PDA

View Full Version : High school boy takes all-state honors in girls track and field in Alaska

Scoop27
06-05-2016, 07:59 PM
High school girls in Alaska are crying foul after a male sprinter took home all-state honors in girls’ track and field. According to local reports, it was the first time in Alaskan history that a male athlete competed in the girls’ state championships.

Haines senior Nattaphon Wangyot–who self-identifies as a girl–advanced to the state finals in the 100-meter and 200-meter events. He won fifth place in the 100-meter dash and third place in the 200-meter. In both events, he competed against girls as young as ninth grade.

One of the girls Wangyot beat out for a slot at the state meet, Hutchison runner Emma Daniels, took issue with allowing a male athlete to compete in girls events.

“I’m glad that this person is comfortable with who they are and they’re able to be happy in who they are, but I don’t think it’s competitively completely 100-percent fair,” she told a local CBS station.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/03/high-school-boy-wins-all-state-honors-in-girls-track-and-field/#ixzz4Aky7KnCX

BwdLion73
06-05-2016, 08:32 PM
Just take the ' y' and change it to an 'n' and it will be OK.

Tejastrue
06-05-2016, 09:03 PM
Come on Scoop...and where in the hell is Sarah Palin?

bobcat1
06-06-2016, 06:23 AM
Just take the ' y' and change it to an 'n' and it will be OK.

:spitlol:

Phantom Stang
06-06-2016, 11:39 AM
Speaking as a Lesbian trapped in a man's body, I have to say the times have never been better.
Not only does my "gender identity" allow me to shower in a women's locker room.... if I become noticeably aroused, no one can say anything due to my right to my "sexual orientation".:D

speedbump
06-06-2016, 04:36 PM
Come on Scoop...and where in the hell is Sarah Palin?

Old Sarah finished last again. YOU BETCHA !!!!

slingshot
06-06-2016, 05:06 PM
Speaking as a Lesbian trapped in a man's body, I have to say the times have never been better.
Not only does my "gender identity" allow me to shower in a women's locker room.... if I become noticeably aroused, no one can say anything due to my right to my "sexual orientation".:D
Made me think of this...

2016 DEER HUNTING GUIDELINES

Looking forward to hunting season, but I have a question.

If I shoot a buck, but I only have a doe tag, can I claim that the buck wasn't really a buck?

I mean, maybe he'd always wanted to be a doe, but with no choice of his own he was born with the physical attributes of a male. And yet, on the inside, he'd always known he was truly a female.

I'm just wondering if the Game Warden will buy it, because society and the Supreme Court sure do.

Rabid Cougar
06-07-2016, 09:00 AM
Damd... Why didn't I identify as a girl in high school??? I could have been state champion in five events!.....