PDA

View Full Version : Sealy vs Ingleside?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-20-2003, 10:00 AM
I have no idea what Ingleside has or even is, Sealy beat them last year pretty bad. My guess would be Sealy will roll in this one. Does anyone know what Inglesides record is, and last years record?
The game will be in Victoria, Sat, at 2:00, I think there would be some Bellville people there if they know if Ingleside, will be a tough opponent?

District303aPastPlayer
09-20-2003, 10:45 AM
Ingleside, i would have to say, upset Falfurias last night in, what i believe was a good game. i would think that ingleside is on an upswing year. They are either 1-2 or 2-1. I know they are at least 1-1... not sure bout the third game. I wouldnt call a Sealy "roll" in thisone... but I do believe they will win... and it will be close

Gobbla2001
09-20-2003, 10:50 AM
Sealy doesn't like to lose, and they sure as hell don't like to lose twice in a row... I think this one goes to the Tigers whether it be a close game or a blow-out...

sinfan75
09-20-2003, 11:02 AM
Sealy by 35.

SintonFan
09-20-2003, 11:05 AM
sinfan75:
Sealy by 35.I'll second that!

sinfan75
09-20-2003, 11:09 AM
SintonFan,you still grounded from goin to Sinton games? :D

SintonFan
09-20-2003, 11:34 AM
LOL
I'm not grounded...
I just prefer to stay at home kicking the cat! :D

<small>[ September 20, 2003, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

the tigers are back
09-20-2003, 12:16 PM
Sealy should roll on to victory so everyone say,but looking at us last night i don't see us even beating Hempstead this year.Seems like nobody knew they position last night even the "COACHES".I wonder where was the real tigers last night i hope we can get over this lost against Cuero.Andrus was very upset last night with the front line of the tigers last night.Oh well it's non-dist,but you just got to them away when you have that chance.Andrus 19/74/0 just didn't run him as much to the outside,but maybe the coach will see that Rob Emshoff is not in the starting line yet. :confused: Ingelside could very much suprise us the same way just like Cuero did,but we will bounce back in full stride. :mad:

fullhouse
09-20-2003, 12:45 PM
I have confidence in my Tigers ~ we'll get back on track this week. This was an eye opener.... time to GET AFTER IT BOYS! eek!

bd62
09-20-2003, 02:03 PM
it will be ugly. port lavaca had ingelside 42-0 at half. lost 2 nd game pretty bad also. falfurias
must have taken them too lightly after a big win over port i.

IBRINGTHEHAT
09-20-2003, 02:16 PM
HMMMM..... You joke about Hempstead but I bet you boys wasn't too comfortable with that tight game last year huh???

the tigers are back
09-20-2003, 11:18 PM
Oh it's not a joke ;i'm serious as i can be.I know that last year is differsnt from this year,because we have more talent on the fill once the darn coach learn to use them in the right places.I will not comment on the hempstead game right now,but that's what happen to us last night the same thing happen to us against hempstead last year.We came out thinking that it would be easy,like i say on any given day. wink

IBRINGTHEHAT
09-21-2003, 12:40 AM
Now you see man, I can understand that. I been in Hempstead a long time and I gotta admit I am tired of people telling us just wait and cocentrait on basketball. We do play hard but we have NO depth. I honestly think to compete that we should move to 2a classification. Best of luck to Sealy though. I really like to see you guys keep the Tiger tradition alive.

the tigers are back
09-21-2003, 06:07 PM
I hope we can,because i was talking to my player today:and he said that it has to be some changes made real quick.Especially in the backfield we have no dept;but eek! Emeal Andrus.All the opponents have to do is stop him and we are in trouble.We have 3 other good runners,but the coach is so full of #3 that he can't even focus on anyone else.I hope he will pull him out before dist. starts,because if he don't we will be in deep trouble.Hey Faldyn wake up breakfast has already been served. :mad:

Brahma73
09-21-2003, 08:48 PM
TTAB, how about giving us YOUR coaching resume. Since you have such a great vision of the Tiger's REAL victory configuration, and you deliver it with such incredible sarcastic confidence, then you must be in the coaching hall of fame.
Two things that really gripe me:
People who blame referees for affecting the outcome of any game.
People who profusely blame a coach for poor execution of players (e.g. 6 turnovers, etc.), but are nowhere around to praise a coach for a victory.
Seems to me Sealy had the same coach when they handled LaGrange as they did when they stunk it up vs. Cuero. I personally think you have a fine coaching staff and excellent players. But when your team melts down like they did, it's a TEAM loss, and the coaches are merely a part of that team. If the players on that team think the way you do, they're in real trouble. Grow up and be thankful your kid is in a fine program!

