PDA

View Full Version : Who wil win i Wylie vs S.A Lakeview??

Wbulldogs
08-25-2003, 08:52 PM
I think it shoud be avery good game...speed on both side of the balls for both teams...what do yal think?

wildstangs
08-25-2003, 09:09 PM
Wylie. Lakeview always has some speed, but never seems to do so well. Maybe they will come around by district, but I dont see them knocking off the Dawgs, especially at home.

Matthew328
08-26-2003, 07:38 AM
Wylie should take it...I wouldn't be surprised if Lakeview makes it very interesting though....Wylie will be good it'll take em a few weeks to get rollin though...

vet93
08-26-2003, 08:56 AM
Lakeview has a new coach (Joey Mcqueen). He has done very well everywhere he has coached. He took Mason to the semis in 2a and very quickly turned around a down and out Reagan County program. I don't know if he will have them ready for the first game...but look for a big improvement this year from Lakeview. They could very well surprise some people.

Wbulldogs
08-26-2003, 02:19 PM
Lake view is a very talented team but sometimes the first game is always the hardest under a new coaching staff. But lookf for wylie and lakeview to stir up some trouble in both their districts

Wbulldogs
08-26-2003, 02:35 PM
Matthew328:
Wylie should take it...I wouldn't be surprised if Lakeview makes it very interesting though....Wylie will be good it'll take em a few weeks to get rollin though...true it will take wylie a couple weeks or to get rolling..they have alot of talented players just that they didnt see much time last year cause of the sr class who were also very talented. Once things get goin...it should be fun to watch