PDA

View Full Version : La Grange JK Dobbins

hookandladder
07-09-2016, 09:46 AM
JK Dobbins captures title as Top Athlete at the Openings in Beaverton, ORE, what an honor. Congrats JK.

His numbers

40- 4.45
Cone drill- 4.09
Vertical- 43.1
Medicine ball- 42'

Pretty impressive numbers.

Pudlugger
07-09-2016, 10:06 PM
Wow competing against the top 160 athletes in the 2017 recruiting class and earning first place says volumes about the talent of this young man. Very impressive indeed.

hollywood
07-10-2016, 02:49 PM
VERY impressive. Where is he committed?

Pudlugger
07-10-2016, 05:38 PM
VERY impressive. Where is he committed?

Ohio State. Here is a write up in a Cleveland paper:

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2016/07/jk_dobbins_earns_best_overall.html

zebrablue2
07-10-2016, 06:09 PM
Ohio State. Here is a write up in a Cleveland paper:

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2016/07/jk_dobbins_earns_best_overall.html

I still need to speak to grandpa C. L. and get him to stay in Texas:)

d0tc0m
07-11-2016, 01:11 PM
JK Dobbins captures title as Top Athlete at the Openings in Beaverton, ORE, what an honor. Congrats JK.

His numbers

40- 4.45
Cone drill- 4.09
Vertical- 43.1
Medicine ball- 42'

Very impressive numbers. Very impressive on film. He automatically makes La Grange a serious contender in Region III. If the Leopards can shore up some things on the defensive side of the ball, and develop a bit more in the passing game, they could push WOS come playoff time.

Pudlugger
07-11-2016, 09:34 PM
Yep, LG can be a contender if they bring their defense up a couple of notches. The Leps should be effective passing this year with their senior qb Siptak and several good wrs including the 225 lb 6'3" senior 3 year starter and 1st team all district Ramirez. He is very physical, 4.6 speed and can make the reception if you put the ball close enough to him. Our three returning OL starters will provide the pass protection necessary to make this happen. We will be tested early with LH then Argyle out of the gate then Navarro before district.

duckhunter
07-12-2016, 10:23 AM
I hear Alabama is making a huge push to get him....

Weebe
07-12-2016, 09:15 PM
He's a hell of an athlete.

Hope he stays in state.

SaltySixes
07-13-2016, 10:56 AM

Hope he stays in state.

There is no indication of that.

d0tc0m
07-13-2016, 12:15 PM

Hope he stays in state.

Going to be tough. Baylor is a dumpster fire. TCU/Tech/SMU aren't big enough to appeal to him, I would imagine. Texas A&M has a bag full of issues, and Texas has been under-performing since Colt McCoy graduated. And if Alabama is going for him, they've got the sheer 'Bama factor going, not to mention Saban, who gets nearly everyone he wants.

Weebe
07-13-2016, 01:48 PM
Going to be tough. Baylor is a dumpster fire. TCU/Tech/SMU aren't big enough to appeal to him, I would imagine. Texas A&M has a bag full of issues, and Texas has been under-performing since Colt McCoy graduated. And if Alabama is going for him, they've got the sheer 'Bama factor going, not to mention Saban, who gets nearly everyone he wants.

I don't disagree with any of that.

Pudlugger
07-13-2016, 03:09 PM

That's sort of how I figured why he wants to go to Ohio. The Buckeyes are lighting it up these days and he would get plenty of exposure. J.K. is a smart young man on a mission to succeed and I have no doubt he knows what is best for him.

WOS1
07-14-2016, 10:16 AM

His numbers

40- 4.45
Cone drill- 4.09
Vertical- 43.1
Medicine ball- 42'

WOW! That;s awesome!