Strike Fast
09-21-2003, 09:49 PM
When, where, and what time is this game being played?

fullhouse
09-21-2003, 10:07 PM
Well said, Brahma73. It tends to "get my goat" when spectators start pointing fingers at the coaches and kids. We win together, we lose together. The TEAM is made up of more than one kid. I listened to "fans" Friday night that couldn't say enough bad things about some of the same players that they had nothing but praise for the week before ~ that's sad. No team likes to lose, but all do every now and then... you don't have to BLAME anyone. We've got a good bunch of boys and coaches and we need to support them. TTAB, when "your player" starts pointing fingers and putting his teammates or coaches down, as a parent and good role model you should encourage him to act as the "leader" that the other boys see him as. They chose him to be a captain and he needs to recognize the honor and act the part. It's very important that we set good examples for them to follow ~ how do you expect them to have respect for their coaches when you don't? :confused:

<small>[ September 21, 2003, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: fullhouse ]</small>

fullhouse
09-21-2003, 10:09 PM
Strike Fast:
When, where, and what time is this game being played?Saturday, 2pm, Memorial Stadium in Victoria

Talk_To_The_Paw
09-22-2003, 06:45 AM
I agree with Brahma73 and Fullhouse. This is the same team that played an excellent game the week before against LaGrange with the same coaches and same players. They need to take the good and the bad from the Cuero game, learn from it, make adjustments, or whatever they need to do to move on to the next game and get back on a winning streak. I'm confident they will do that. There are many excellent players on this Sealy team and they are well coached in my mind. If anything they can turn the Cuero loss into something positive.

Bellville22
09-22-2003, 02:18 PM
Brahma73:
TTAB, how about giving us YOUR coaching resume. Since you have such a great vision of the Tiger's REAL victory configuration, and you deliver it with such incredible sarcastic confidence, then you must be in the coaching hall of fame.
Two things that really gripe me:
People who blame referees for affecting the outcome of any game.
People who profusely blame a coach for poor execution of players (e.g. 6 turnovers, etc.), but are nowhere around to praise a coach for a victory.
Seems to me Sealy had the same coach when they handled LaGrange as they did when they stunk it up vs. Cuero. I personally think you have a fine coaching staff and excellent players. But when your team melts down like they did, it's a TEAM loss, and the coaches are merely a part of that team. If the players on that team think the way you do, they're in real trouble. Grow up and be thankful your kid is in a fine program!Can I get an Amen?

the tigers are back
09-22-2003, 07:58 PM
Well you got amen from me well said bellville,but i will still say this that #3 must come out of the backfield,and i will not change my opinion on that.When you set up there in the stands,and everyone know that he's not better than some of the other players that is setting on the bench.I said once,and i say i'll say it again"pull him out" before dist. starts. If we gonna have any progress in dist.it is a must not a maybe.How in the heck a 135 lbs rb run up the middle on any team,and it may seem that i'm shooting him down.I don't understand we have #20 #24 so tell me why not give those guys a chance.We have the horses,but does not do any good if you don't put thim in the race.I will apologize to the coaching staff for pointing the finger at you'll.I guess when you sit by people that criticize the coaches it always have you thinking the same thing.I WILL SAY THIS TO THE TIGERS STAFF I APOLOGIZE FOR THE ACCUSATIONS.Let's playsome ball tigers and let's take it to the other level.and let's learn from this one.L

