PDA

View Full Version : Wearing Heisman Trophy winner shorts

lhpantherdad
07-14-2016, 09:03 AM
My son is now the head football graduate assistant at the University of the Incarnate Word in San Antonio. He is planning to get his master's degree in biology there next spring. In the meantime, he gets to wear whatever gear is left by privious staff or players. So he finds a nice pair of shorts in the laundry, washes them and wears them for days. As he is washing them again, he notices the letters R.W. stitched inside. Looking at the roster, there have been no names matching those initials. Then it occurred to him that they once belonged to a football celebrity who had helped with the team a couple of years ago...Ricky Williams, Heisman Trophy winner.

Tink4392
07-19-2016, 11:29 AM
That's pretty cool! The current QB their was my high school QB at Eastland.

coach
08-25-2016, 11:26 AM
My son is now the head football graduate assistant at the University of the Incarnate Word in San Antonio. He is planning to get his master's degree in biology there next spring. In the meantime, he gets to wear whatever gear is left by privious staff or players. So he finds a nice pair of shorts in the laundry, washes them and wears them for days. As he is washing them again, he notices the letters R.W. stitched inside. Looking at the roster, there have been no names matching those initials. Then it occurred to him that they once belonged to a football celebrity who had helped with the team a couple of years ago...Ricky Williams, Heisman Trophy winner.

Did it have a weird odor to them?