PDA

View Full Version : Big 12 Announces Conference Title Game

Roughneck93
06-03-2016, 04:24 PM
Returning in 2017....

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/06/03/big-12-announces-return-of-title-game-20-percent-increase-in-revenue-payouts/

Saggy Aggie
06-09-2016, 02:25 PM
One true champion.... LOL

bigcountry
06-11-2016, 11:12 PM
One true champion.... LOL
Of which you know little about...always a middle to bottom cellar dweller. When was your last national championship football team? Leather helmet era?! LOL! At least we have one since the 2000's, & the last one for the state of Texas.

Saggy Aggie
06-12-2016, 05:32 PM
Of which you know little about...always a middle to bottom cellar dweller. When was your last national championship football team? Leather helmet era?! LOL! At least we have one since the 2000's, & the last one for the state of Texas.

What exactly did any of your rant have the do with the failed big 12 idea that they would have one true champion?

bigcountry
06-12-2016, 10:46 PM
What exactly did any of your rant have the do with the failed big 12 idea that they would have one true champion?

Really? You bring in your sarcastic LOL & think we don't know of your sly ass crap. You never change. Why even comment on the Big 12 stuff SEC redneck?

bigcountry
06-12-2016, 11:19 PM

By the way, this Big 12 you are so humored about, has now sent your highly rated, over-hyped SEC aggys baseball team packing for the second straight year. Heeheehee. And I must say, I loved every last out of it! SEC! SEC! SEC! Now a real winner chant... BIG 12! BIG 12! BIG 12! BIG 12! ... and LOL!!

hookandladder
06-13-2016, 06:29 AM
By the way, this Big 12 you are so humored about, has now sent your highly rated, over-hyped SEC aggys baseball team packing for the second straight year. Heeheehee. And I must say, I loved every last out of it! SEC! SEC! SEC! Now a real winner chant... BIG 12! BIG 12! BIG 12! BIG 12! ... and LOL!!

With the Big 12 being down in baseball this year still send 3 teams to Omaha, sec is now 0-6 with Florida only left with a chance. I sure loved those bubbles last night at Blue Bell park, them purple bubbles. Maybe if Boomer would have left his ring in the dugout he would not have booted that ball that lead to TCU's win, Lol.

Saggy Aggie
06-13-2016, 06:15 PM

Once again, what exactly did any of your rant have to do with one true champion? It's not as difficult to stay on topic as you make it seem. Seriously, you should try it.

If you want to talk about a completely different sport let's make a thread for that. We can talk about the longhorn baseball game....

bigcountry
06-21-2016, 07:15 PM
Once again, what exactly did any of your rant have to do with one true champion? It's not as difficult to stay on topic as you make it seem. Seriously, you should try it.

If you want to talk about a completely different sport let's make a thread for that. We can talk about the longhorn baseball game....

Will speak on whatever I want to, especially when it comes to addressing an arrogant little aggy that is so in love with his new SEC conference. Well, Tech just sent the last SEC team packing in the college world series. Wow, overrated is the SEC. TCU sends the ags packing, Okie St. sends the gamecocks packing, and now Tech sends the gators packing. Laughable. Whose your DADDY in baseball now SEC?!! Too funny.

Saggy Aggie
06-21-2016, 09:41 PM
Will speak on whatever I want to, especially when it comes to addressing an arrogant little aggy that is so in love with his new SEC conference. Well, Tech just sent the last SEC team packing in the college world series. Wow, overrated is the SEC. TCU sends the ags packing, Okie St. sends the gamecocks packing, and now Tech sends the gators packing. Laughable. Whose your DADDY in baseball now SEC?!! Too funny.
You're really not good at this. Not surprised though

Scoop27
06-22-2016, 11:50 AM
And soon the Longhorns will have a great baseball coach and return to their winning ways in a few years