PDA

View Full Version : Tren'Davian Dickson-Navasota

OLE'BULL
06-19-2016, 10:58 AM
Just read he will be leaving Baylor and transferring to Houston. I am sure it is because of the mess that is going on at Baylor. I haven't kept up with him since he was at Navasota, anyone know how he was doing at Baylor? Is there an underlying reason for the transfer?

OldBison75
06-20-2016, 05:01 PM
Just read he will be leaving Baylor and transferring to Houston. I am sure it is because of the mess that is going on at Baylor. I haven't kept up with him since he was at Navasota, anyone know how he was doing at Baylor? Is there an underlying reason for the transfer?

Dickson is transferring because of the mess at Baylor. He had enrolled in January and went through spring workouts and looked really good at the next level. However, the changes in coaches and his desire to not be associated with the reputation of the program were definitely the reasons for transferring. He asked to be released from the scholarship to gain immediate eligibility, but, as of now he must sit out a year before he can play at Houston. He has told people in Navasota that he would rather sit out a year instead of playing under the program at Baylor that appears to be falling apart and may face some serious legal issues.

slingshot
06-20-2016, 05:18 PM
Don't blame him a bit... Baylor should do the right thing and release him (but doubt they will).

OLE'BULL
06-20-2016, 07:48 PM
Good for him. I don't blame him one bit either. Just wanted to check in on him and get the story from the folks who know. Unfortunately he will now be tearing up my Rice Owls year in and year out. Bummer...