PDA

View Full Version : Wylie vs Boyd 2016 Football???

slingshot
06-23-2016, 04:06 PM
Was poking around the ole' internet and looked at Wylie's 2016 schedule on Maxpreps. As far as I knew we only had 9 games scheduled for this coming season but when I looked a little while ago it had us playing Boyd week 6 (was previously open that date)? When I cross checked Boyd's schedule it has them playing 3 different teams that Friday? Anybody know the straight scoop?

NastySlot
06-23-2016, 06:38 PM
Was poking around the ole' internet and looked at Wylie's 2016 schedule on Maxpreps. As far as I knew we only had 9 games scheduled for this coming season but when I looked a little while ago it had us playing Boyd week 6 (was previously open that date)? When I cross checked Boyd's schedule it has them playing 3 different teams that Friday? Anybody know the straight scoop?

Setting up schedules in Maxpreps is sometimes tricky. Just guessing here but what you might be seeing is Wylie (Tx) High v. McKinney Boyd. Sometimes the person assigned to input info might go a little to fast and click on the wrong school (ie: Mckinney Boyd instead of Boyd). This might be the answer. I looked at another site that has PDF schedules posted and Boyd doesnt' show Ab. Wylie on schedule.

slingshot
06-23-2016, 09:23 PM
Figured it was something like that...

jason
06-24-2016, 09:12 AM
it has to be a mistake - wylie vs boyd would be a massacre and nobody would benefit from it

Phantom Stang
06-24-2016, 12:33 PM
it has to be a mistake - wylie vs boyd would be a massacre and nobody would benefit from it

I don't know about that. Mckinney Boyd seems to survive against Allen ok.:D

slingshot
06-24-2016, 03:16 PM
I don't know about that. Mckinney Boyd seems to survive against Allen ok.:D
We would gladly have played Sweetwater but Nooooo...

nobogey72
06-27-2016, 04:33 PM
We would gladly have played Sweetwater but Nooooo...

Or Abilene Cooper.......

slingshot
06-27-2016, 05:15 PM
Or Abilene Cooper.......We tried. :foul: