PDA

View Full Version : Decatur Indoor Facility

5wide
08-13-2016, 01:27 PM
Last nights scrimmage vs Liberty Christian was in Decatur's new indoor practice facility. It was pretty neat to see!

Aesculus gilmus
08-13-2016, 05:49 PM
Please give me a scouting report on Liberty Christian. Gilmer plays them in Argyle on Sept. 9. I hope they're not as good as the public Argyle.

5wide
08-14-2016, 01:02 PM
I know they have some kids that can play. Gilmer will have no problem scoring on them. In the 35-40 plays Decatur ran on offense, Decatur scored 6-7 times.

d0tc0m
08-14-2016, 01:20 PM
Please give me a scouting report on Liberty Christian. Gilmer plays them in Argyle on Sept. 9. I hope they're not as good as the public Argyle.

Not a terrible first game for the Buckeyes. LC will have some skill kids that can play, usually have a decent QB. The one from last season is at OSU now. But Gilmer will win by however much they want in that game. Celina will be playing at big Argyle that same night, I believe.

NastySlot
08-15-2016, 02:43 PM
Not a terrible first game for the Buckeyes. LC will have some skill kids that can play, usually have a decent QB. The one from last season is at OSU now. But Gilmer will win by however much they want in that game. Celina will be playing at big Argyle that same night, I believe.

Starkel? He signed with A&M

d0tc0m
08-15-2016, 02:49 PM
Starkel? He signed with A&M

Yup. Got him confused with someone else. My mistake.

firstdown
08-15-2016, 03:34 PM

You'll have no problem with Argyle lite. 2's in early third