the tigers are back
09-22-2003, 08:13 PM
Well you got an amen from me... well said bellville,but i will still say this that #3 must come out of the backfield,and i will not change my opinion on that.When you set up there in the stands,and everyone know that he's not better than some of the other players that is setting on the bench.I said it once,and i say it again"pull him out" before district starts. If we gonna have any progress in district ;it is a must not a maybe.How in the heck a 135 lbs rb run up the middle on any team,and it may seem that i'm shooting him down.I don't understand we have #20 #24 so tell me why not give those guys a chance.We have the horses,but does not do any good if you don't put thim in the race.I will apologize to the coaching staff for pointing the finger at you'll.I guess when you sit by people that criticize the coaches it always have you thinking the same thing.I WILL SAY THIS TO THE TIGERS STAFF I APOLOGIZE FOR THE ACCUSATIONS.Let's play some football tigers and let's take it to a higher level;and let's learn from this one.Let's go Mark Faldyn,And Jerry Brantly,and the hold staff,the TIGERS can do it i beleive in you all.I can say this much about the staff of sealy when one hurt they all hurt as much as the football players do.We don't like to lose,and we will bounce back on this one.We got some talented boys out there,and once we hook up and click on all 12 cyl. we can be dangerous"FOR REAL THOUGH."Thank's bulls i thank for the up lift in my spirit.and to the sealy tigers coaching staff,and to the players let;s play some football.Let's play like champions suppose to play,and pick you'll heads up we still are a team. eek! wink :o

Brahma73
09-22-2003, 10:34 PM
the tigers are back:
Well you got an amen from me... well said bellville,but i will still say this that #3 must come out of the backfield,and i will not change my opinion on that.When you set up there in the stands,and everyone know that he's not better than some of the other players that is setting on the bench.I said it once,and i say it again"pull him out" before district starts. If we gonna have any progress in district ;it is a must not a maybe.How in the heck a 135 lbs rb run up the middle on any team,and it may seem that i'm shooting him down.I don't understand we have #20 #24 so tell me why not give those guys a chance.We have the horses,but does not do any good if you don't put thim in the race.I will apologize to the coaching staff for pointing the finger at you'll.I guess when you sit by people that criticize the coaches it always have you thinking the same thing.I WILL SAY THIS TO THE TIGERS STAFF I APOLOGIZE FOR THE ACCUSATIONS.Let's play some football tigers and let's take it to a higher level;and let's learn from this one.Let's go Mark Faldyn,And Jerry Brantly,and the hold staff,the TIGERS can do it i beleive in you all.I can say this much about the staff of sealy when one hurt they all hurt as much as the football players do.We don't like to lose,and we will bounce back on this one.We got some talented boys out there,and once we hook up and click on all 12 cyl. we can be dangerous"FOR REAL THOUGH."Thank's bulls i thank for the up lift in my spirit.and to the sealy tigers coaching staff,and to the players let;s play some football.Let's play like champions suppose to play,and pick you'll heads up we still are a team. eek! wink :o The Sealy Tigers program lists #3 at 145 pounds and #24 at 130 pounds. #24 would be lighter based on weight alone.

Bellville22
09-22-2003, 11:32 PM
Nice observation 73, I like someone who does his research.

BrahmaMom
09-23-2003, 11:07 AM
Amen! Brahmas73&22 and fullhouse summed it up. A team wins and a team loses, not one person--referee, player, or coach. A team can defeat itself if they don't pull together and support each other. Don't know what happened to Sealy Friday, sounds like it could be a wake-up call. But don't underestimate the opponent, Cuero is good.

the tigers are back
09-23-2003, 10:23 PM
Well actually #20 was suppose to start this year,but due to an ankle injury he didn't.So know he is ready,but has not been allowed to play that position.He has been moved to tigh-end,but he's a power runner;and he weighs around 190 to 200 pounds.I know #24 is only 145,but he's very quick,and he hits the holes fast with his sizes.It's another thing when you are small,and don't have know speed.I guess i will end this conversation,and let the head coach do his job.Hat of to ya bulls. eek!

Brahma73
09-23-2003, 10:29 PM
the tigers are back:
Well actually #20 was suppose to start this year,but due to an ankle injury he didn't.So know he is ready,but has not been allowed to play that position.He has been moved to tigh-end,but he's a power runner;and he weighs around 190 to 200 pounds.I know #24 is only 145,but he's very quick,and he hits the holes fast with his sizes.It's another thing when you are small,and don't have know speed.I guess i will end this conversation,and let the head coach do his job.Hat of to ya bulls. eek! Sell my clothes, Martha. I'm goin' to heaven!! :rolleyes: