PDA

View Full Version : Here's a story

bearcat1
11-28-2003, 06:39 PM
Well, J2K threaten to tell this story about me, so I think I will do it first before he does.

The other day I had poured some pine sol into a tall cup and then filled it up with water, and poured it on the floor to mop something up. Well later on, I pick up the cup thinking it is the tea I had been drinking, and took a really big drink. About mid-swallow, I realized it was Pine Sol (no, I didnt smell it. No, I dont know why). So now I'm in a panic, and decide to go try and make myself throw up, but I can't. Then I see where the bottle says "Do not induce vomiting, drink milk" , so I did that. It is total chaos about this time, I am trying to decide how to know when I need to call poison control, am I just gonna get really sick, am I gonna break out in hives, what. Then suddenly, my stomach starts hurting (or, by now think it does). I tasted this stuff for EVER. I was afraid to smoke, because I thought I might blow up or combust or something. So,I'm trying not to inhale, and I keep checking my skin to see if Im breaking out or turning red, trying to decide if I'm hungry or if that's the Pine Sol making me nauseaus. Anyway, I made it through the ordeal though I swear just thinking about it and I can still taste Pine-Sol.
You know I am glad that I got this story out, it is probably just as embarrassing for J2K as it is for me. Maybe more, because I'm used to doing stupid things. So technically, I am more of an embarassment to him than myself. HA. Oh well, that is what he gets for threatening to tell everyone about this.

bc

BurnetBulldog
11-28-2003, 06:43 PM
Bet you had that Pine Fresh smell after taking a whizz... lmao

bearcat1
11-28-2003, 06:45 PM
BurnetBulldog:
Bet you had that Pine Fresh smell after taking a whizz... lmaoNo actually nothing like that happened. I think because it was diluted with a lot of water. Although that did cross my mind!! But no, nothing like that.

bc

Rabbit'93
11-28-2003, 07:02 PM
That just wrong.........LOL

Great Story. :D

HornetMom
11-28-2003, 07:09 PM
Bearcat1 - glad you survived this ordeal. Next time smell before drinking. http://kit.netpoets.net/rofl-k2.gif

Ranger Mom
11-28-2003, 07:31 PM
OMG - that sounds like something I would do!! :D

Glad to hear that it turned out OK!!

eye of the tiger
11-28-2003, 07:34 PM
Bearcat glad you are OK. This is one of those things you will laugh about someday. I doubt we have enough bandwidth for me to tell you all things like that I have done. Anyhow glad you are OK. Bearcats are doing well again this year. They have made the transition to 4A look easy. Other than that I hope you holiday went well and same for J2K.