PDA

View Full Version : Big 12 predictions

Macarthur
08-08-2016, 11:37 AM
Would like to see everyone's take.

I'm a TCU homer so guess who I pick. ;)

Seriously, TCU has much of their defense back so I think that group will be very solid. The big question is how they will be at QB. If Hill is good, it could be a special year for the frogs.

1st and goal
08-08-2016, 02:30 PM
Is U of H getting in? :)

Macarthur
08-08-2016, 02:37 PM
Man, who knows what going to happen with that. I think they should get in, but who knows.

Saggy Aggie
08-08-2016, 07:15 PM
If Hill is good, it could be a special year for the frogs.

He wont be. Terrible deep ball

hookandladder
08-08-2016, 07:40 PM
Most are picking OU even picking them as one of the playoff teams, I see it as pretty wide open. If Buechele can stay healthy and defense come together Texas should be much improved from last year, way more talent on this years team.

Macarthur
08-08-2016, 09:34 PM
OU will be good. Texas will be as good as the QB position.

hookandladder
08-09-2016, 01:14 PM

Yes you could say the same thing about TCU with Hill, same with atm and Knight.

Macarthur
08-09-2016, 09:27 PM
Yes you could say the same thing about TCU with Hill, same with atm and Knight.

Yep. Said it in my first post. Can say the same about the Cowboys. Tell me at the end of the season what kind of year the QB has, and you will be able to guess pretty well how the team has done record wise

Macarthur
08-09-2016, 09:29 PM
He wont be. Terrible deep ball

If he dos struggle, I think Patterson will have a pretty quick hook because I think they really like sawyer.

Tink4392
08-11-2016, 10:40 AM

You can say the same about their O-line as well, looks like a frosh will be starting at C and maybe another at G. If you can't protect the QB, you won't win games.

hookandladder
08-13-2016, 10:24 AM
You can say the same about their O-line as well, looks like a frosh will be starting at C and maybe another at G. If you can't protect the QB, you won't win games.

Very true however in this offense the QB gets rid of ball in a split second, hopefully Buchele can handle the pressure however we all know ND will be a totally different team to handle the pressure with this being your first ever game. Let the Tailgate begin, Lol

Saggy Aggie
08-18-2016, 11:19 PM
If he dos struggle, I think Patterson will have a pretty quick hook because I think they really like sawyer.

On second thought, knowing a&m's luck, Kenny will probably put up heisman numbers for the horny toads