PDA

View Full Version : China Spring

Yoe_09
06-11-2016, 11:38 PM
I saw that China Spring won the shootout 7-on-7 tournament again with the big boys (Killeen schools, Belton, Temple). Cameron went undefeated with victories over Cove, Belton and Temple on Monday during pool play.

Obviously 7-on-7 is not football, but I believe both of these teams are going to be strong again and that should be another outstanding ball game. How is China Spring going to compare to last year?

Rabid Cougar
06-12-2016, 08:14 PM
I saw that China Spring won the shootout 7-on-7 tournament again with the big boys (Killeen schools, Belton, Temple). Cameron went undefeated with victories over Cove, Belton and Temple on Monday during pool play.

Obviously 7-on-7 is not football, but I believe both of these teams are going to be strong again and that should be another outstanding ball game. How is China Spring going to compare to last year?

The same if not better. Lost the QB, a Guard, an OT,a DE and a LB.

Bosqueville
06-13-2016, 08:23 AM
CS is going to be very good at the skill positions and the QB will be better than the QB last year. Where we will have some growing to do is in the lines. But I do believe this team will be humming by district if they stay healthy.

Rocket Man
06-13-2016, 10:31 AM
CS is going to be very good at the skill positions and the QB will be better than the QB last year. Where we will have some growing to do is in the lines. But I do believe this team will be humming by district if they stay healthy.

Based on the competition y'all will be facing, they'd better be singing 'cause I'm thinking humming won't be enough. Geez, what a freaking gauntlet that district is gonna be. Looks like there's gonna be one good to very good team not making the playoffs.

Rabid Cougar
06-13-2016, 01:36 PM
Based on the competition y'all will be facing, they'd better be singing 'cause I'm thinking humming won't be enough. Geez, what a freaking gauntlet that district is gonna be. Looks like there's gonna be one good to very good team not making the playoffs.

Who? Six team district and two don't make it. Lampasas and Gatesville.

Rocket Man
06-13-2016, 02:04 PM
Who? Six team district and two don't make it. Lampasas and Gatesville.

It's a given on Lampasas, but the Hornets ought to be a pretty good team and that's who I'd pick to be 5th, but they could trip up anyone of y'all on a given Friday night.

FB-fanatic
06-16-2016, 06:58 PM
Who will be the 2016 QB at CS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Bosqueville
06-17-2016, 07:58 AM
Who will be the 2016 QB at CS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Looks like Senior Cutter Haigood.