarmed to the ball and tackled well. The down side is we only had 188 yards total offense, 73 of them in the first quarter, and 56 during the very last possession in junk time. That only leaves 59 yards of total offense between the start of the 2nd quarter and the last drive of the game, talk about getting shut down. We have a new O coordinator and he was extremely vanilla and conservative in his debut. I didn't like that we punted the damn ball in the 4th quarter with a lot of time left. It looked like the towel was thrown in earlier than it should have been. I didn't see a lot of fight or emotion out of anybody (coaches and players) other than Coach Rowe. Like I said, this will be good for them in the long run and I would rather it happen now than in district or the playoffs. Bay City is up next week and they are coming off a 12-0 win against Columbus last night. Both those teams are down but we better not let up. We still have some tough opponents before district. Good game Cameron, classy bunch on the field and great support from the stands! Also, don't tell anyone I said this because it's not my style, but yalls band was pretty catchy too.

Rabid Cougar
08-27-2016, 10:21 AM
Ouch that was tough to watch. Hats off to Cameron, there was no doubt the Yoeman were the FAR superior team. They shut us down on offense completely and our defense couldn't hang with their multiple offensive weapons. That game was over midway through the 2nd quarter. I texted my mutual Brahma fan/source and basically said that was rough and that I couldn't find one bright spot other than our frosh D end and his response was "we punted well". Congrats to Cameron, no woulda, shouldas tonight, we got thumped up and down The Pasture of Pain tonight. Cameron will make another run at the hardware...

You were ranked in the Top 10 in Class 4 A Division II and just got womped by a smaller school. Franklin killed the No. 2 team in Class 4 A Division I, Navasota. BOTH on the Road! This 3 A District is freaking nuts.

And Cameron had a new coach, new QB, new running back the same as Bellville.

Lets see Gatesville next week in Gatesville. Cameron by 28

That leaves China Spring at Yoe Field on 9 Sept..... You thought last year was a awesome game? Oh this one is going to be awesomer.

duckhunter
08-27-2016, 12:04 PM
Yep Bellville never starts the season off on fire and it's never bad to get thumped early on. It's a good reality check for some young men who think we are better than we are. Looking at some stats sent from our statistician, I did find another bright spot- Our supposed to be stud RB Mac Briscoe ran better than I thought. He went for 106 yards on 22 carries and every yard was a tough one. I don't remember him having any long runs. Yoes defense just swarmed to the ball and tackled well. The down side is we only had 188 yards total offense, 73 of them in the first quarter, and 56 during the very last possession in junk time. That only leaves 59 yards of total offense between the start of the 2nd quarter and the last drive of the game, talk about getting shut down. We have a new O coordinator and he was extremely vanilla and conservative in his debut. I didn't like that we punted the damn ball in the 4th quarter with a lot of time left. It looked like the towel was thrown in earlier than it should have been. I didn't see a lot of fight or emotion out of anybody (coaches and players) other than Coach Rowe. Like I said, this will be good for them in the long run and I would rather it happen now than in district or the playoffs. Bay City is up next week and they are coming off a 12-0 win against Columbus last night. Both those teams are down but we better not let up. We still have some tough opponents before district. Good game Cameron, classy bunch on the field and great support from the stands! Also, don't tell anyone I said this because it's not my style, but yalls band was pretty catchy too.

How was bellvilles band typical performance of "smoke on the water"?

The Bull #40
08-27-2016, 05:30 PM
I think the game has been pretty well detailed already but my two cents is that the Brahmas looked flatter than I've seen them since Rowe arrived, which is inexcusable ESPECIALLY on opening night at home! I thought Briscoe had a rough game, but after seeing the stats (over 100 yards on 22 carries) I guess I was being too critical of him, maybe the offensive line needs to be opening a few more holes for him. Our size on the offensive line is encouraging though so hopefully they can gel quickly so we can get our running game back on track. Probably the thing that surprised me the most last night was our lack of good form tackling defensively because Rowe usually has the team fundamentally sound pretty early on in the season, that being said I realize the Cameron athletes were superior to our defenders so hats off to them. Overall, not a great way to start the season but hopefully it will light a fire underneath this Brahma team and remind them why there are 10 games to be played before playoffs. Congrats to Cameron, a classy program with tremendous talent and goodluck this year from this Bellville fan!