PDA

View Full Version : This is all Iv2937's fault!

Cam
07-18-2016, 09:48 PM
Well heck.....I'm back!.....Not that anyone noticed I was missin'.......ya'll can blame Iv for my return!.....Finally, something that wasn't Greendawg's fault!.....so here I was trying to officially retire from the Downlow...AGAIN......then I ran into Iv at the HEB parkin' lot....it went something like this:

Iv: "Hey Cam, what the heck. Why you avoiding us on the Low you sonbitch? Ya think you're better than us?"
Cam: "Ahh heck no Iv.....I just felt it was time to retire...sides, I was runnin' out of material"
Iv: "Well, you're coming back! I can't handle Rocket Man's 20 posts per day!"
Cam: "Oh no I ain't!"
Iv: "Oh yes you are!"
Cam: "No I ain't!"
(Next thing you know I'm on the ground with Iv twistin' my arm behind my back and an old Justin boot heel on my cheek!)
Iv: "Now you comin' back?"
Cam: "NO!"
(So then Iv reached into his lower lip with his pinkie and shoveled out some old Skoal and placed it next to my upper lip)
Iv: "Now you coming?"
Cam: "Is that Wintergreen or Mint?"
Iv: "Ain't neither, it's Long Cut Cherry!"
Cam: "OK OK, I'll come back!".........

So here I am, watchin' the Republican Convention....just finished watchin' Rudy Googliani or whatever speak....where is that guy's upper lip?.....Now Melania is talkin'....I can see her lips movin'....but I can't hear nothin'!......that gal is hot!........Wait.....did she just say "I love the Mexicans"?......Naah.......I'll bet the Donald has no problem riling up the Donald!.....Anyways......Trump or Hillary....PICK YOUR POISON!!:spitlol:......

But seriously, I'd just like to say that Iv2937 is one tough hombre!.....He is truly an inspiration to anyone who knows him....He has taken on his illness head on! I just hope when my time comes to battle I'll have the same fighting spirit this gentleman has...My hats off to you sir! God Bless You:2thumbsup

Sure would like to catch a game with ya this season....I'll even buy you a hot dog....Greendawg, you can come too....but you're on your own on the hot dog!:D

.....this is all Iv2937's fault!........

slingshot
07-18-2016, 10:06 PM
Welcome back Cam! Agree with you about Iv-- one tough hombre and am in awe of his grace in the face of adversity.

greendawg84
07-19-2016, 01:24 PM
Finally , something that is not my fault !!!!!!!!!